>2071 passes
>most passes than anyone

*sips tea*

so you guys like stats too i see

>has the most of the ball
>does fuck all with it

this is even worse.

hes the black joe allen

No not really but the ABU Slovak seems to have this hatred for Pogba all of a sudden. This guy never was around before Pogba.

Hold up, here's an updated chart. He actually got overtaken by the non-dabbing Pogba
>105 million for middle-east-friendly Ward-Prowse

FPBP

nice stats

Where did Paul touch you?

I'm getting a sneaky suspicion that these two are the same posters, just switching proxies.

Kek hes literally less effective than the biggest flop of the season

once again the based slovak exposes the customers

Why do you keep deluding yourself that there's anyone who hates Pogba on Sup Forums? Laughing at him and pointing out just what a horrendous flop he is doesn't mean hatred

INB4 BUTTBLASTED CUSTOMERS

>Sup Forumss best poster is a fucking slovakian

how did it come to this lads. only good thing slovakia has ever made

>Below Sissoko

Man look at that style SWAG I mean no one can touch the dabking SWAG SWAG sideways pass me into Oblivion SWAG SWAG SWAG fuck yes dabgod

>can't defend pogba
>attack the poster
this is classic "i am wrong and don't know what to say, also my club wasted 100 million euros" tier posting

He's behind Rudy Gestede (who plays for a team that have scored about 23 goals this season) and Sissoko who is just shit.

Easily worth £90 million la.

*styles on u* (off the pitch)

Isn't this Slovak the one that compared Pogba's defensive stats with his brother who plays as a defender?

Didn't he have less than Henderson before he got injured?

>implying florentin isnt the more talented pogba

only reason hes not worth 200m is he suffered an elbow injury as a kid which made him unable to dab

>off the pitch
Kinda redundant, don't you think?

yes

but not getting injured is one of the great talents that makes pogba the most expensive player of all time

>sell cr7 the GOAT to madrid.
>save the money for a few years, get a bit of interest in the bank
>finally blow it all on pogba

this

gotta love juventus for how they fucked manu

Cheers lads. Customers themselves do most of the work themselves, clinging to absolutely pointless shit like total passes to excuse Poobag is more insulting to him than any meme us ABUs can come up with. And even if we're discussing this shit, he's 11th in successful passes per 90 minutes well behind the likes of Henderson, Yaya Toure or Herrera. Not that it means anything naturally, because he
>"Came to Manchester to create"
>actually doesn't create shit

Honestly, I'm quite certain Juve wouldn't get past Barcelona with >pogba in their starting XI. Pjanic put in better perfortmances against Catalans than the fancy Sissoko did against St. Etienne, Ok Tractor or Anderlecht, dead serious.

That gif is so fucking stupid it hurts

>Finally make more passes than somebody who hasn't played since the 11th February

Make a video and put it out on all of our social media so the world knows how goat Poogba is.

>The state of Manure

I actually am beginning to feel sorry for them. Can Poonited sink any lower?

Gotta show the world that he's £100m well spent.

No. He's just that predicable. You can start a Pogba thread here on Sup Forums and you know it'll be occupying most this neet slav's next two days. He's updating pages and pages of stats after every couple days in anticipation of the next Man Utd thread.

WE

WUZ

This is why I don't understand where his obsession of Pogba has come from.

I'm sure the majority of United supporters know he's not that brilliant but why does this Slovak need to keep bringing up stats and reposting his pogba1, pogba2 etc filenames?

>that post
>that gif

*DABS AGGRESSIVELY*

it made him about 50m from manure m8 cant be that dumb

He's a mad af Juve bandwagoner

>customers STILL butthurt at the slovak

when will it end? embarrassing for them at this point. whole fanbase on here got exposed by one fucking slovak

>W-we're just trolling we don't actually rate Pogba
>Lmao he's a total flop but look at this one mean poster who still discusses him, worth the money after all

literally only because henderson has been injured for so long

>Finally make more passes than somebody who hasn't played since the 11th February
>Make a video and put it out on all of our social media so the world knows how goat Poogba is.

kek, it's funny because it's true

>tfw even >your eastern euro country with GDP of Manure's annual merchandise revenue managed to produce a player far superior to Pogbonna

Based Slovak agitating the customers once again.

show us the way slovakbro

>no matter how we shit on each other in other threads, the disgust for corporate evil of Manure always unites all of Sup Forums
How based is that

OP here, how do i delete threads?

