Kuffar will never, EVER feel the satisfaction and serenity you feel when fasting

>Kuffar will never, EVER feel the satisfaction and serenity you feel when fasting

I feel close to Īsā ibn Maryam during his pilgrimage in the desert, ya ikhwans

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ramadan-2017-how-muslims-fast-in-countries-where-the-sun-never-sets-a7070871.html
news.usc.edu/103972/fasting-like-diet-turns-the-immune-system-against-cancer/
youtu.be/Png17wB_omA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys really had to choose the hottest season to start fasting lmao

muslimposting is GOAT t b h

just had a pizza with ham, ground beef, salami and onions

It changes during the islamic calender
>mfw 45C+ heat in some parts
It just shows our resolve is stronger

Thanks my brother in humanity, i'm sorry to say our plan to take Rome, as prophesied by Mohamed ( pbuh), still remains unchanged

may allah unite both you and your pizza in hell

inshallah the Golden Apple will fall to the ghazi!

>"fasting"

implying kuffar don't fast for diet

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ramadan-2017-how-muslims-fast-in-countries-where-the-sun-never-sets-a7070871.html
>In countries such as Finland, the sun sets for as little as 55 minutes a day at this time of year

The calenders are moving forward each years. Back when I was still a kid, it used to be around December. During my middle school, it was around October. And now I have a son, it's on May and it will rotates again.

That's not really fasting tbqhwy. The mutual feeling of starving and struggle of the needy who doesnt have enough food to get by, is the real fasting.

If that's not fasting then neither is fasting for ramadan, then.

fasting is a pretty well-known christian tradition

Can you insult Jesus as muslim? I was playing MMO and some turk said Jesus was gay

>restrain self from desires of food, sex, angers, and dirty thoughts to do bad things.
>forbidden to do anything that might satisfy the desires like sleeping, too much talking, and looking haram things.
This is all about the Ramadan fasting. It's not simply dieting for your ownself. It's mutual understanding of everyone. It's not easy an easy task for the weak heart.

kek what an idiot, majority of people in here muslim because their parents are muslim
insulting Isus is same thing with insulting Mohammed

Jesus are gay. Iesu/Eesa/Isa PBUH are not.

They're the same person, the same as god and allah.

No you can't, that's the same as if Christians mocking Abraham, its stupid

Are you sure that isn't just your stomach cannibalising itself?

Are you referring to Surah Ar-Rum ?

>the thought of holding so long without food makes the American faint

>Can you insult Jesus as muslim?
You can't even insult pagan gods as a muslim...

also >majority of people in here muslim because their parents are muslim
sadly not just in Turkey, everywhere in the world.
I don't want to be insulting but I wouldn't be surprised that no more than 20% of Saudis legit believe in God. Forced tradition hinders genuine faith.

>mushirken shia and sunni will never know the nordic true muslim feeling of fasting and only drinking alcohol during the day and eating pork during the night
The rasool Mohammed (pbuh) was a red haired nordic warrior.

>implying anyone couldn't do it at any time
they don't because it's retarded and unhealthy

I won't feel the eternal lake of fire either

It is healthy if you drink.

>fasting is unhealthy
this is what Kafirs actually believe

Wallah kuffat will never feel the satisfaction of having a black muslim brother fucking their sisters

Mashallah it feels so fullfillinf to have the BBC fucking your sister

truely a blessing of Allah

I made two giant ass cheesesteaks today. Will eat tomorrow after I try and drink a 24 case of Yuengling beer.

>be fucking dicks to each other because you're starving and it makes you edgy
>refuse to do any meaningful work because again, you're hungry and edgy so no one should expect you to think about anything other than dinner
>drown yourself in food every time the sun sets
some holy month

>Be Muslim
>Only have shitty holidays
>Even cognitive dissonance can't convince you you're having fun.

How much does it suck knowing you will never EVER feel that magical Christmas spirit?

>french flag
Why am I not surprised?

Why are French posters obsessed with black cock and cuckposting?

Jesus was gay and bastard soab lol

Do Muslims start eating at a precise hour or just when they feel that the sun is down enough ?

>I purposely avoid eating because of some dumb sand fairytale

wew, that sounds fucking retarded

*tips sombrero*
m' señorita

Inshallah, brother.

>fasting is unhealthy
news.usc.edu/103972/fasting-like-diet-turns-the-immune-system-against-cancer/

I understand you, yep; M'ladic.

*tips machine gun*

You have to go back

fasting is quite common in christianity. We don't eat meat at fridays, and no food at all in good friday and saturday (without cheating after sunset). You also don't eat at christmas eve until first stars are visible. You should't eat meat at that day aswell. Hardcore christians refuse to eat meat, drink alcohol or dance for 40 days before Easter.

