Feels thread Sup Forumsros

Feels thread Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it so hard to find someone who loves you as much as you love them? Or that you love as much as they love you?

My medication isn't working for some reason and I'm really feeling blue. It's stress related and I see my prescriber this Tuesday, so he'll be able to adjust the dosages so I'll be able to enjoy the holidays.

I'll dump my feels folder for you guys, I hope that you all have a merry Christmas when the time comes.

You're defining the word "life". People will come and go, but those that matter will be with you through it all. Maybe you haven't found that person yet, or maybe you haven't realized that they're there, but they're out there.

I honestly don’t think I’ll ever find love

I’ve put so much time into so many relationships with females but they never turn into anything more than friendships...

There’s a shirt window I’m always just to scared to jump through it.

>a reminder for those who are in this thread

Sorry I just need to get this off my chest.

>my grandma died when I was five.
>I don’t remember anything about her.
>her death tore apart my entire family.
>my grandma had six kids and only three of them including my father still talk consistently.
>was feeling really depressed one night and decided I needed a drive.
>end up at her grave.
>still remember where it was even though I hadn’t been there in at least ten years
>looks completely abandoned you could tell no one had been there in at least five years.
>her tombstone looked dirty and leaves were almost covering her entire grave.
>I cleaned it off and cleared the leaves.
>went to the store and bought some flowers for her.
>came back and set them up.
>say there for about an hour just crying.
>I didn’t even know her Sup Forumsros what is wrong with me.

life has fucking sucked recently my dudes.

What's wrong with you is that you have a heart and soul.

Care to explain?

I need someone like this.

Bumping because I really need this tonight
Anyone want to talk?

> be me, always sad
> finally really happy cuz new house
> it's friday night, decide to go get beer & cigs
> store is 2 miles away
> be really happy after buying said goods
> see a car approaching swiftly in the rearview
> speed up to get out of way
> car speeds up even more
> siren & lights go on
> faggot cop pulls me over for going 5 mph over

>be me 17
>senior in high school
>parents have been tracking my phone ever since they caught me smoking weed.
>going to college next year.
>parents are very extroverted and have always wanted me to go into a frat.
>personally I’ve never wanted to do that it’s just not my style.
>Parents are pushing me more and more to make the hour drive to my college of choice and go to a frat party.
>ask me about it constantly
>I can tell it breaks there heart every time I tell them I have other plans or I can’t this weekend and end up just sitting at my computer all night.
>last weekend my mom basically begged me to go telling me how I need to get out of my shell
>”how do you expect to meet a girl or make friends if you never get out of the house.”
>tell her I’m gonna go
>make the trip out just to turn my phone to airplane mode so if they track me they’ll see I’m there.
>immediately drive back and sit at ihop until a reasonable time in which my parents would expect me to get back.
>they asked me how it was
>tell them it was great.
>legitimately the first time I’ve seen them be happy for me in years.

>a message to everyone here

I commented on a thread a few days ago but I can't seem to keep friends. The ones that I always care about never seem to care as much or it seems like I annoy them. My best friend that I care about more than anything lives an hour away from me and the only way I get to talk to him is through playing video games. He means everything to me but he's younger and I always feel like he's going to turn into the depressed sad sack that I am. I wonder everyday if I should just nuke the relationship because I feel like I'm not good enough for him and it torments me that I can't help but need to talk to him everyday. I know I'm nuts Sup Forumsros but I had to get that off my chest.

My grandfather died this summer. I haven't seen him since I was in grade school. Always told myself I was gonna see him when I got the money. Wanted to make him proud of the man I'd become. He was the epitome of what a good grandfather should be. He died while I was at work. I never got to say goodbye.

FUCK YOU PORG. I'M NOT FALLING FOR DISNEY'S TRICKS, I DON'T CARE HOW CUTE YOU ARE.

Stay his friend. He's going to need someone like you if everyone else abandons him.

I remember reading a screencap someone posted a while back. It was the story of a guy who grew up next to a girl (they were the sameish age). They spent a lot of time in the woods behind their houses. After they were separated due to the Sup Forumsro's parents splitting, he eventually went back there and met her again.
It was a heartwarming story, and I am hoping one of you has it, as I was a retard and forgot to save it.

