How's your life Sup Forums

How's your life Sup Forums

Shit

how precise

>18
>no friends
>have girlfriend who self harms and refuses to stop even though she knows it hurts me
>no job
>no money
>no motivation
>suffering from severe anxiety, depression, but who doesn't claim to be these days
>also suffering from HPPD which has fucked up my vision and body severely, or its possibly something worse
€don't care if i wake up
>su

I'm stressed out 24/7

Waiting to see when I slip up and die.

>Youngfag
>never had a girlfriend
>noone really wants to talk to me seriously
I dont have much going on i just wish i knew what it was like to have a gf. Reply with advice, it would be very helpful

was going really well, was seeing this chick but we stopped seeing eachother and i've got a bit of a drug problem and no money pretty annoying need to sort my shit out really

Living in the arctic circle with a vitamin D deficiency. Watching the effects the effects happen with no money for supplements.

Hanging out at home between periods of traveling and working up in the Canadian forests... Missing being a free nobody on the road, and meeting interesting people and seeing new and strange places :/

I'm fat and ugly, work a shitty job, alone, 5.5 Penis. Could it get any worse?

i was so alone and fed up with life tjat i just randomly went up to a girl at school and started talking to her, going out with her now but she self harms and im pressured into staying with her, so confused

Im train to not get back with my ex because she cheet on my but i have no luck with any other gir

i was so alone and fed up with life tjat i just randomly went up to a girl at school and started talking to her, going out with her now but she self harms and im pressured into staying with her, so confused

Stuck between wanting to work an actual job and be part of normal society or go back to gourding cars and gas stations. But after spending a year with the ops there’s a large risk vs reward

skinny, ugly, 5inch dick, miserable, don't care if i wake up anymore

>Job is slow
>Rent is due soon
>Short on rent money
>Not sure when work will pick up
>I'm gonna be homeless
>I'm fucked

>33
>Good paying Job as Engineer
>Wife has good paying job as Architect
>6 weeks payed vacation/year
>car payed off
>house payed off
>Travel overseas average of 2/year

It's alright I guess

Know this fucking feel, but nigga we gon be alright.

samefags

complete shite

It's hard right now, but it won't be forever, I have dream, goals, and ambitions. I've experienced my greatest love, and my greatest lost. To everyone on this board, do not give up on yourself. I thought I lost everything last year when she cheated on me and treated me like a blight on her life. If you've got no one else believing in you, I believe in you.

>19
>Own car with full coverage insurance
>Job with starting pay of $13 an hour but will be $23 in just a few years
>No GF
You know, typical white privilege shit.

Desperate for (You)'s aren't you? It's okay, I'll give you one.

You know what, it was going great after jumping out of a serious depressing state but now I seem to have fallen in the same hole I fell in before. I'm in my feels again :c

shit. i lost my job over tgiving weekend. i have no money left, bill are due, and i want to diiieeee lol

Summer is over, leave

>22
>learn 3 years ago that my whole life has never been normal
>entire world believes that lives like mine simply don't exist
>literally fight demons with my mind every day
>kill archdemons just to prove points to cults that I'm the top dog of the occultic world
>filled with constant stress of trying to keep people safe
>people die every day
>still poor as shit
>as they say:
>before ultimate power, chop wood
>after ultimate power, chop wood
>still looking for job
>poor as shit, just got done being homeless for 4 months
>food stamps and mom literally only reason why I'm alive
>be forced to murder people for a cult
>the pain and grief of knowing that this is what people have to do to keep the strings that control the system obscured from common knowledge horrifies me every day
>no one can understand or know my struggle
>guess I'll post it on Sup Forums and get called a faggot

>being this fucking new
Wooh lad, get the fuck back to plebbit

> always fucking tired and have no motivation
> not sure if its a lack of something or depression
anons pls help

Found a perfect gf in vidya. Started chatting and added each other on social media. More attractive interesting smart funny than any girls in my city. Lives half the world away.
I dont admit it but shes the reason i started caring about life and myself again. Why i started working out. Being more social. Shes perfect and changing my life without knowing it. Shes the only person genuinely interested in me. But itll never happen, and i knew that from the start

