slidding

Dump

Sage of justice

troll thread

Shit

sage you mean?

I meant to say moot. Whoops

age you mean?

i'm starting to enjoy all this bullshit, the bad photoshop and how you come up with this ideas even tho' this meme is forced

i zozzeled at this tho'

Kill yourself you loser faggot.

Yeah you were in the thread before last, we get it.

sure kid
sage goes in all the things

bump

orcs are better than a faggot washed up never was like sixx
>fuck you little emo bitches

sage father?

bump

another orc? you ask i give

Orcs?

he looks like it

god is dead and no one care
>trent reznor faggot, still better than anything sixx has ever done

Sorry, newfag here. What's the deal with this? I see it all the time and I don't understand a bit. Plz enlighten me.

Tasty

faggots force meming a retarded idea
has no traction outside of Sup Forums after months and never will since no one cares

your photoshop skills are worthy of your subject
dont quit your cashiers job at mcdonalds

I hope you die

Bumpin' this shit, need more logs

Bumping with ya

Future of Sup Forums, saged

it's slidding baby!

Grow up

so true user so true
>you log faggots are literally cancer
orcs are the chemo

LOGging in

>when a newfag outs himself
Welcome to Sup Forums bud.

outdated

Logtastic! I just got the shirt!

Damn, wish you loggers were awake earlier. There were a HIGH number of log less shills who were throughly BTF'o'd. Got into a dump war with a sager for ten plus hours, he gave up and fell asleep lol

Here's a less outdated rendition, my fellow logger

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Thursday morning there was like 12 LOG threads going at once. Was a good day

It was the logless shill that shops "autistic faggotry" over log images, he lasted awhile but he's got school in the morning. I've been logging for almost 24 hours now

I was there. Was glorious

same fag fagging up the place?
sage is the answer

Reminder that logless is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like Dani's piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of Mehmet jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Logs slidde in all throats.

Trips logged

Thanks logfriend. Over the years I've developed a mental filter that just completely ignores new memes. Never even knew that last forced meme exists.

double sixx's logged

Yes, the Ministry of Truth is doing fine work

mods need to do their fucking jobs and instaban you autistic sad faggots

I find it highly amusing that you all havr saved my log images.

*teLOGports behind you*
Nothing personal, slidde.

Why do you do this? Do you repeatedly post these threads for a need for attention? Do you do it because you think its funny? Are you actually mentally ill? Do you do it because of boredom? Or do you actually want to eat this dudes shit? Do you do it for the steam? Or for the cream? Or for the dream? For me its all three.

His dick cheese?

What did you just say about Andy you little bitch? I'll have you know that Andy's logs are the steamiest of the cream and I have been involved at several of his secret logfests and have taken over 300 confirmed logs. Andy is trained in gorilla logfare and the top slidder in the entire world. You are nothing but another throat waiting to be clogged. Andy will clog your throat with such precision the likes of which you have never seen before so would you? You think you can get away with denying Andy's logs? Grow up, logless shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret agency of loggers across America and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your throat for the log shill. The log that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your mouth. At this very moment Andy is back logging his next biggest creation so prepare your throat. I have full access to Andy and his entire arsenal of logs and you seriously need to grow the fuck up. Andy can be anywhere, anytime and can log things in over 700 ways, and that's just with his bare colon. Not only am I extensively trained in slidding but I have access to the entire Andy Six log network which I will use it to wipe your logless shill ass out of the face of the whole dream so mature much? If only you could know what creamy retribution your little clever "comment" was about to bring down in your throat, maybe you would of opened wide. But you couldn't, you didn't and now your paying the fucking price, you goddam shill. Andy will shit fury all over you and you will revel in the steam. You're fucking logged, kiddo.

Requesting a log edit of this pic. Log, I....

With Andy hair and make up. Original fag meme, can be used against logless shills.

>Posts a bunch of bestiality cartoons
>Calls logposter autstic

Here's your (Poo)

>when a streamer shows up to a log party

>slidding

You know not replying at all has the same effect as replying but saging right, newfag?

THIS

kek

is you triggered log faggot?

>logless

top kek log faggot

So milky... so buttery....

Look for the attn sage fags picture then read it.

Oh the nostalgia

Please log this anons