Don't nuke it. Be there. Talk to him about getting out and bettering himself/yourself. He won't listen to you unless you do it with him. Don't be lazy. You can always change things.

Fuck off owl. I have no friends, never have had any friends, and with the way things are going, never will have any friends. I think doing any of those things in that image would be so alien to me I'd avoid them like I already avoid contact.

Have you ever tried thinking of it as a probability problem? You pull two dice from a bag, what are the odds both are sixes?

sucks when your parents don't accept you for who you are. i know.

My grandparents died when I was 3 and 12. I still have dreams about seeing them. Every time I wake up crying because it always seems so real. I haven't seen my dad's parents in 20 years but I still remember little things about them and I still remember their voices. There's nothing wrong with you, you care and you have a heart

Being gay is hard. Don't like it. Finding other gay/bi guys is hard enough as it is, but even then most guys are flat and bland. The tall, interesting, funny ones are usually always straight.

Don't want a pity party, just wanted to vent.

My parents just expect me to do classes. No partying, nothing like that. And I always feel like a failure because I don't do as well as I should. But I guess that is just what comes from never having a social life at all.

I'm watching someone crash and burn. He's a Sup Forumstard so I'll limit it to the basic facts since I'll get identified otherwise, but this guy has alienated his entire family and friends due to beyond erratic behavior. I've been trying to talk him into seeking help and having an MRI done to rule out a brain tumor or anything else like that, but he refuses. He refuses psychiatric treatment even more.

I'm one of those friends and his actions have ended the relationship. I don't have the full story to what's going on, but I've seen his behavior and it's nothing like the man I knew. It's very, very sudden which makes me wonder if a tumor or something didn't become active.

Honestly, I'm afraid of him. We ended the friendship on bad terms and I'm worried that he might try to kick my front door in to kill me. I'm not sure what I need to do about that.

>Very much in love with a coworker.
>she’s perfect. I’m every way imaginable. And a virgin.
>We hang out all the time outside of work.
>all of my friends think she’s into me
>her friends always seem really awkward when us two our together
>she whispers with her friends a lot around me.
>on the one of the occasions I could hear they were taking about how her ex was coming in town in two weeks.
>I decide to make a move before her ex comes back into town and to do it the next time I see her
>have plans to go downtown with her
>she told me we would meet up at 12
>12 o’clock comes and goes
>it’s 1:30 and I’ve given up on it
>know she probably just ditched me because she could tell I had feelings for her and they weren’t mutual.
>meet up with a mutual friend of ours first
>said friend tells me about how she was in surgery
> find out the surgery was to get a iud (intro uterine device to stop pregnancy.)
>friend tells me about how she’s still madly in love with her ex
>proceeds to tell me how they’re going on a date tonight
>she wanted to go downtown so she could buy something nice to wear for the date.
>Isn’t it amazing how you can be so filled with hope one moment than the next moment feel like absolute pond scum
>feels bad man feels bad.

>I didn’t even know her Sup Forumsros what is wrong with me.

sounds like you're sad simply because her death changed things with the rest of your family. you're sad that they aren't as close as they used to be. it's fine to cry because things changed, but things will change all the time. that's life. try not to let other people's misery affect your own happiness, even if its your family.

My parents were like that when I was in school. It was all about getting good grades, and everything else like having fun came second. I thought it was crap then, and I still think it was crap now that I'm 29. You are not a failure.

>having fun came second
Having fun isn't on the list you nigger.

Me too user ..

It proly doesn't help that I have Aspergers. Social cues don't really click with me.

Jesus Christ this is cringe, you faggots need to kill yourselves

Trying buddy

We probably will, eventually. Yeah these threads are cringey, but for at least some of us, it's the only emotional support we get.

Do it then

This guy gets it

I'm still waiting to hit rock bottom or get better.

Is he paranoid and in his 20's? Could be schizophrenia, if so. Family is key. There are two kinds of mentally ill people in this world. Ones with family who pull them through and twos who just have their tulpa.

meant for

I'm not a nigger, nigger.

I would but no ones going to miss me. I’d want someone’s to miss me before I didn’t or it’s like I never existed

for what it's worth, you appear to have dodged a bullet there. Just sucks you'll have to see her at work.

