Has Sarah Huckabee-Sanders ever had an orgasm?

Has Sarah Huckabee-Sanders ever had an orgasm?

Only when she takes a shit.

So, when she's talking.....

Orgrimmar doesn't have brothels so no

yea that's why her eyes are like that. they got stuck from the last one

You wish Trumpcuck.

In every measurable way, Obama has been one the greatest presidents America has ever had.

He helped resolve the racial divide created by Bush, he opened our government agencies and the oval office to 21st century transparency, he ended our military action started by Bush, he rescued the economy that was destroyed by Bush, he fixed the broken healthcare system (btw passed with majority vote), he ended the constant terrorist attacks on home soil caused by Bush invading everyone that is arab and oil rich, he cleared out the intel agencies and the military of neocons, he returned America to its hardline Judeo-Secular roots after Bush tried to create a Jerry Falwell theocratic government, he has destroyed the corruption in the Whitehouse and the Pentagon and lastly, he made uneducated Republicans completely go into meltdown by not tolerating their warhawk unpatriotic 'Weapons of Mass Destrution' bullshit and had rightfully purged any and ALL warmongers.

With or without Trump grabbing her by the pussy?

No. When she orgasms her eyes quick turn so they are straight and once it stops then her eyes go back to facing the walls

she's one ugly dude

This pasta doesn't really fit in this thread. I know you were super eager to use it, but c'mon.

I don't know, but I'm sure her farts smell like cabbage and cheese

Signs you're in a GOP Trumptard thread:
- Someone takes Skeptic Youtubers seriously,
-Refrences Fox&Breitbart religiously
- Unquestioningly believes Trump because the thread gets btfo by based liberals/progressives all day,
-Unreasonably against any corporate regulations
- Someone reposts the Uranium One bullshit narrative
- Anything involving muh Benghazi
- Someone blames Obama
- Someone checks non-digits,
- Someone links to a Drudge link that looks like a geocities page,
- Someone links ad hominems such as 'The Democrats are the real racists' unironically
-Shills for muh nationalism despite evidence that it is not peaceful or stable
-Seeks to D&C for an entire thread

Yep, seems like someone is desperate already.

I'm sure she found some pathetic desperate dude on craigslist to suck her cock

Yes, that's her o face right there

Dunno, but she looks like she really has to shit in the picture....

Only with Colonel Sanders....

There was one time when she orgasmed so hard that she cried and peed herself a little bit. It will never happen again because she will not allow herself to lose control like that again.
Fucking cunt

I wanna see what her feet look like but there's no good photos

Lot of faggots itt.

I'm sure he jacks off a lot

That's Jim Ross in drag.
I think he's married.

Only with her dad

You can’t look at that face and help but think that she was the inspiration for the original Mr Potatohead.