Just had a depressingly shitty fight with my gf

Just had a depressingly shitty fight with my gf.
Smoked a bowl alone and am taking a couple drinks.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

marketviewliquor.com/product/new-amsterdam-vodka-1.75l.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

way to cope with your problems, faggot

Take the blame and make up with her before that vodka bottle becomes your best friend for several months.

Thanks faggot, I dont give a fuck, faggot

Fuck you, I don't have weed alcohol or a gf.

Anyone ever rape a girl? How did you get away with it? Post tor linx lol

Step one: Fucking kill yourself
That's all.
Otherwise have fun getting raped in prison, maybe you will see how it feels.

Already took the blame, this is an AMA, And this bottle would not last a week if It was my friend.

>fruity vodka

Is there something you'd like to tell us, user?

Fuck you, get it then faggot. I steal the weed from my dad, buy alcohol off friends and got a gf from work with my ugly ass. Anything is possible, Negris.

foughts are the wurst

I just gotten broken up with. What was your fight about? Maybe your suffering will make me feel better.

Yes, thats the best I could get for 20 bucks.

Underage B& MODS

You could get many better things for 20 bucks. Regular Burnett's for instance is 16 here.

Or a cheap bourbon, like Evan Williams goes for 21.

Basically, weve dated just over a year and we have literally run out of things to do, or talk about. We more time apart. You changed too much, I changed too little, yada yada

Theres the simplified rundown

My mom has weed but I'm not about to steal from her. And I live in the middle of the woods with no car so not super possible unless I find a different place to live

18 < 21
Faggot

Think you're going to break up? Stuff like that sucks. How old are you?

You'll eventually learn the best you can hope for is to find someone you can at least somewhat put up with being around for the rest of your life. The teenage faux love thing is a shared delusion.

18, were not breaking up but its gonna be tense. Last couple relationships were much worse tho

>weve dated just over a year and we have literally run out of things to do, or talk about

The fuck? Go on dates, adventures, hiking, camping, fishing, the beach, anything. How can you run out of things to do and talk about? Do both of you have absolutely nothing going on in your lives? Both of you talking about your day(s) is enough for at least a 1 hour conversation each time.

Lol that would last me 1 night. Learn to cope drink like a real loser. Had a shitty fight with gf that turned into her never talking to me again. Now im only ever hungover or drunk. There is never a normal moment of sobreitt

Nevermind you're 18, that explains it.

Were both short as fuck on money and it costs that to do pretty much anything around here. Were both jobless as well, so all we did this year was see each other.

Burnett's? What a fucking loser. Burnett's is the Reddit of vodka.

You go through a 1.75 every night? That's seriously too far man. Or do you you mean a once in a while thing? I go through a 1.75 every 4 days and I thought that was bad.

Shit dude what about?

Can't just spend all day fucking?

Not him but after a while it gets old fucking like rabbits. If your entire relationship has nothing going for it but the sex, it's doomed to fail.

Listen man, eventually you're gonna break up and that's fine honestly. The world will keep moving on, so you must as well. Remember that. Only tried and true way to over someone is to get busy along something productive. Build a business of any sort, join the gym and build strength. And most importantly, travel!! You have no true idea of this world until you see for yourself, just how fucked up and amazing it is.

>Beta pothead detected lol
Reap what you sow soyboy

We used to spend all day screwing but she decided she wanted to be more Christian. Sometimes. Kek

Usually a half handel a night. Im a lonely alcoholic sub teacher so friday saturdays are all day drinkers along with everyday i dont teach. Atleast thebkids love me because im the cool sub who lets them talk all period little do they know im always too hungover to actually teach

Youre GODDAMN RIGHT

How long?

Guys cant be raped, sweety

I can't believe I'm defending Burnett's but here I am. Try finding a 1.75 distilled 4 times for less than 20 bucks that isn't burnett's.

You should probably just break up before you start resenting each other and making things worse between the two of you. Find a job and all that. You gotta get your shit worked out for you before you can carry someone else.

Mr Griffin? From Williamson? Did you teach me my junior year? Kek

An alchy sub isn't that uncommon my guy. The always turn the lights down and play movies for a reason.

My go-to cheap vodka brand is New Amsterdam. Tastes much better than Burnett's, in my opinion

marketviewliquor.com/product/new-amsterdam-vodka-1.75l.html

FUCKS SAKE THIS IS AN AMA NOT AN ADVICE THREaD YOU FAGGOTY CUM GUZZLING THUNDERCUNT SHIT WHORES

Twas sarcasm mein dude

We dated for 7 years since college. I found out she slept with an old bf when we first started dating but it was like 3 weeks into us dating when it happened. She never did anything afyer that. But my ego was too hurt so I blew up and broke up with her. The fact i would do that hurt her so much that she said she doesnt want anything to do with me. She left i tried for about a year to apologize and get her back but she literally would never say a worfd to me. After she got a new bf i lost all hope and began heavy drinking that was 3 years ago. 24/7 used to be full time highschool teacher but i am too drunk to do that so i becaume sub. She had a child now and is happy but all i can ever think about is how that was going to be my life and my ego got in the way.

I can't disagree with that. I alternate between the 50% New Amsterdam black and Burnett's. It's just that Burnett's is about 10 bucks cheaper.

It's all about that distillation. No hangovers are priceless.

But you got money for weed and booze. You're 18, get a job. I promise you'll never sustain a serious relationship if you don't have a job or any money. Girls desire dates, gifts, being taken places, buying bought things, experiences, adventures etc., which all take money.

I will concede that Burnett's is very cheap, but you can definitely taste it

being bought*

What's it like being so special and important?

I have an unpopular opinion on that. Smirnoff is much cleaner than Absolut to me, I think the filtration is important too.

just get her knocked up bro she's stuck then

Then you need to drink goose and not that cheap shit right there

You regret most things you do out of fear of disappointing others.

Berry flovored vodka haha op I rember stealing booze from stores when I was a kid.

>goose

Get the fuck out, loser. Learn to differentiate quality from marketing ploys. Goose is shit. They always have the ads with ice cold glasses for a reason. Can't taste shit when it's been in a freezer.

All about taste. Different for everyone. And those are great vodkas too.

Faggot can’t even afford good vodka because he spends his parents money on weed. And his worst problem in life is a agument with his girlfriend.

He's right, you know

Anons, these days getting an abortion is as easy as a fast food drive through.

Haha op give her fake birth control get her knocked up and dump her

This is why you should only fuck religious girls with a sense of morality who would sooner die than kill a baby.

Better luck next time.

Good luck finding a girl like that. Lots of girls are anti-abortion until they get knocked up themselves.

Fuck I wish alcohol gave me a buzz at all anymore.

After 10+ years heavy drinking, I can't drink fast enough to get a buzz before just blacking out.

Jesus fuck user where do you live? I'm in Indiana for work and liquor is dirt cheap here.

clean your room, fag

South Carolina. ABC states are absolutely crazy with taxes.

I was talking about 1.75's though, if that wasn't clear.

Not in my experience. You're just a bad judge of character.

t. Have 19 kids with 14 girls and women

>several months

that's just a small bottle, that shit wouldn't last several days in my house

user I'm pretty sure they don't make bottles larger than 1.75.

Quit taking things so literal, you get the point. Obviously i didn't mean that specific vodka bottle.