Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
keptforher.com/silicon-models/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can we please get more chastity in this edition? also sexy barefeet?

any traps looking for a bf?

she'd be hot if her feminine penis was circumcised

KY user in again

as a cut male, i really do agree that circumcision is part of feminization. especially when done at birth. it permanently ingrains into an infants brain thoughts of submission and pain with the penis. you are literally "lesser" than a natural male. and the icy on the cake is that being cut makes it easier to wear a chastity cage.

I am. Doubt you're in ME/NH though :)

no, Midwest sorry :9

i can't imagine how much she is ready to get fucked. collar'd and cage'd with her daddy's penis ready to slip inside her pupper.

Why aren’t there more traps in the UK

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

From what I've gathered UK is one of the hot spots.

boys make the best girls

it's not sp bad when that's done to you when you've only been in chastity 1-2 weeks, but i've had it done to me on week 5-6 and told if i came i didn't get unlocked until my next scheduled release (in 5 weeks) when she saw i was actually going to hold out, she slipped an aneros into my ass and made me leak cum out all over my dorm room bed, then made out with me and left me to enjoy my next month of chastity.

Well, at least not in the North (Scotland) they’re probably all in and around London.

They’re missing out on jock cock.

Do you have any tips for a first chastity device? Short vs long and silicone vs plastic?

We exist in Scotland

Every time

>she

Anybody have any qt trap (trans) girls pics. Preferably on hrt. No surgery shit please.

Do people honestly click this? Ive never going to but i wonder if some have. Wtf is it.

silicone is much better for everyday wear since it can adapt and it's much easier to exercise in.

use this sizing guide

keptforher.com/silicon-models/

i personally am ordering a HTv3 Nano, i previously wore a HTv2 Small but it's too big for my clit.

Pic or lies also where in Scotland?

It's a shifty unfinished sonic the hedgehog fanfiction

I honestly need a qt 3.14 trap gf. That'd complete my life

What's the best way to buy clothes/toys without my roomies finding out and without the embarrassment of buying them in person?

Where do you girls hide them once you have them anyways?

more

is that pic you?

nope, i wish. im a boring bi guy with a gf that occasionally like to cuddle with traps and tease their chastity

Awesome, thanks for the info. I want a silicone one but I'm afraid that it could be too short. I really don't want to get the wrong size.

I'm going to wrap myself up right now and see what size I need

Ebay or amazon, discrete shipping and usually saying you got a new shirt works. I have a plastic tub I got at walmart with some lavender scent under my bed with all my lingerie

And I honestly need someone to keep me whipped into good crossdressing shape
Put put down my razor way to readily.

Just go to the sex shop and buy your naughty stuff in person. The lady at the counter is impersonal to your deviancy.
I keep all my stuff in a second dresser.

definitely throw some business keptforher.com's way if you can, they're an aesome site with great customer service and discrete shipping. ive order 3 full defvice packages from them.

Her name tho.

Glasgow, this is a really old pic, done a few newer ones, going to do a whole set maybe Friday or the new year.

your clitty is so cute :>

Sure, I'll see what I can do. I might get one from them and then another pair from amazon just because of prime

ty but not me :(

Love the outfit but hate those chastities. I like seeing the tiny dick

Imma need source on this for reasons, fapping reasons.

me again :3

Any more without stupid ass enis cage?

Any traps in Virginia?

Where in Glasgow..? Kik?

stop phoneposting, learn to resize and post a real image

Well I’ll be damned. Not that close to me but not as far as I thought. Also get your arse out

Happily married, I know there's plenty of other girls in town though

cute, love the cage you have on.

any vancouver traps?

Married to a m or f?

Who wears the trousers?

>dick is basically bigger than mines
For fucks sake. I hate life it's so unfair. I'm only 6 inches:(

post more

why not become a qt trap? :)

f, I do most the time, I just dress as a hobby

ever looked in to PE? I've gained 5/8" in length and 1/4' maybe more in girth... permanently might i add. Check out pegym dot com or thundersplace

How can I get my legs and benis looking like this?

I want to be smooth~

Where to find?

wax + coconut oil + flattering lighting

Glasgow. Try to keep up.

Yeah, tell us where to find these other girls happily married hobby fgt. Pls

Mmmmmm
Ass pics please
Who is she

I used to be on tvchix, google it, there's tons of girls on there.

I mean where to find a good hot trap in Glasgow, dafty

craigslist

www.tvchix.com

There's plenty of forums and chatrooms on there if meeting is your sort of thing, only problem you'll have is man:girl ratio.

No idea why some people don't want the cage tbh, the cage just makes it less gay

Hi ;)

hello gorgeous!

omg! :) so cute must love to death! more more more!

cinnabon

I like girls too much to become a trap. Plus im an only child and i dont wanna let my mom down :( Sorry
No it's ok. I'm just gonna lose weight maybe it'll look bigger

wtf tineye found nothing sauce me bro

Sup

Wow holy fuck

Amazing. Spread those cheeks I’m coming in hard

HNNNNGGGG godamn i need those panties so fucking badly!

hey guys!

How many people are on there? Is it just a UK thing?

why the fuck am i attracted to these things? Im really tempted to get a gun and just end it all lol.

What's a good place to get those chastity constant things?

Also clothes / wigs. I want to try dressing but I don't have a ton of money

Its very UK oriented, there's a few US and Aussie girls on there but its overwhelmingly UK.