Looking to read your incest/rape/gay/trap stories. Post what you got Sup Forums

Looking to read your incest/rape/gay/trap stories. Post what you got Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/users/TimedWatcher/works
volafile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm nearly in the mood to share, not an easy thing for me to do. But that is what Sup Forums is for after all. Will watch see how the thread develops. In the meantime have a bump.

Please tell us how you were raped by your uncle, user.

>gay

Back a few years ago, I used to fucked my younger sister. We just pretend it didn't happen everytime

Op Sup Forumsros share your stories I can't sleep an would love a good read.

I'd like to fuck a dude not because I'm gay it's more about a power thing. The idea of taking someone's manhood turns me on. The idea of dominating a man an making him my bitch.

nudes

Messed around with my uncle in a gay way. If anyone really wants to read it ask nicely and I will dig up my greentext.
Short version is he stayed with us over Christmas. Shared room with him. My 1st time drunk. Thought he was asleep, creeped to his bed. Sucky sucky.

My mom used to get really drunk and get super horney, she would beg me to fuck her. I did, and for a long while, but only when she was legless drunk. She’s got a 45yo sloppy mom body, but she hasn’t been fucked in years so her pussy is like a vice. It still happens every now and then, so I’m prett happy.

I've sucked 8 dicks this month alone. AMA.

When I was 15 I used to suck our neighbours dick a couple times a week. He would never fuck me but would eat my ass out and cum on my balls. I still beat my dick to the memories.

I would love to read the story. Please and thank you.

I don't have. We were pretty young, she was 13 and I was 15. Back that days phones don't even had a good camera and we always pretended one of us were sleeping during the sex

so tell us. how would you do it?

how does it feel to be a gay boy?

I'm guessing you never played sports then, you fat lazy fuck

Story about the first time you fucked your mom? Where is your dad? Do you have a brother or sister? How old where you the first time you fucked your mom? How did you feel after you fucked your mom? Any awkward moments between you an your mom after the first time you fucked?

When I was around 14 my big brother used to wank daily in the shower and I’d listen from my room. Id cum when he came. Anyway he worked out what I was doing and snuck into my room and caught me. I straight up offered him my pussy, I was so wet that I had to change the sheets when we were done. We have a game now where we will flash each other or give each other spontaneous head while the family is home, makes me gush buckets.

You're half right.

My dad would finger my asshole in the middle of the night when I was 13 to 17. He would take his fingers out of my ass covered in dookie and licked them clean while making me watch him also jerk his dick off. He'd finish up by cumming all over my butthole and licking the cum right off. It turned me on so much and wish he'd still do it but he's in prison now for distributing narcotics.

Just for you user

> its Christmas, divorced uncle and his daughter spend the week with us
> dads little bro is 36, ive never met him before, they live in another country
> so freaky, he's just an alternate universe version of my dad, same face, build, same way of talking, even same 70s style moustache
> small house, my cousin sleeps in sisters room, uncles in mine on spare bed
> its friday 2nd night of visit. Big meal and drinks are flowing
> I'm 15 so am allowed to drink, parents think I have only 2, sneak more with cousin
> i havent figured out my sexuality am pretty buzzed have thoughts of feeling her titties, getting pretty horny
> figure I'll try something on with her sometime over the coming week
> but not now im too drunk this is outta my league its time to bail
> everyone laughs at me stumbling, i go to bed and just read, fap, listen to music whatever
> bit later on get a fright, door swings open
> uncle walks in towel wrapped around him, he's dripping wet
> starts drying himself in full view, not trying to hide anything, seems to think its no big deal
> oh boy that dick and balls swinging around, phew lad
> They're just hanging there and I'm mesmerized
> talks to me, random older dude stuff like 'how's it going champ, enjoy those drinks?'
> weird to see him drying his junk
> I'm trying to focus on his face, but its hot to see a grown mans body on show in front of me
> and again, that dick, its mouthwatering
> have my first ever conscious thought of, 'fuck it that's it I'm obviously gay, no point denying it'
> if he stood in front of me and said to submit I would've done it there and then
> he puts on y fronts, readjust his junk while talking to me. we decide ok for lights out, good night everyone
> sight of dick has me intrigued
> and horny AF
> lie there in the dark tugging away listening to him settle and make man noises
> its comfy having him in my room
> decide there and then before they leave im gonna play with that cock