I'm not an ABU desu, I just respect objectivity.

>slovakbro is NOT your favorite poster on this board

Where did it go so wrong for you?

> Finally overtook Henderson who has been dead for like two months

I made the thread so I could summon the Slovak.

T-totally worth the money lads

here, have a non photshoped Hamsik with an hat

>100m to pass sideways

Top fucking kek, I was 100% sure there has to be a picture like this somewhere

Imagine being the only Napoli player no one wanted

they wouldn't, I don't remember poogba doing much in that cl final and it basically forced juve to play with one man less

Plenty of team wanted him, Milan for example (when they where still good), and Juve too, he just didnt want to move

Where were you when you realized Slavbro is Reddit incarnate

>Divegrass

Fuck yuropoor Sup Forums is ASS

--> , he literally turned down Juve when they tried to get him (the season when Hamšík got fucked by Benitez) and he still chose to stay, he's autistic. Napoli would have asked the same price they did for Cavani and that's why the top clubs stayed away. On the other hand it's sort of a smart attitude by Hamšík, he probably came to terms he won't ever win anything relevant and he's an icon at Napolel, why ruin it by going to Manure or City and risk flopping.

what was the last great signing man utd made?

There's plenty of Napoli players no one wants, not even Napoli

Ander Herrera

Thanks slovak, ABU alliance will always prevail

>Paul "Labia" Pogba

To be fair Vidal and Pirlo gave performances just as bad as Pogba in 14/15 final, so it wasn't solely his fault. But current Juve is superior two years later and Pjanic is starting to adjust to 4-2-3-1 position after he had problems earlier in 2017. Assist, 3 key passes, 3 chances created, 2 tackles and 2 interceptions in first leg, and 3 key passes, 2 chances created, 8 (eight) tackles and 5 (five) interceptions in second leg. Poobag is incapable of either such creativity or defensive effort, he would have ruined the matches for Juve if he was still there.

>36m
kek

>implying that's a lot in today game

Pogba cost £150m m8

Cheers

Ibra for free was good, though there's no way he's getting the 1 year extension now. There are others but they were badly mismanaged by LVG and are only now looking good like Herrera and Rojo. There's too many decent squad players and not enough match winners in that squad, hence all the struggling against parked buses.

United haven't made a true bang for buck hidden gem of a signing in a long time though. Everyone knows they're filthy rich and aren't afraid to splash the cash, so they'll do their best to exploit them out of as much money as they can.

>henderson has been top passer for this long while being injured for like 3 months

Liverpool might be able to sell him for 200mil.

Based Pjanic.

You don't want this guy to block your path

>he just didnt want to move
>he wanted to live in Naples
Tell this lies to yourself Terroni

Woah there be careful wit your words, i'm no terrone. But it's true he didnt want to leave, i dont know why, but he got offers from good teams and declined.

What's that skeleton wearing clothes for?

To get to the body shop?

Manlets should fear the skeleton

Me on the left

I'd block his path. With my dick.

L-lewd

oh and
>while pogba has the most attempted passes, Azpilicueta and Henderson have both completed more passes

That is one ugly bikini.

He also looks like he'd rather be at home watching anime or something.

user, stop it.

It's too bad you couldn't make the Anderlel match. That was an ABU's wet dream until it was finally over.

>only just beating Navas

>unironically needing extra time at home against Anderlel
>while two of your players suffer fatal injuries on the pitch, the one to your star striker responsible for 50% of total points virtually ending his career
>mouyes
I'm not sure whether Manure are even considered favorites to win EL at this point

Rashford will lead us to groly!

It's Jaysus

FPBP
P
B
P

>thinking that dead Ibra is an obstacle when we have Rashford
>thinking that injured Rojo could hinder us when Phil Jones is waiting to prove himself as elite
>unironically believing Mata's absence is a problem when we can recall Januzaj back from loan
Pray for ABUs

The hero Sup Forums deserves

*Reddit Sup Forums