I've run out of space on my 160gb ipod and it also is fairly old and malfunctioning sometimes

I've run out of space on my 160gb ipod and it also is fairly old and malfunctioning sometimes.

What do you all use for your mp3 player needs?

My phone, like a normal functioning hominid legume.

160g iPod classic...still working

My phone with a 256g SD card just for music.

my iPod classic
(((they))) don't want you to have hard drive space so you have to pay for 0s and 1s

I have the same kind. Just buy an external hard drive to keep all your music and delete some shit you listen to the least from the ipod to keep wiggle room for new shit. The hard drive will keep everything you delete just remember to keep it synced and all that

A phone with an sd card obviously

Fuck off pol

It's been 10 years and to this day nothing beats this baby.

Too bad it got discontinued, I barely manged to get my hands on some refurbished fellas when I lost my last one.

mine had more issues with MP3 encoding than the iPod Classic I dusted off

This bad boy

>Herbie Hancock
>Neil Young
>Bob Dylan
Patrician

Rarely use an MP3 player, but when on flights or w/e I'll dust off the old iPod.

Otherwise, I just use Play Music and/or Spotify on my phone.

FiiO X1 gen 2

Plenue d
Best money I've spent. I've charged it three times so far

go shill your shit elsewhere, Neil

how is the battery life on the fiio?

I'm on the fence about getting my 160 ipod refurbed with new battery + ssd.
Almost the same price as a new fiio.

iPhone with Spotify

A 2-3 days of moderate to heavy usage. Personally hated going through iTunes and wasn't a fan of rockbox which is why I switched over when my classic finally died.

I just stream music on the go. 50 GB monthly data.

>streaming
disgusting

My FiiO X1 (gen 1) has 8 hours of battery non stop use and 128gb. Should I upgrade to Gen 2? I need more battery life and NEED more storage.

>32GB
>$180+
Why

>expandable memory
>100 hours
That's pretty much it. It's my second one . I lost my first one while I was on acid somewhere in Orlando

iPod Classic 7th generation.
Bought it 7 years ago (or more), works well and I adore it but the battery is getting old, when I change tracks quickly it just turns off even if it's 100% charged. Maybe it's because of the music files size and bit-rate, I convert FLAC into ALAC.
The only thing I don't like about it is the EQ, goddamn, it's just a shame. Too bad Apple probably won't relaunch the Classic devices, I would love to see HiFi iPods. Come on Apple, Sony does it for a long time.

Cowon Plenue 1
Best purchase I ever made

Had the same problem as you and no money for a fiio so I got myself this, I copy every night the music I'll listen to the next day

the fuck is this shit? Why the triangular design? Completely kills the portability

>a qt3.1415926 girl will never squirt (her favorite song from her zune to yours)
why live

Me? I use the KANN by Astell & Kern. It's well worth the investment, boys, but only if you possess lossless music.

I got on the FiiO train when the gen 2 came out so I can't really talk about making the switch. I will say since it's a touch wheel there's less of a chance of having shit go wrong mechanical wise.

will the KANN drive full headphones?
That thing looks bulky as shit and strapping a head amp to it would look like a literal brick.

The website claims that no separate device is needed. So maybe? At 1000 shekels, I'd hope so.

You can buy a kit to replace the hard drive with an SD card and expand your memory, thougj iirc, there is a hardcap with the software, I think only 500GB. An SD card will lighten your ipod and increase battery life.