How did this start? How did you feel the first time it happen? Are you gay now or where you always gay? Do you still love your dad?

make potentially the stupidest most dangerous decision of my life
> im gonna let him fall asleep, then do some exploring
> time passes he's stopped sniffling and clearing his throat
> my hearts going crazy, let's just try this
> quietly sneak towards his bed, but probably stomping like an elephant
> crouch down with my boner and listen for signs of awake
> its good, keep going
> on my knees
> can't see but slowly reach out
> make connection with his hip, he's lying on his back
> reach over touch his junk
> no reaction
> I'm crossing so many lines here, normal me wouldnt dream of doing this, but drunk me actually thinks I can get away with it
> not sure what to do next
> lean forward and put my mouth on his crotch
> kiss his junk, well there's underwear and a sheet in between us but already this is the most action I've ever had
> just put my mouth all around there, figure out I'm on his dick, kiss down to the end of it
> that's it, im sold I'm taking this further
> pull sheet back, expose his crotch, now its just underwear to deal with
> put my face down again, seems more real now the beddings out of the way
> kiss his head and take a deep smell
> again absolutely no reaction from him, he's way quiet
> push my face against his dick, I think it might be stirring
> keep on doing the over y front kissing, feel it throb
> shit he might be getting firmer
> little kisses up and down his shaft
> yep, its definitely getting harder and pushing against his underwear
> let's step this up
> still being careful, coz waking him would be the worst thing ever, I pull at the opening in his y fronts and reach in
> my fingers are on his dick
> I grab at it, and pull it out
> wrap fingers around him, hold him up, its floppy but feels firmer already
> nothing more to do now, let's get a taste of this thing

Great, but horrible. On one hand, guys exist, and that's all I could ask for. On the other, most tops aren't looking for a relationship, and just look for a hole to fuck.

That's great while I'm young and my libido's crazy, but in about a year I want to have an already steady relationship

> holding it up, put my lips to his head, open my mouth and take him in
> slowly bring my lips back and forth
> holy fuck can not believe I am doing this, I've got a cock in my mouth
> lots of wrong things going on here, he's my uncle, he's asleep, but none of that matters
> its just my mouth and dick
> only a minute in and this dick IS getting hard, when I started sucking I had to hold it, now its standing up all on its own
> and shit, this is easy to do, and fun
> I just keep working it, bobbing up and down on this man
> I hear him breathe out and moan
> freaked out i sit back eyes wide open, did I wake him?
> he lets out a couple of quiet snores
> ok its safe, i get back to cocksucking practice
> while cleaning his dick I have my own in my hand. I've been furiously beating away all along
> blow my load on the side of the bed while servicing bim
> even though Ive cum I'm enjoying this and happy to keep sucking away
> do a bit of licking all the way up and down and service the balls through his underwear but mostly just up and down trying to get as much of it in me as possible
> so he's 'asleep' AFAIK, but come on, I'm so drunk, so rough and probably so noisy no one could sleep through this
> in fact he's starting to get involved
> pushes up into my mouth as I suck down, we are actually working together
> good rhythm going
> enjoying it way too much could probably do this all night
> his legs open up a bit and I see that as a sign to get myself more comfortable
> jump up in between them, rest on my elbows and get back to worshiping this thing
> as I'm doing it, he's getting more vocal, just moans and groans, and a few fake snores
> things are picking up and he seems firmer and harder still
> I get to business put my arms on either side of his waist hold him tight and give a fast and furious hands free bj
> keep the same rhythm going, slobbering up and down on that thing
> he's moving a lot now, and I start to feel him tense up

First time I was about 15, she got wasted st a party and came home and asked me to help get her ready for bed, while I was fixing her sheets etc she got naked and jumped in bed and passed out. Me being young and full of cum I explored her with my fingers, tongue and dick. She was begging for more and harder, to bite her nips etc. was hot as fuck. In the morning she didn’t mention it, was super hung over ( I slept in my own bed and cleaned up my cum from her ) so was super awkward for about 10 mi utes then back to normal. I don’t have a dad and only one sister but she lives in Europe.