My parents made me celebrate christmas when I was a kid because they didn't want me to feel different from my schoolmates.
Needless to say my children will not be celebrating christmas or attending school with subhuman kuffar.
some wait until the sun is no longer visible, others wait until the sky is dark
Assalamu alaikum brothers :D
No, all prophets are equal

inshallah soon brother

>You also don't eat at christmas eve until first stars are visible

What if it's cloudy?

>Īsā ibn Maryam
Who?

Cause they are French?...

Jesus son of Mary you retarded wh*teshit

Jesus Christus, God's word incarnated among men. Praised by for all centuries, Amen.
>>>you can't insult pagan gods
>implying

>not drinking water for 16 hours
>somehow satisfying

wonder why survival of the fittest doesn't work here. i mean you are hurting yourself.

budubillah what are you sayin', brother

there is no people in islam we're all ones

Sorry I wanted to answer to

Catholics fast every friday, as well as during Gret Friday and Ash Wednesday.

I regularly go longer than Muslims without eating and it doesn't do anything, You guys just like to try to feel morally superior because of your own retardation.

don't worry, brother

as a muslim i love my argentinian(black) brother

>shitty holidays
>he doesn't know

I won't bother trying to explain to a western kafir the magic of Ramadhan, Eid, Hadj, Mawlud and other holidays. You're too deeply rooted in your individualism, degeneracy, fedora-tipping, shit taste and materialism to even be able to fathom it.

When you're used to it, the Great Famine is on easy mode.

>the sun is down enough ?
The second the sun has disappeared beyond the horizon, it's go time.

>No, all prophets are equal
False: 5 of them are messengers, which gives them a special status
>see Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.

>>>>you can't insult pagan gods
>>implying
It's a direct order from Mohammad, regardless of your shameful ignorance.

From around the part where he said "no compulsion on religion" or from the part of "kill all apostates and hypocrites"

He was probably a atheist Kemalist

mudslimes will never feel the satisfaction of eating prime iberico ham and chorizo qwhilst having some beers and wines with your friends

>5 of them are messengers, which gives them a special status
Oh I thought they were all messengers. Guess I learned something new today :D

I used to live in Bahrain, I know all about those and they're all shit. Eid is like Halloween except instead of candy you give kids walnuts. The fun never ends on Eid. Seriously, how the fuck can all of your holidays suck so hard?

Hey, if you want your kids to have a shitty childhood that's your right.

Nah they'll have a great childhood being raised as proud unapologetic muslims who will want nothing to do with wh*teshits

>fast during the day
>gorge during the night
>this is somehow holy

gluttony is a sin

>implying

>all
[citation needed]

Are you sure you want to go down this road ? It's best not to engage in this debate than live the humiliation of losing it spectacularly, like it always happens. It's not even about who's right and who's wrong, you just don't know enough to even compete.
Know your limits, don't be blinded by stupidity. That's my advice to you.

Do you understand Arabic ? Not sure if the words are the same in Farsi but the word for prophets (Isaac, Lot, John, Salomon...) is "nabiy" (plural "nabiyyun"/"nabiyyeen"/"anbiyaa"). The word for messengers (the 5 I listed) is "rasool" (plural "rossul"). Prophets don't bring revelations, or books, with them; just a general message about God and Judgement Day for the people they're sent to. Messengers have scriptures with them (Quran, Bible, Torah...)
Every messenger is a prophet; not all prophets are messengers. Hope this helps.

There is nothing holy about Islam. It's just politics of sexual degeneracy with a grain of salt to give it a religious vibe.

Good luck living in America and convincing them that they aren't missing out on anything around December.
I have a theory that a good chunk of terrorists ar just Muslims with the worst case of sour grapes because of Christmas.

>good chunk of terrorists ar just Muslims with the worst case of sour grapes because of Christmas.
Shit theory, the Brit guy and his Arab cuck theory is better

>pray during the night
here, now you don't sound as ignorant as you did moments ago
You're welcome

Good to know God spares them your presence now.

Pork and Pork related products

>Do you understand Arabic ?
I understand words and phrases, and about half the words are the same in Farsi, but I do not understand Arabic itself fluently.
I plan to take time during the summer to learn it inshallah.
>Not sure if the words are the same in Farsi but the word for prophets (Isaac, Lot, John, Salomon...) is "nabiy" (plural "nabiyyun"/"nabiyyeen"/"anbiyaa"). The word for messengers (the 5 I listed) is "rasool" (plural "rossul").
I know those words and they are also in Farsi, but I thought that all prophets were messengers so I thought they were interchangeable.
>Prophets don't bring revelations, or books, with them; just a general message about God and Judgement Day for the people they're sent to. Messengers have scriptures with them (Quran, Bible, Torah...)
I also did not know this distinction.
>Every messenger is a prophet; not all prophets are messengers. Hope this helps.
It makes sense now alhamdulillah, especially now that I think about it. Thank you for explaining the distinction between a messenger and a prophet to me!

This desu. At least Iranians get nowruz, which is quite cool as it isn't Muslim. Arabs have shitty holidays and a shitty culture. Literally everything in Islam is subpar compared to Christianity.