>Own car with full coverage insurance
>Full coverage insurance

Community college was a mistake, I should have gone military. My death isn't my problem. I'm dead. Other's have to figure out what to do about that

really shitty I was suicidal but then Brockhampton dropped an album I really liked then I saw star wars and loved it so I'm a little better now

Im in the military. It's not what it's cracked up to be. Getting out and going to college in a few weeks. Only good part is not gonna be a poor fag in college

After 2 years of being super depressed and finally defeating it mostly I have to spend most of my days avoiding the thing that will send me down spiraling into anxiety and depression for days at a time and all I can do is hope I don't run into it

>be 25
>live at home with mom and stepdad
>haven't talked to friends in years
>only friend I talk to is one of my best friends from college but he lives 2 states away
>working towards broadcasting degree
>recently started a full-time job at a bank
>getting fatter
>turning into an alcoholic, even got a DUI back in summer
>family thinks I'm a bum

My life isn't complete shit, in fact it could be much worse, but I'm so fucking bored lately.

I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen but it never does

start working out, seriously

Don't worry so much about getting a girlfriend. It'll happen at some point once you take the opportunity. I'm not an old or young dude but I broke up with my girlfriend of three and a half years because I didn't love her anymore. Don't jump into something serious without actually seriously being into the chick just because you want a girlfriend - it's not worth it.

I think you'll find that changes don't really 'happen to you' as much as you bring them upon yourself.

But that's coming from a piece of shit NEET who's about to be sued by like 5 different companies over debt, so

gamble on sports if you follow them, it can quick and easy money

or a complete waste of money if you're shit at it

I lack the words to describe just how fucking shit things are right now

>youngfag
>turning 18 soon
>havent done anything good with my life so far
>family is extremely wealthy and successful and im that one faggot everyone is disappointed in
>ugly, awkward, no gf
>always miserable
>have school in a few hours
>havent slept
>havent done homework
>dont wanna keep going
>cant kill myself, it would break my family and my parents would give away my cat that i adore with all my heart.
>fuck im stuck here

I've heard all about it not being what it's cracked up to be. My father was in the army and got out angry that he got nothing from it, he joined at 25, ended up a dragon gunner and always tells me
>Bullet slinging isn't a future profession
I've know other's of my friends who went in and came out feeling cheated. But it's not about getting something out for me. More so just getting out of where I am. I've been at my shitty college 4 years getting fucked over by them. I can tell everyone around me thinks I'm an idiot. I've become just about everything me and people around me made fun of. I've noticed I've just become lazier and more and more don't find myself liking where I'm at or cut out for what I'm studying for. I've old held one job that I've had to pay taxes on and even then people still shat on me. It's just not worth it sticking around. Things aren't going to change unless I make a drastic change on my terms for once.

Pretty awful.

Why did you trick and save me? Should have let me die.

I never bought bitcoins :(

>broke up with only girl I've ever loved
>completely miserable for the last month
>moving into a new place next week

I miss her. I miss her. I miss her.

If you want a change it's definitely something new. I can now afford to go to college and I guess I've grown up from it. But I also feel like I'm behind everyone in my age group. They are all graduating college getting careers and I'm just about to start. Plus already lost a marriage from it and have horrible back problems already at 23.

my mental and physical health are going down the drain I think I might be at the end of my rope

>be me sandnigger jew
>sandniggers hates jews so no friends in dipshit moslem countries
>vidya and parents helped me tho , so didn't end up killing myself
>always complain about being a kissless virgin beta
>actually get a gf and block her on all social media after 2 weeks
>decide to study aboard because I believe that I won't be miserable anymore if I move out
>find different kind of sandniggers and slav Christians
>just got beat up yesterday by both muslims and christians cuz im a joow , happy Hanukkah
>glasses broke and I can't see shit now , -5 , I spent all my money on a flight I have after 7 days
>god really hate the shit out of me

Not great.
Used to have a cool girl who adored me, kinda ruined that, and had to pass through what was essentially Hell, which I'm still in technically, just that I'm so far in it is that it's starting to become... good again? And now I'm basically sucked face first into the womb of a Xenomorph, so that's cool I guess.

Not good tbh
But at least I'm healthy as long as I know and still want to live..