>Jesus Christ
typical stupid christian

wow.. that is extremely pathetic if you are actually serious

Is there anything more pathetic than mocking the downtrodden?

Honestly just thinking about cutting off all contact. It would be better for my mental health and the chances of me finding someone new.

>typical stupid christian
And this is why you're depressed, you are a complete degenerate

(((Mental health)))

Yeah l remember this story, doesnt he end up fucking her and they live happily ever after

God doesn't exist, moron.

I’ve just been kinda obsessed about her like almost creepy obsessed. I don’t like this jealous me.

this

ugh it makes me more angry when I don't even have a valid reason for being so feely. I am just really hate who I am as a person, and out of all the personalities I seem to have all of them suck. A lot. I am so introverted I felt awkward as fuck just being in a skype call alone with one of my friend's friend (who is a girl) while he went to the bathroom. Everything I do seems to be purely idiotic and I excel at nothing. I am just letting the days slip away as I slip into insanity from loneliness and anger/sadness

That's not what they're doing, they just want what's best for their son. Having friends in college is objectively better for you than being alone and there is no reason for someone to not at least give it a try
>which is literally all they asked of him judging by their exuberant response to "it was great"

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

*tips fedorah*
I bet you watch Rick and Morty.

I just wish I could feel love...

He must not exist, since your life is complete and utter shit

better to be a degenerate than to believe in retarded bible stories

Does it really make you feel better bagging on people who are less fortunate than yourself? People like you are the reason people like us are depressed. I’m sad that people like This actually exist in today’s world

make me, faggot

>retarded bible stories
How old are you? Seriously, how fucking old are you? You type like a complete degenerate

Is like to say it gets better but it doesn’t

i bet you waste your time getting diddled by priests.

I'm going in and out of being extremely up and then being extremely down... It's driving me insane. Nothing seems to be going right and I feel like I'm going to have a stroke. I'm so stressed my hair is falling out and I'm losing weight at an alarming rate. I'm terrified I'm not going to wake up one morning...

he must not exist because shitty people like you exist.

Stop taking the bait and grow the fuck up, and maybe you wouldn't be in this sad, pathetic excuse of a thread

His family has a lengthy history of mental illness and it's possible that things are just starting to kick into high gear for him. I'm concerned that he might be doing hard drugs and it has either triggered this or simply made the situation one hundred times worse. My first thought is meth but I have no proof.

I don't own a gun but I'm considering buying one. I have a ka-bar beside my bed and everyone I live with has agreed to call 911 if he steps foot on our property to give the police time to get here if shit gets out of control.

you type like a retarded little bitch.

you're right, he doesn't

>implying I'm cuckolic

Get off your high horse what would your “god” think of what you’re doing right now

i don't believe in God, try again

No. I'm just smarter than you.

i like this guy

The only thing worse than a preachy Christian is a preachy atheist, please kill yourself.

it's ok to admit you're an idiot

this

There's nothing worse than someone who tells others to kill themselves.

>There's nothing worse than people who get baited off the internet
Fixed it for you

Is his name Ryan? Sounds exactly like one of my friends

Great job on successfully derailing the thread.

>Getting mad in a feels thread over religion

How about you stick to your own faith or lack thereof and enjoy the purpose of the thread?

You sound like a terrible parent. I feel sorry for your kids.

no, telling others to kill themselves is worse than that

>Why do you want to die, user?

christian normies shouldn't be on this thread. they should be out sucking dick somewhere.

I'm at the point where I don't know what to do anymore. Everything is going wrong. I feel like the biggest failure in the world. I have friends and family, people who legitimately care and are worried but I still feel so alone. Every day I contemplate turning the whoke thing off. I don't even want to die but I can't cope with the stress. I hate my job, I hate my life, and ever new problem just seems like another mountain I'll never scale. It all just feels so hopeless. I know these feelings aren't me and I know I shouldn't be like this but I have nowhere else to turn. I've bottled so much shit up that there isn't anywhere for it to go anymore and it's eating me alive. I don't want to do anything. I just want to sit in my room until I starve to death because I don't have the balls to pull the trigger...