Just pointing out that Luke did not die in the film

Just pointing out that Luke did not die in the film.

He was simply exhausted on the rock after projecting.

Projection can be used by masters in old lore.
At no time was Luke a force ghost.

Wake up cunts.

>Deal with it.

it's just a movie

and the Earth is flat.

no green light saber made me butt hurt

" I will NOT be the last jedi" and "every single thing you just said was WRONG"- Luke to Kylo.

Now I will not be the Last Jedi. Rey sure as hell isn't a Jedi, I really think that Luke is fucking with everyone by "dying" so that no one can sense him, even Rey, in order for a big entrance to help in Ep 9. Think about it. If we assume snoke is alive, and Luke has used all that energy in the force to project himself, snoke felt that and will stop at nothing to kill him. Luke "dying" was a way for him to cut the force off from other people seeing him.

If Luke did die, he died as the last jedi, which goes against what said since he will "not die the last jedi". There are no jedi left. For him to not die as the last jedi, there would need to be another jedi alive when he died. I know I'm looking at it literally, but the movie was bold and clearly build off fucking with the audience, as seen with the many twists.
-from reddit but I agree with it

No Lukes definitely dead. Have u not seen that when Jedi's fulfill their duty and are at peace they ascend as buddhas.

PLOT TWIST
He was a ghost the entire time

projecting was the least of worries with that garbage of a film. How about light speeding through Snokes ship? If that is a thing wheres the suicide kamikaze?

>Force ghosts have blue aura around them.
>Luke had no aura when projecting.

Luke did not die.

Mongoloids Luke died right AFTER projecting. He got tired, looked out on the sunset, then faded like yoda
His ghost was never shown

Dumb ass.
Watch the movie again.

Luke is alive.

Nu uh. He got 360 no scoped by the sun and xploded into dust

>Watch the movie again.

Never.

Never watched Rogue One, but a friend of mine said some rebel ships trying to flee by lightspeed just bounced off Vader's ship?

If that's right, why didn't that happen here?

This

Rogue 1 was shit. waste of time. 20 secs of darth vader.

I literally just saw it like 3 hours ago

Rogue one was basically a shit movie + cool darth vader scene at the end.

He didn't "die" he ascended like Obi-Wan.

>t. Forgot the force sensitive kid sweeping at the end on Canto Bite.
Nigger there's hope and that will continue the Jedi. There are other force sensitive people and there is obviously people who find hope in like and his sacrifice

luke did the exact same thing as yoda

Luke did not die, he simply became one with the force. This is akin to Nirvana in buddhism or being called into heaven without dying like in the Bible.
I would say that the Jedi religion is more similar to Buddhism than anything else. In fact, stories of people who disappear after reaching Nirvana are not uncommon .

It's actually closer to Obi since he was doing it so people could escape while Yoda was just old as fuck.

I disappeared once.

Facts. While kinda hamfisted at the end of Sith, today says Quigon became one with the force and discovered immortality. Today is a force ghost like will be on and obi won is too. Also a akin was one

Tell us about it user

Why does no one actually wanna talk about the film and only focus on the stupid little thin... Oh wait this is Sup Forums everyone's an autistic nigger

That's kind of a weird plot hole since Jedi knew about becoming one with the force for thousands of years.

>caring about nu Wars

Saw the movie an hour ago, left the theater smelling the stench of the Star Wars sizes shit Disney just took on my head

>> Be me
>> Sitting on couch contemplating life
>> Figured it out. Hard to explain with words
>> Disappeared
>> Came back because I had to tell people on Sup Forums

Bye.

> force ghosts in 1979 had blue fuzz around them because the movie technology was shit back then
> force ghosts in modern movies are crystal clear because we now have 1080p movies and people will not accept shitty special effects
deal with it

> people express opinions anonymously
> autism
pull your head out of your ass. autism is a mental disease. it shows no respect to equate opinions with mental illness