> hes really bucking his ass and making some short breaths
> dick starts throbbing, he lets out a real deep moan and before I even know it my mouth is getting filled with cum
> it surprises me, I'm not ready for it
> keep my mouth on him though
> want to give it my all
> try to swallow, but there's too much, its coming faster than i can drink it down, and besides it tastes horrible
> take my mouth off and feel cum hit my cheek
> he's breathing heavy and slowly
> I'm lying in between his legs, his cum on my face and his dick right in front of me
> feel like I've achieved something here
> am proud of myself
> take his dick back in my mouth, its already smaller
> actually it just tastes gross now, decide maybe I've had enough for tonight
> he lets out a 'ahemmmm mmmm' which I think is his way of saying fuck off kid
> I sneakily get up (because part of me thinks he is asleep) i run to the bathroom
> look at myself in the mirror, cum on my cheek and in my hair
> shame
> I collect it up and suck it off my finger, still tastes gross
> brush my teeth
> go to bed happy feeling like I've committed the perfect crime
> doesn't take long for me to fall asleep
> as I lie there I hear him moving around. Im pretty certain he's awake, and probably was all through that
> but realise its best for everyone if he pretends he was asleep, rather than just lying there getting sucked off by his nephew
> I'm okay with that
> no idea what was going through his mind
> we both fall asleep wondering wtf was that all about

Thank you. More?

Woke up in the morning, he was already out of the house. When I saw him later he just played it cool. Acted no different around me, wasn't weird or agro. But i kept away from him, and didnt make eye contact at all.
Think he was happy knowing I'd blown him but that it was my secret, that he had no idea I had done it.
Thing is though, after id done it the first, the next night I think he was expecting it. And I was happy to go again. We forgot about pretending, he was awake, we both knew it, there was even a little bit of talk. But the sex was all one sided, me servicing him. He never touched me back, not even once. All I was was a mouth that sucked his balls dry. We tried it in different ways. A couple of times he talked and i swear it was my dad talking, which was pretty creepy desu. All up I told him I wanted it, i was fine with it and would keep it quiet. No one would ever know. He seemed happy with that and it became a thing. So they stayed with us 7 nights all up, and I hung off his cock as he blew down my throat every night after that. By the end of his stay, we would just go to bed and get stuck straight into it. No pretense. Think I got pretty good at it in the end.

How you enjoyed. Can give you the account of the next night if you like.

Love it please go on tell me more.

Sure. I'll need a moment to get it

2nd night with dads little bro

> next night parents say no drinks for me
> uncle has a fair few though, he seems pretty chill and happy
> no interaction between us all day, not even eye contact
> getting late I go to bed
> am not sure what tonight will bring but hoping for the best
> wait patiently
> hear everyone outside drinking laughing
> after midnight shit starts closing down
> uncle walks in he's pretty damn drunk
> talks to me a little, I'm lying edging under the duvet
> he gets some shit together goes to shower
> comes back its all similar to last night
> he's in towel, starts drying off
> nude builders body standing in front of me
> again his cock is swinging around right there
> I want it, i probably could've just reached out for it but still shy
> he stands there for longer than you would expect and tugs himself a little- or kinda stretches it out
> we are pretending to hold a normal conversation but fuck knows what we ate saying I'm so turned on. Think my dick is harder than its ever been
> he puts on y fronts, and somehow he even looks sexier, I kinda feel he's giftwrapping it for me. I think we both know something's going to happen shortly
> again says, 'let's put lights out' also tells me he's 'real tired, gonna fall asleep quickly'
> we both know he's lying
> lie in the dark for ten minutes, real worked up, just want to get in his bed and see what happens. But again so nervous, and the longer I wait the less confident I am making myself
> decide to be a man, I've just gotta get over there and jump in
> walk over sit on the side of the bed up against his waist, he's lying on his back
> sit there for a second waiting for him to respond
> nothing
> weird because I know he's awake
> reach for his crotch
> hand squeezes and massages his junk over his yfronts
> slide my fingers in and hold him, just rub it, good to get reacquainted
> feel him growing

No problem thank you for posting I'm enjoying the story.

