Which PS4 game(s) should I ask for for Christmas?

Which PS4 game(s) should I ask for for Christmas?

I already have GTA5, Bloodbourne, Destiny 1, and Assasin's Creed Black Flag.

I mostly just play WoW on my computer so a game similar to that for PS4 would be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c0i88t0Kacs
youtu.be/whcCqXv0V08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

skyrim

Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 collection

Your welcome

Horizon zero dawn

Got friends?

If you like WoW FFXIV is pretty damn good. Probably the best MMO I've played. Pretty playable on PS4, works cross console with PC and you can access your account from both

Yeah totally, I'm actually playing it and I'm in love whit it.

Just wait for 2018 releases tbh. Then get monster Hunter

Persona 5

Fucking Zero Dawn is my fav game of 2017 and my 4th best game of all time already

Fuck yeah, Zero Dawn was great and had a story that genuinely captivated me.

>ask
Who are you asking

Mhe it's good... Not magnificent but good

This

are u underage
>mods

Bump.

This.
And this.
Oh Uncharted 4.

Which PS4 game(s) should I ask my mom for for Christmas? My mom already bought me GTA5, Bloodbourne, Destiny 1 and Assassin's Creed Black Flag. My mom mostly pays my WoW subscription so a game similar to that for PS4 would be good.

Game of the year

are you me?

NBA 2k18 and the last of us remastered

Call of Duty WWII

NBA? Really?

This 100%

greatest ps4 game out there

I am better than you.

Get The Witcher 3 faggot casual pleb

what are in this containers?

dragon jizz?

FUCK YEAH!!

Exactwee

monster hunter world

botw

my nigga

Who the hell has 200 hours to invest in a fucking videod game

youtu.be/c0i88t0Kacs

This bastard almost ruined my relationship!!! Although I’m not into fantasy games, I loved this game! But buy the goty-edition! The add on „blood and wine“ includes „the real“ ending!

WoW is not a game. It’s a money shitting donkey for blizzard. But it’s eating YOUR money AND your time. Sometime it burps the fake feel of happiness for you.

Be a real game on get a Nintendo switch.

Uncharted 4 has great multiplayer op, probably that one tbh.

Ikr PC Xbox and PS4 Gamers all need at least 10 games to get the experience that you get from one from Nintendo game. Undefeatable Kings of Gaming for 30 + years. Only edgy fucking try hard you don't give a shit about fun buy anything else.

God of War 3 remaster?

And I have to waste all of their free time playing 30 hours a week chasing the dragon to try to get the satisfaction I get every second of the few minutes I play whenever the fuck I want to. Oh little dick shit up there got a trophy for blood-borne oh good for you I bet it felt so great after 50 hours of nothing but frustration

Forreal

Excellent game

Agreed. Combat got repetitive after 10 hours of firing arrows

Ground-up plant leaves that activate opiate receptors in the brain, currently legal in most States but the DEA is going to ban it soon. Because hurr durr muh war on drugs

horizon, destiny 2, Witcher, uncharted anything, firewatch

The guy who completed bloodborne would be obsessed with kratom

I don't get it is that odd or something?

Just means you're a loser

>snowflake doesnt like challenges or progression through failure.

monster hunter is coming out , also days gone, last of us 2(out soon).

But how is that possible I have nine platinum's including plats for Dark Souls 3 and a bunch of relatively easy shet to platinum like Final Fantasy 15 and Horizon Zero Dawn.

I also have a penis.

The Last of Us if you like zombies and story driven games with good real-time combat.

Skyrim Special Edition if you want to just fall into a relatively mindless RPG.

Dark Souls 3 if you can handle Bloodborne. If you're interested in both I would actually recommend playing DS3 before Bloodborne.

Only losers DON'T use drugs. Now go tuck your shirt into your pants and go back to sucking your bosses asshole and working your ass off your whole life to make other people money.

The real Alpha Male winners in this game of life well we'll be sitting here smoking our dope popping our pills drinking our drinks playing video games while we fuck like rabbits and play video games.

You're welcome

Dks3* casual poser fag

obviously you get W3 on PC and PS4 exclusives for the shitty hardware

faggots

There's so many better drugs

You also have way too much patience if you platinum all them games

Like what? I've tried them all and they are either too hard to get or have way too much downside.

The combat can be repetitive if you aren't into old school beat-em-ups like Street of Rage and the graphics aren't the best you'd see on the PS4, but the story is what sells it. It kept me engaged and on the edge of my seat.

I'm gay for Majima and his eye patch.

Tw3 looks & runs a lot smoother on PS4. Literally. A lot of work was put into making the visuals look organic and immersive, all that super high detailed PC shit just makes it look fake and when the camera moves about gives me a fucking seizure

PC technology is long past the point of rendering games far beyond what the human eyes or brain are comfortable to process

Wrong board, this belongs on Sup Forums

did you suffer brain damage or are you just making that shit up to feel better about your PS4?

I make $4,000 a month and I'm a 24 year old bachelor. If I wanted a shitty top-of-the-line PC I could have one, but I've seen what games look like on them and they look fake bullshit with herky-jerky camera bullshit because there's too much stuff being rendered which overloads your stupid fucking brain which is why you're so fucking stupid

Dungeon and dragons neverwinter, cross console, free or pay for nicer stuff, lots like wow, great game and uses D&D lore if your a fan

>4000 a month
>is rich

Fuck you nigger hater lover

holy crap you are full of shit

Get a good weed hookup

youtu.be/whcCqXv0V08

While the Xbox one obviously gets its ass raped the only difference between the PC and the PS4 is a tiny bit more detail on the PC which could be argued makes it less immersive and more eye-straining training

I know and isn't it hilarious. The video has so many dislikes because PC fanboys spent thousands on their rigs thinking they were going to get some world of difference.

The fuck you mean ask for?
Buy that shit your own damn self cunt.

Who the fuck asks for specific presents?
Who the fuck still gets given presents?
Who the fuck waits for jewmas to buy shit they want.
FUCK YOU CUCKS>

This.

This some real nigga shit.
Too bad that bitch is the main villain in the game.
Told you not to meddle cunt.

Warframe
Walhalla

Skyforge

Dark Souls 3 if you liked Bloodborne.
Metal Gear Solid V