Dropping acid to pass my philosophy class?

Dropping acid to pass my philosophy class?
Is this a good idea or will I just fuck my shit up real bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hbWZlR-uAIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you fucking think retard?

you'll just end up in a 2 second thought loop and those are no fun

HAHHAHA dude I dropped acid in philoophy class bro.. i'm so fucking deep.. like it had me thkining about shit soooo hard. Yeah i'm a freshmen so what? Nahhh bro I aint a faggot I drop acid and smoke weed cuz im cool as fuck

you are retarded please kys

No. Philosophy classes are about structure.
Writing a paper about how intake of too much stimuli actually causes reality itself to slow down as opposed to your perception of it isn't going to earn you an A, because nobody gives a shit.

It'll give you really deep thoughts that no one can understand except for you

You can't go back
You won't see people the same way again.
They are uglier forever. Especially normies.

Just dropped it, class in about 1 hour, wish me luck :~)

die faggot

I got this way through meditation, watching documentaries, getting out and becoming grounded with nature, and lots of browsing on Sup Forums. Normies have these sick, dark looking eyes, like they're under some kind of spell. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who sees that.

Nah man, the teacher's really laid back, he doesn't grade us in a traditional way, the dude wanna see what u really know, I'll get an A either way, I study hard and I know all the lectures, dropping acid won't change the fact that I studied, It will just boost my deepness

extremely subtle bait. I like you

Report back to us with another thread with your results, if possible. I'm genuinely interested.

Already been there once, usually when I drop I do it in my room alone or in nature, this one time my friends thought it was a good idea to pass by the mall to buy some food... god fucking hell I couldn't stand the brainless sheep passing by me, I genuinely felt disappointed to be the same species as them.

Will do my guy, I'm certain that the results are gonna be interesting

likewise nigga

This
nice b8

Disappointment will turn to despair soon

Op make sure it's actually LSD and not NBiome trash. You will not understand until some months after your trip.

yeah do it, acid makes you smarter. proven fact

This is your home away from home, friend. Get comfy, if you haven't already. We've been in a zombie apocalypse for quite some time now, and it's only going to get worse. Pic related.

It's LSD, my drug man always runs tests, that's why I pay extra for the good stuff

>Is this a good idea or will I just fuck my shit up real bad?

Don't be dumb.

It's pretty easy to tell without tests.

LSD is tasteless, the most you will taste is a very, very slight indication of ink. If it's metallic or overly bitter it's just not LSD.

How can you possibly fail a philosophy class? I used classes like that to pad my GPA

Also, MGMT did a new song, it's actually a fairly accurate representation.

MGMT - When You Die

Its a hallucinogenic drug. Have fun seeing random shit during the exam

Underrated post

Yea man, last year I bought some tabs from a really shady guy, shit tasted like rust... spat it out, wasted my money on nothin...

had a statistics class, didn't care about the subject at all, so i took some acid an hour beforehand.

it wasn't very productive, but i did notice a few things i'd never noticed before, and i ended up making a graph of time versus the status of the teacher's nipples. her nipples would become erect and then go down again over time. i couldn't find any correlation.

Likely NBiome. It DOES work, the first half hour sucks ass though. Doesn't last nearly as long either. I also suspect it's more dangerous in a purely physical sense, there was reports of dumb niggers injuring/killing themselves on acid once NBiome hit Australia(Jumping off buildings type shit). Tapered off a bit but it's still present.

Holy fuck my guy, that's fucked, niggas be killing themselves n shit

Almost woke OP here.
UPDATE: We have lift off!

They were the types that would have probably killed themselves on other illicit substances given the chance anyway. Point being NBiome isn't exactly safe.

Nice dude. What sort of doots you listening to?

Put on a Ween album. You will not regret it. Or go outside if you have a nice field nearby.

Be wary of unearned wisdom.

Addendum to my comments

This user is very correct.

Hang in there, OP. Also, I see a man in that pic.

you'll end up understanding everything, but won't be able to explain it to anybody.

fun stuff.

I feel fuckin fantastic
youtu.be/hbWZlR-uAIg

>French thrashtrash

I take it all back op

I hope it gets visceral and shows you the error of your ways.