>Good luck living in America and convincing them that they aren't missing out on anything around December.
Its hard to be missing out on anything when it belongs to an inferior subhuman culture and people desu.

>At the end of the day, when the sun sets, the maghrib prayer starts, and the day's fast is broken with iftar. Many Muslims break their fast by eating dates before beginning the iftar meal. Muslims can continue eating and drinking throughout the night until the next day's suhoor.
>Muslims can continue eating and drinking throughout the night until the next day's suhoor.

im sure you pray occasionally, I mean, whenever you're not gorging on dates for sure.

>Arab cuck theory
wait does that apply to non-Arab terros too ?

No problem brother, may God help you learn Arabic. Are you Shia ?

Where do you live ? I'll try to find a mosque not far from there if you're curious to see how many muslims go there to pray (they're probably too many to all be contained inside), and how long they stay. Also imagine the heat, being packed together in rows for an hour if not two.
But yeah, the majority of them is sadly lost in gluttony, as opposed to the principle of Ramadhan.

>which is quite cool as it isn't Muslim
Except thats wrong you subhuman wh*teshit. Shia muslims celebrate it as one of the 3 Eids per year because many significant events in islam have occurred on that day.
We have Eid Nowruz, Eid al-Fitr, and Eid al-Adha.
Most Sunni's don't celebrate Eid Nowruz. Some do but its far less common.

There's only one mosque in the country (thank God) but I don't see why he'd waste his time going there.

>No problem brother, may God help you learn Arabic.
Thank you brother. I will learn as much as I can this summer and learn the rest when I have the time as I want to read the holy qur'an in its original text inshallah.
>Are you Shia ?
Yes but a muslim first and foremost.

>wait does that apply to non-Arab terros too ?
No just arabs

Thats a great quote btw. Here's one from Omar Ibn Al-Khattab that I really like

>Shia
>quoting Umar

Of course. We may disagree with Abu Bakr, Omar, and Osman being the first 3 khalifa, but we still respect them for being friends and companions of prophet mohammad (saw)

>Dude just.

Your islam larping is going too far.

>I don't see why he'd waste his time going there
>if you're curious to see how many muslims go there to pray (they're probably too many to all be contained inside), and how long they stay.
I do hope you have more optical stores than you do mosques, then.

Yesterday I was disgusted to watch one of these "social experiments" in Algeria where a Shii (or someone acting like one) was threatened to death by brainless apes just because of his beliefs (he didn't even start a debate or anything, just asked for directions)
I pray to God that we make peace one day, and focus on the real enemies. youtu.be/Png17wB_omA
>pic
based af

There is hardly any serenity in having a breath like a corpse.

Terrorist anti-Christs will never know the satisfaction and serenity you feel WHILE *actually fasting--and not that phony "skip breakfast, eat dinner" bullshit

t. Mormon

>I don't like what he says therefore he's larping

>>if you're curious to see how many muslims go there to pray
Yes, it'd be a waste of time.

>Yesterday I was disgusted to watch one of these "social experiments" in Algeria where a Shii (or someone acting like one) was threatened to death by brainless apes just because of his beliefs (he didn't even start a debate or anything, just asked for directions)
These people (on both sides) are just a fringe minority full of ignorance who are given too much attention by people seeking to destroy Islam by dividing us.
For as long as I've lived, I have never met any muslim irl who has a problem with sunni or shia, it's always people on the internet or people uploading cherrypicked videos on the internet. Anyone implying these people speak for over 1 billion muslims is just laughable.
>I pray to God that we make peace one day, and focus on the real enemies.
I know an Iraqi guy who told me before the Iraq war shia/sunni marriages were quite common in Iraq. This division historically is quite recent, and is due to foreign powers seeking to divide us.
But I also pray to Allah that one day our Ummah will be one. At least in Jannah we will all be one inshallah
>based af
Thanks brother

It's but a low little to pay to reach greatness.
Do you also claim there's no serenity in smelling bad because of sweat ? Because physical effort is the realization of both force and determination, as fasting is the expression of faith and patience.
Also I solve the problem by brushing my teeth.

How do you fast ? When ?
How many people do it ?

Well if you have such a good reason to dismiss the action, then I guess you won't need to do what could possibly dismiss your previous claims as nothing more than vain and thoughtless ramblings that fail to be provocative. I understand that you'd take any excuse, no matter how poor and ridiculous, to avoid that.

>At least in Jannah we will all be one inshallah
Fuck you.

>Most Sunni's don't celebrate Eid Nowruz. Some do but its far less common.
Its a major holiday in Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as well as amongst the kurds in turkey and iraq.
Based Iranian

>Also I solve the problem by brushing my teeth.
Many muslims consider it as violation of fasting.

Definitely not, the prophet is known to have brushed his teeth with miswak while fasting

>that fail to be provocative
Why would you be looking for provocation there is a mystery but so is your whole thought process. Dismissing the whole thing seems reasonable.