Recommend me some bands or artists with consistent discographies

Recommend me some bands or artists with consistent discographies

>consistant

Broken Social Scene

doesn't matter

Also...

LCD Soundsystem has the best streak in recent history.

youre right all of them have been consistentl y boring

Radiohead
Brand New
Swans
Nine Inch Nails

lol all of these fucking suck

Already listen them all

Are we talking about consistent quality or consistent sound? Because either case is only applicable to Modest Mouse for the first few releases, especially sound.

>consistent quality
This of course

dinosaur jr, both in quality and sound since they make the same album every time

Gener and Dener

consistantly good quality or consistent mediocrity or consistent bad?

Sonic Youth

(you)

How can one person be so wrong

Wilco

It is told Buckethead makes an album every ten minutes.

they do though
they're not even good bands, let alone have consistently good discogrpahies

Supertramp is pretty consistent. Except for Breakfast in America.

I love them but let's be honest

gb2reddit

Muse's first three, Radiohead, Kyuss, Fu Manchu, Strokes' first three are nice, Mastodon has a good streak, Beastie Boys, Metallica until TBA but S&M included, Ramones and Motorhead (both pretty monothematic but consistent nonetheless), David Bowie,Queen, Genesis, Yes, Queens of the stone age (although they dropped the ball hard on the latest record), RHCP until 2006 (blow me), LCD SS, The Mars Volta both LPs and EPs. Swans is entertaining to listen to, especially the latest albums. Foo Fighters is consistently boring. Most 2000s and beyond metal is pretty boring, Lamb Of God comes to mind, but I guess they're consistent in their meh-ness. Same goes for most SoCal punk bands.
>inb4 "STICK A NEEDLE IN YOUR EYEGHGHGGHG"
Stay away from most mu-core, as they tend to be hit or miss, save for a few of the greatest (King Crimson -for the most part-, Radiohead).
As far as individual variety goes, QOTSA has a pretty varied and colorful discog, I think pic related is a mixed bag, as in it's got something for everyone, but you really have to try them out for yourself.
Tim Buckley too has an high median as far as quality goes.

Who even gives a shit about anything other than Bug and YLOAM?

Says the obvious newfag. Learn to troll decently before trying again

System of a Down is pretty consistent. Not in release schedule though