> he's not shut it down, looks like its all on. I'm excited about whatever's gonna happen
> wanna suck it so much, but haven't fapped someone elses cock yet, just work his dick with my hands and enjoy feeling it grow
> also pull his balls out, have got all of his junk to play with
> try different techniques, squeezing, slowly tugging, massaging balls.
> realise its great fun handling a cock
> would love to see it but feel more comfortable doing this in the dark
> spend a couple minutes jerking this guy off while he lays perfectly still and let's me explore
> ok, time to use my mouth again, i want to please him
> with two hands i hold it up, lean down and kiss his head
> am so hot if I was fapping I would have probably cum already
> wrap my lips around him
> slide my mouth down the shaft, and stop there. And hum
> don't move just make the most of having his cock in my mouth again
> keeping still I suck on it. Hard
> I'm in heaven. Mouth full of dick, a willing man to play with and the whole night ahead of us
> he lets out a long slow moan that sounds hot AF, I know this is gonna be great
> last night was exciting, but nervewracking giving my first bj to a guy who I couldn't figure if he was awake or asleep, kinda expecting him to hit me across the room
> tonight he's obviously down, but gonna act low key. That's fine by me, just means its me in the dark and a grown mans dick that's all mine
> i get to work
> still holding it I slide my lips up and down on him
> I get sucking
> build up some saliva, and pretty soon I'm just gliding
> this is so easy and so much fun
> keep at it, find a speed that suits me and lose myself
> he lets out another long sigh and starts moving with me
> feels great knowing he's cool with this, spurs me on
> hear him say 'oooooooh man'
> love to hear encouragement and his husky voice gets me even hotter
> gives me another 'ahhhh so good'

> decide at this point I'm gonna suck him to completion, but unlike last night I'm gonna swallow. I'm going to take every drop
> time to get more comfortable, sit up run my hands along his body. Feel the muscles in his legs, his stomach, run my hands all over his chest. Everything is tight and firm
> put my hands onto the elastic of his underwear. Start pulling them down. He lifts his butt, I work them down to his feet and take them off
> another new experience, undressing a guy
> I can see him but I've got a naked man with a hard on lying in front of me, he won't acknowledge me, but he won't stop me either
> he parts his legs, that my invitation to get back to my job
> kneel in between them and bury my face in his crotch
> suck his balls, kiss the thighs, lick his shaft, swallow that cock
> I'm trying everything
> he puts his knees up spreads his legs
> my arms go under him and I make my mouth do all the work
> I'm new at this, still practising
> am most comfortable giving a long slow blow job, worshipping it
> hands go on my head, runs his fingers through my hair
> he's seems to love it all, still saying things quietly under his breath, but gives me most praise when I'm firmly attached slurping on his head
> I've lost track of time but mouth tiring so probably been at it a while
> starts picking it up a gear
> hes moving a lot now, grinding, stretching his legs out, putting his knees up
> still with the occasional encouragement
> now he takes over
> I'm not blowing him anymore, he's using my mouth
> holding my head still and feeding me dick
> pushing up and sliding it in and out of me
> this is even better
> im kneeling in between his legs, he's in control, he's doing exactly what feels best for him, all I gotta do is let him use me
> its new to me but he's done this a million times before, just probably very unlikely with a young mouth, or a guys one anyway
> my hands on his ass firmly holding his cheeks. feel them tense up

> he is firmer than hes ever been
> love him forcing it past my lips
> he gives out some groans, the same noises as last night
> ok, he's close
> steel myself, I wanna do this right
> hold onto that ass as tight as I can. I'm loving this. don't want it to finish, but I'm excited for what's about to happen
> have a sudden realisation -he's fucking me
> he's owning my mouth, hes pumping me, this man is totally using me, this is hard core shit going on. Hes probably fucked heaps of chicks mouths, now its my turn to take it
> I take a hand off him grab my dick start jerking
> he lets out a big grunt and lifts his knees up again
> that's all the warning I get
> mouth is full, its warm and its coming fast
> I swallow, don't even think about it
> as soon as he fires I gulp it down
> he lets out a few words, mostly 'fuck'
> he's making enough noise I'm almost worried my parents might hear
> and that's when I cum
> so focused on taking his load I almost lose track of where I am
> my dick spills all over his sheets
> cumming at the same time as my mouth is being filled, its too much too take in like a sensory overload
> my head is spinning
> keeping him in my mouth I lie down, put my hands on his dick and finish the job
> just clean him up, lick him all over
> I don't think he's sensitive, he doesn't seem to mind
> he's getting way soft now, and its tough to keep my lips on him without him falling out
> put an arm around, under his waist, my other hand on his penis, I snuggle up rest my head on his abdomen
> just lightly kiss, suck his now soft cock
> his hand is on my head still, just teasing my hair
> he makes a huge sigh, one that I know now means 'fuck that was amazing'
> we lay like this for what seems like forever
> its actually really comfy
> close my eyes enjoy his smell, the noises he makes, kiss his junk, but in a non sexual way
> he makes longer sighs
> he goes quiet
> falls asleep on me
> lie there a little longer then back to bed proud of myself

For any anons who stuck with it and read it all hope you enjoyed. Hand on heart true story. Once we got the pretense out of the way just got to work every night. I loved that week and look back on it well.

