REKT BREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those tittle jiggling though.

What in the flying fuck is wrong with people

after they hit her they shoulda pulled her shorts off and fukked her

Ikr

She probably shit herself during the seizure.

brain damage is hilarious

whats the story here?

those niggers didn't know that she would die, seeing from their reaction.

brazilian niggers

the end

Whats this from?

I am not sure, but I think she did not deserve this.

Fuck this gay balcony

is that a problem?

nerve gas attacked all of their brains

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

Is this some kind of new autistic pasta?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>le nurf gas
Simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwnd ftw le bacon narwhal :3c upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL GOOD MEME SORRY I MEAN GREAT MEME GR888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!! NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDD XD LE UPBOAT XD WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu? le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :)))))))) EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDDdd!!!11 le gud goy! hehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/@:=] kappa :D EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass MAY MAY

Snek eat doggo?

Think he was asking what is wrong with the people (or dumb nigs) in the video mate

did he survive?

Niggers hitting eachother with sticks in the jungle..
The absolute state of every third world country

>did he survive?
probobly

wtf was that one

lol, he might aswell cut his hand off at that point. that wound will be his death

>wtf was that one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward

i seen it when it came out. the shooter was a camera man that got accused of doing sexual shit to the lady and he got fired. he got mad and then recorded that. it was on live tv too

wtf

Poor doggy. I would have got him free in time. fucking snake.

South african anti terror squad

It's some WDBJ reporter getting shot and killed. You can google for the rest of the story

in that webm he missed all the shots right?

May I dare to ask why?

Did they tell her it was a magic trick? Like they smash that board and not her head?

Pure autism, love it

I am curious as well.

Don't reply to shit like that man. It's funny to think of the faggot F5ing repeatedly, just hoping for a reply out of need for attention.

it was a phone

MOOOOOODSS

M night shamalamadingdong twist there

It was posted once that she was being punished for cheating on her BF because they found some texts on her phone, so they made her hold it on her head while they smashed it.

Or some shit close to that.

Agree, I thought the little cannon was gonna explode

What did she do?

I have moods too, user. Edge and anger just like you

That was gonna be my guess based on watching it. What a cuc

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

Hm. I wonder if she lived.

why no sound?

Maximum oversperger

go back

>almost 2018
>not having a Sup Forums gold account

LULZ and Checked!

Further proof that women can't drive?

because this is Sup Forums

This is part of a clever and over the top shock video for anti texting and driving. it is fake.

nigger

Here's something even you can do

you sound like an autistic copypasta. Holy fuck.

>this is real

I kek'd so hard at this, Where can i find the full video? Link?

I love these ones

This cannot be real.

you are a good user.
best wishes~

Yooo I think I remember hearing about this on the news lmao. Never saw the pov, unless this was different/outside the us

theres more to life than being sad you half witted incel. just because you only focus on the negative doesnt mean there isnt anything positive around you. life is a story and you can string it any way you desire, i suggest making it a fairytale and a damn child friendly one at that.

postmodern ironic humor kills good jokes
GTFO nigger

Someone just watched Fight Club for the first time. Now he's an autistic, entry level philosopher.

Such casual violence in these nigger countries.

"Oh look, another suicide, I better get outta here, don't want this to ruin my icecream"

Thats fucking awesome.

Anyone got any real rape scenes

If freddy fazbear jumped at me... well there wouldn't be a freddy fazbear no more

I remember seeing something like this, but after the head was pulled out, the camera showed a better shot of the vagina

No

What the fuck did I say. The autism has grown exponentially, thanks dimwits.

"Don't reply to shit like that man. It's funny to think of the faggot F5ing repeatedly, just hoping for a reply out of need for attention."

Michelle Obama has let herself go.

/lgbt/

report for aimbot pls

idk i herd it is i herd it isnt...looks real to me especially aftr he pulls his head out
kek
iv only seen this one

What this is this alive bitch doing in my rekt thread??

igbt?

Would take more balls to throw himself off

fuck off with your gay trap shit faggot