I dunno, I wish you luck in life. I ain't gunna complain any longer. You got a different draw than me and suppose and we'll both have regrets. My father was able to put my older brother through a 4 year Uni through loans and my brother's smarts. Me in community cause my grades sucked but he had some tax deductible bonds he got while young and not sure what to do with his money. I wasted it.

North slope?

Tiring. Work 72 hours a week doing nights because it's that time of year, don't get to enjoy much outside of work. Good news is I'll have like 6K in the bank by the start of next year so I can enjoy a trip to Japan or something.

>be me
>22, birthday coming up in a few weeks
>college dropout
>lost a great job because i was too depressed to get out of bed
>literally just topped showing up to work
>was renting a room at the time
>just stopped showing up to the rented room too
>finally show my face to collect my things
>they cleaned it out because they thought i killed myself
>suddenly remember i had several pissjugs and a flash drive of hentai
>nowhere to be found
>never talk to those people again

now, a year later
>live with parents, after unsuccessfully moving out
>just lost another job
>bills are due soon
>constantly get letters/call from debt collectors
>have been sued by creditors several times
>only 9 dollars to my name
>constantly berated by parents
>treated like a child
>mother is dwindling away with medical issues
>father is a crippled druggie, did time for meth
>they scream at each other daily
>no chance of escaping this life
>shitposting on Sup Forums while using the remainder of my spotify free trial
>have a loaded gun less than 10 feet away from me at all times
>all i wanted to do is make music and funny videos

so all in all, not bad

I have a college degree and a job I realize now I don't enjoy so I was considering joining the air national guard since I have technical skills and maybe I could do someethig different like mechanic

Eh, it's touch and go at the moment. 30, married, kid on the way, good paying job.
Really don't love my wife anymore. Most days I can barely stand her. I want to leave, and if the kid wasn't involved I definitely would have. I used to drink a lot, keeping a buzz during waking hours just to dull how annoying she is. Predictably, that got out of control and I've quit in an attempt to keep things together and to be a better role model for my son. Now I have zero tolerance for her annoying anxious bullshit.
If I can keep it together and get over this hump, maybe start loving her again, life will be comfy. We both make good money, live in a nice area. Could retire early and comfortably. Most days I fantasize about her getting killed by a commercial truck so I could get my life back and a fat settlement check. Other days I fantasize about taping a bag over my head and cuddling my dog until I die.

>no chance of escaping this life
You waste time shitposting and blame depression for being a lazy fuck. You can escape to a slightly less shitty life by just sticking to a job. Depression is not an excuse.

My life kind of feels like shit right now, OP.
Made an awesome group of friends from online, and I started going out with this one guy a month ago.
Shit started going downhill and he dumped me because I am severely depressed, and have an extremely self deprecating attitude from being mentally ill.
Apparently other guys would flirt with me, and I had no idea they were, as well as I would talk a lot about an ex that manipulated and hurt me.
A mutual friend told me the guy I was dating never even liked me shortly after he dumped me, however. Sent pictures as proof.
He never liked me, and let me just smother him in my shitty affection for over a month, and I'm just crushed.
I don't have anyone who I can really talk to or trust.
I'm alone with a different part of my family that doesn't understand why I behave the way I do sometimes, and far away from the few people I actually care about. Just kind of feel like I'm dying from the lack of affection. At least my stepfather screaming at me that I'm a demon was balanced by a mother that cared deeply for me.
And now it just hurts whenever someone does something nice for me. It's a bittersweet pain.
I can barely bring myself to talk to the people I care about in the first place. I don't know what to say. And I'm two hours behind them with interfering schedules.
I just want someone that loves me for who I am and can help me recover from what I went through. At the same time, I don't feel like I deserve it.

Absolute fucking shit

Become an officer if you have a degree. Don't be enlisted

oh shit, you're so right user!

>brb taking this advice to the bank to cash it in
>must be worth hundreds

Show tits? That will provide you with short term validation and affection.

Can you walk to the bank or is the weight of the world too much for your pussy shoulders to hold? Do something with your life and then you can complain about how shit it is, but don't act like your insanely minor issues at 21 years of age is anything but a fucking giggle.

School has got me stressed out. And when i try to take it easy i get fucked. Things will be worse if i get a job, but i need one. I´m not ready for this shit.