Come suck my dick now, faggot

Uncle Brad???
Long time no see!

Great story was really hopping he would of fucked you.

Yea after reading the story I would love a blow job from the poster.

wat u say

You say what about what he say. That's gay of you.

I must say I really enjoyed the story. Thank you for posting. I wish there was more. Would of loved it if your uncle would of forced fucked you as you cried into your pillow.

man I didn't know mac from always sunny was here

I like it because it’s the body of a female with that familiar organ that puts me at ease. Girls make me nervous I’m just more at ease around males because they aren’t as judging.

If that makes sense.

Honestly. Nah I'm all good. I would've been too young for that plus I doubt he would have anyway. Getting his cock sucked is one thing, but sticking it in my ass, something tells me that would've been too far for him. I don't think he would've been down for it. Plus we probably would have made too much noise. Small house, we struggled to keep quiet as it was.

God, that was enjoyable

Sure. I myself don't feel that way but I understand what you are saying.

Yea it was.

keep going
reading here

If you wanna keep going with other nights, well, let's just say it'd be more than appreciated

Yea I guess I got a little carried away.

If anyone else has any stories I would love to read them. Thanks to all the Sup Forumsros who shared already

archiveofourown.org/users/TimedWatcher/works

this is why i love getting fucked. my friend got me incredibly drunk one friday night about 10 years ago, apparently we were waiting for our friends to show up to party a little and play vidya but they were never invited to begin with. i had played with a dildo a lot before that but no one knew anything about me being gay, anyway short story, he got me to dress up in his sister’s clothes and got me down on my knees. sucking his cock that first time was absolutely amazing especially when he forced me down to the base and i’d choke on it. as much as i loved getting fucked in my ass by a real cock for the first time that night, nothing compared to the absolute bliss of feeling his warm cum all over my face and in my mouth. i felt like i was his property, no longer a man. it was pure sexual nirvana.

you're wanking to his stories, aren't you you sick fuck

Quads. I'd rather read real life stories those seem to be about cartoons.

The trips don't lie

More? Would love to see you dressed up as a girl. Do you have any pictures?

Of course we are.

Haha. So many (you)s. Didn't expect such a response. I posted this on /hm/, got a couple of responses but the fags there weren't feeling the love. Not sure why.

Have thought about writing the whole week out. I used to keep a journal and it's all still burned in my mind anyway. You don't forget your first sexual experience when it goes like that. Parent in next room, excited, know you are doing something wrong, trying something different, willing partner happy for you to suck him off, scared as fuck you'll be found out.

Maybe I'll do that tonight and repost tomorrow??? I would have to get my journal out to make sure I got events rights.

Haha. No worries. Fair enough. But yeah, he was a big dude, a ship builder, I was a scrawny kid. He would've split me in half lol.

Would love to read the full story if you got time to post.

I bet even though it would of hurt at first you would of ended up loving it if he would of fucked you in that tight 15 year old boy pussy.

bump

Where would you post it? I don't know if Sup Forums is the best platform for this. I'd definitely like to read it though

got any nephews? gonna continue the tradition?

Oh that would be a story to tell. If this happens please post I lurk around/b/ hopping to come across stories like that.

i got a handjob from my ex-gf when i was 15
felt good man

Well Sup Forumsros this threadt seems dead but I thank everyone that shared I truly appreciate it. Op out going to bed.

bifag here, I showered with a super cute 12yo boy a little while ago. no touching or anything "bad" like that though. was still fun though

Nah there's still life in it yet. Just you wait. I'm sure of it.

Fucking 7 captchas!!!

