Hey Sup Forumsros my 15 year old cousin is dating some pedophile 18 year old...

Hey Sup Forumsros my 15 year old cousin is dating some pedophile 18 year old. Thr guy is weird and constantly posts how he is depressed and shit. They had sex but her parents dont know, should I report him? Hes taking advantage of my cousin.

no, worry about your own life, loser

15 and 18 isn’t a pedophile you asshole. Go hang yourself.

>dating
>taking advantage
Pick one.

Apesta a tercer mundismo

The dudes in college, and shes still a sophmore in high school. You're telling me he isnt a predator?

When I was with my ex she had a sister that was 14 and had a 'friend' who was 23 she later almost got pregnant and I got screamed at by her dad for telling him about it. Good times

nah, but do it just for kicks. maybe he gets the book thrown at him for being a dude.

He's more of an Alien if you ask me

You are a douche. Kindly return to Sup Forums and stay there.

Fuck off new fag.

I probably will, I just dont know how where to rrport it without me getting involved.

Non emergency police line. Not that you should do it though, they probably met while she was a freshman and he graduated that year.

you forgot to blur out her name idiot.

No they got together a couple weeks ago and he just DMed her on instagram.

Alright, that sounds a bit sketchy. 3 years difference isn't much in the adult world though, keep that in mind. You know more than I do, so you're gonna have to make the decision.

He is raping your sister. If you don't report him, you are condoning rape. Your call OP.

Just take matter into your own hands. Let him know what he does is wrong.

>implying predator and paedophile are one and the same all the time rather than only sometimes

3 year difference
You are a massive faggot

The dudes in college and shes a sophmore in highschool. You're going to tell me thats not weird?

do it for shits and giggles.

It's not weird.

>worked ass off for 5 years after highschool to afford Uni.w/o needing p/t job
>Now I'm a 23 year old let loose upon 18 year old freshman grils.
>shit was cash, fucked everything in sight

Thing is those girls are mature, she barely turned 15, she was 14 only a month ago.

I'm 19 dating a 17 year old, am I a pedo?

Pic unrelated

report the faggot
death to depressed pedos
>any luck he will be raped in jail then anhero

probably
I dated 35 yr olds when i was 19
>they are over their fear of dick and let you fuck all night long. milf sex is best sex

what's his number op I'll fuck with him

He said cousin you ignorant fuck

Not a pedophile.
He's an ephebophile

Not report my friend. Deport.

Seems like OP is just a lonely fag with an incest fetish who is jealous that his crush is fucking someone.

Stop ruining guys lives because of your made up age laws. Women mature faster than men anyways so an 18 male is pretty much on par with a 14-15yr old female.

OP is just jealous anyway because he wants to fuck his own cousin and is getting cucked.

>Girls
>18
>Mature

The law and reality are two completely different things.

No. But she's 15, 3 years b4 18. 17 is just 18 without an ID.

Be a snitch and there's going to be some people sent after you, snitches get stitches.
But if you really care about your cousin and don't want that inbred to reproduce with her then you better start squealing, the last thing i think you don't want is some ugly ass weirdo being your cousin in law or some shit.