>lose my best friend to anhero
>attempt to anhero and fail
>spiral back into my coke problem
>become full time drunk
>get ass beat by hobos
>starting AA tomorrow
>scared tbh
>alcohol withdrawals are a motherfucker

Doing alright.

Own 3 houses rent out 2.
Have 2 gf and one wife.
Money in the bank,
Work for myself making good money.

>23
>working in a dollar store
>crazy amount of hours cuz of the holidays
>upgrading my Math at an adult education school 2 days a week
>getting about 100%, best in class, done in January
>going to learn Brazilian jiu-jitsu next year
>also going to apply for nursing program at college
>relatively fit too from hitting the gym and 6’4”
I should be happy but I have acne and aspergers so I’m unfuckable and I hate seeing and talking to young couples and cute girls at work because it makes me fuckin depressed. Also don’t have a car or a license so I have to take the bus everywhere. Not that I could afford a car or driving lessons right now. I’d love a girlfriend but she’d get sick of me when I get comfortable and start acting weird from the autism. My biggest critic/judge is myself really and I know it. It hurts

>Have 2 gf and one wife.
What was the closest you came to one of them finding out you’re cheating on them?

got the eggnog into me feeling nice for ones dont ruin faggot

Eh, confusing.
Some days every things makes sense while heading towards an undefinable point in time, and others everything deteriorates under the weight of poor life choices born from a low tolerance to torture.
I know what I want in the end, but I've slipped so far that it's not only become unobtainable, I'm actually losing my desire to obtain it at all.
You'd think that'd lead to some kind of epiphany, but it really doesn't.
I'm still tangled in a mess that cuts deeper the longer time goes on, I'm just getting more used to it.

>be me
>bortherline alcoholic, ex-druggie, mind all fucked up and whatnot (started drinking at 14, now i'm 25 and hungover but I feel like it's getting better)
>I have a bit of a gambling problem, almost got imprisoned because of a little embezzlement scheme i pulled off working at a pawn shop
>had a pretty good life, all in all
>got expelled out of highschool, twice, but I managed to get good jobs by forging diplomas and whatnot
>never had a lot of money but hey, fuckit.jpg, I'm romanian, pretty much everybody here lives on potatoes 2 weeks a month.
>had a LOT of friends and romantic partners but out of fear of emotional attachment and being misunderstood or whatever I managed to alienate pretty much all of them.
>spiralled in and out of depression and anxiety, kept drinking to mantain sanity (or so I like to think)
>I'm capable of being good at what I'm doing with little to no effort but I always manage to fuck it up
>right now I have a great girlfriend willing to do anything for me, put up with all my insanity and I'm very keen on making this work.

Whatever, there's way too much to tell. My point is, I've been through some shit. I've been high, I've been low, I've smelled like a fucking rotten corpse bc0z of all the jerking off and sitting on the couch for days on end. I think I understand how our minds work and what to do about it in all the different scenarios.
So here we go: for all of you feeling like you're at the end of your road, no energy and whatever...just do something. Whatever it is, do something. Read, take walks, exercise, meditate, whatever floats your bubble. It might seem pointless at first but in time it will help you a lot.
For those of you that have it alright but feel as if what they're doing isn't right...fuck it all man, follow your heart. If you're a surgeon and want to play the fucking flute, play the fucking flute.
For those of you that don't have enough money to live, either try hard to make it work or find alternatives.

Move to Eastern Europe or whatever. Live like a hobo. Just invest interest in it and it will work out. Our society is fucked up but we can survive and thrive in every situation. We're amazing creatures, just brought down to functional elements in an economic system, Rise above it.

Whatever man. I urge you to ask for my advice, I really feel like I can give some good stuff to you guys and gals.

>24
>haven't had a blowjob in two months
>~$1900 in credit debt
>paying for tuition out of pocket
>haven't beaten Fallout 4 yet
>considering using weed to help me focus on my personal issues
>gf's anger issues are becoming less tolerable

>5% Boutta kill my self .JPEG

> own business...good chance of making money soon...quit job.
> married to hot as fuck wife who swallows.
> drive a jag. No debt that I don't want.
> still often depressed and feel useless though.