Ill give it a few more minutes an see if you are right.

mega.nz
/#F!1jg0VRpB!PF0fzGaDMuhQ7PZW0fVKuA
Big incest archive

>Sonic the sissyhog
>Sonic the gloryhole hog
wtf

Ok guess I will share
>Be me. College student
>Have a super cute best friend who I had a crush on for years
>We would always drink and he would sleep over in my bed
>No touching at first but slowly over time we cuddled and spooned
>One night we get especially drunk
>I'm little spoon this time and I feel his hard dick grinding against me
>So nervous idk what to do
>I get so hard just feeling how thick and big it was. (for context he was 5'2" and me 6'4")
>He reached down slowly and feels how hard I am
>Starts rubbing the head of my dick and I moan a little
Continue?

I'd much rather lurk Sup Forums an hope to find a thread with incest stories. Would really like to find someone with incest/rape stories. Gay or straight doesn't matter.

You wish
(You)

Ok you've inspired me. I'll start work on it shortly.
Excellent question. I honestly don't know where. No point on a thread on Sup Forums that will only be live for 2 hours.
I don't wanna sound like an idiot but there's websites out there for his kinda story aren't there. Anyone care to recommend one.
I'd have to change some details. I'd need to make myself 18, and probably change it to Easter just in case he reads it. Long shot I know, but possible.
> Carry on the tradition?
Haha fuck no. Im with a chick atm and I'm all good with her for now. I'm happy with a diet of pussy atm. Besides when it comes to dude, not interested in twinks. Only go for big guys that resemble my uncle. Funny that.

>Continue?
This question never needs to be asked. Just continue. Please.

Asking "continue?" is the sign of a true faggot

Maybe write it in notepad and upload it to vola. It auto deletes after two days so it won't be up there for your uncle to find.

volafile org/r/f5qnbaxr

Anyone interested can save the link now and you can tell us when you'll upload it and we can check then.

Just in case, here's my kik
pr0nzguy69

>He's like really getting handy
>I panic and say that that's my dick
>He laughs and says sorry and holds me tighter
>His dick was throbbing against my ass
>Literally 8inches and almost as thick as my wrist
>I was almost shaking I was so embarrassed
>I turned over so we were facing each other instead
>Said "fuck it" and kissed him
>He kisses me back and we end up making out
>So much passion I've never felt before
>He pushed his hips into me and our cocks start grinding against each other
>I actually am about to pass out since I am living my dream
>He grabs my ass and comments on how much nicer it was than he thought (always wore unflattering baggy jeans)
>I grab his and it's like the worlds largest marshmallows. So fucking soft and perfect

so??! Did you fuck?

Fuck off. This is my first contribution to Sup Forums in 5 years.
>He feels up my ass in one hand and pulls out my dick with the other
>I've never seen him like this before and it's so hot
>I reach into his underwear and pull out his cock.
>It looks so tasty and amazing
>I kiss him a little more while we stroke each other and then I start kissing his neck, then chest, then stomach.
>I finally reach his cock and could barely get my mouth around it
>I'm not that good at sucking dick but I try my best.
>He fucking loves it running his hands through my hair telling me how good it feels
>He stops me and pulls me up for another kiss and then goes down to me
>He said he wanted to do this since we met

jerking to this rn user :)

Yeh

Got my dick standing up. Keep going.

>He instantly deepthroats me
>His mouth is like warm velvet
>I'm on my back with my legs spread in the hair
>His beautiful face sucking me off was so great. My mind was shutting down
>I wanted him in my so bad
>I begged him to put it in me
>While still sucking me he slid into me. Took a while but was finally inside
>Starts fucking me and telling me how tight I am
>It feels so good and I grab his perfect ass to pull him in deeper
>I never really am loud but I'm moaning a fuckton
>He loves it and comes down closer, putting my legs over my shoulders and fucking me hard while kissing me
>We both start getting louder until we both cum and the same time.
>I cum a lot on my chest and he smashes himself into me like some gay cum sandwich (cums is his kink)

We ended up falling asleep and like it was a start of the best relationship I've ever had. He's like the cutest twink and like I'm just a tall skinny masc guy. I can tell you guys about the amazing day where he wanted to bottom if you want

Love it.

Awesome dude. Thanks. Excellent suggestion. I'm gonna get out my journal and write another night. Will post it in 22hrs time.
At the same time I'll post a vola address

Yes yes a thousand times yes

One of the best nuts ever even thought it was so short thanks for posting it

Mean to say, I'll repost this vola address tomorrow
volafile org/r/f5qnbaxr

Yesssss