3, you didn't even try with this one

The answer: 4
Why? Because gravity

holy fuck you guys are idiots, get the fuck off this board

how did you get 5?
both of 3's exits are blocked

5 gravity says so

>turn water tap to full
>water pressure exceeds flow and fills 1 up first.

duh. faggot.

>being this retarded
Neck yourself bud

Next is 4.

I see my mistake, i didn't notice the end of the pipe to 5 was blocked
It seems like it'd be 3 then

depends on many factors like rate of water coming out the faucet. are all pipes leveled, etc

The other ones are blocked off.

Its 7 btw

Wow your the only other smart one so far. Damn these other people are idiots!

that was a little too civil. can you call me a faggot or something?

you dumb cunts

you can both eat a dick™

SEBEN!!!!

3 is the only one

it is 3. end of discussion
/thread

But none will fill
None of the tops of the glasses are above the hole in the bottom of seven
The blockages are irrelevant

3 is literally only option. 4,5,6 are blocked off. 7 has a hole in it, and 2 leaks into 7's hole, 3 is the ONLY one to fill up.

THeres a hole inthe bottom

Add 2 girls and 1 cup and I will tell you....

4 ya dumber cunts, look at which tube is lowest ya fucker

/thread

If water flow is slow enough, cup 3 would fill first. Else faster water flow would result in cup 1 filling first, cut 3 filling second.

Cup 2 would most likely not fill completely after cups 1 and 3 if the diameter of the pipe on exit is the same as the intake pipe.

Cup 4 is blocked off along with cup 5 and 6. These three cups cannot be filled.

Cup 7 has a hole in it so it most likely will never fill of the hole is as large in diameter as the intake pipe from 2.

are you fucking retarded, the pipe leading to 4 is shut

And there is a hole in the bottom of seven. Retard.

Wrong

please correct me then

3 and ONLY 3

its 3

Nice feet

What tube? theres a line blocking that tube ya fucker

/frod

Cup 5, next question?

oh. fuck that shit, i didnt even click the thumb. 3 then.

ah. that is at my fault ya cunt head, thank yo for pointen that out now

\skeppindipps

My intellectual fellow, you seem to have missed the fact that 5, alas is blocked off at the end of the pipe

Once 3 starts leaking it fills 4.

Thank you

you know what,you're right, good job thinking outside the box.

Only true answer

1 you stupid piece of shit.

Furthermore, 5 would start filling up after 3 and 4 because it also will get leaked into, and it will happen after 4 because it has a further path to travel before gravity takes over.

In that case, 3

Lowest one

To answer this you would ned to know ,flow out of valve ( Mass flow rate temperature and pressure) volume of all the tanks including diameter and height .Diameter of pipes with lengths of pipe and flow resistance of piping unless assumption is all piping is the same. Elevation of each tank as well as elevation of pipe penetrations is needed too. that would give you a good pont to evaluate this question.
35 years operating engineer experience.

1 if you turn the tap on fast enough?

well you know it's only dripping so since some pathways are blocked off and some are higher than others, plus muh gravity, cup 3 would fill first

4 and 5

There's no guessing here. 7 has a hole in it and 6 isn't accessible, so neither 7 nor 2 can ever fill up because the outflow from 7 will keep it from filling.

Neither 4 nor 5 are accessible.

So either 3 or 1, depending on the flow rate. If the flow rate exceeds the volume of the channels leading out from 1, then 1 will fill up first. If it's a drop at a time as depicted, then 3 will fill up first.

are you guys retarded it's 4

for water to go through the faucet it implies that this is a 2d representation of a 3d model. This means 4 could be a possible answer because the pipe opening to 4 could just be obscured by the angle. but nah still going with 3

3 will never fill up at drip rate shown .4 is open at top and will just overflow..so 4 is correct. This can change if valve is opened and how far.

Since those are cups, the tubes are extremely small, not allowing water to flow fast enough to stop cup 1 from being filled up first.

but 4 and 5 are blocked so drip rate would still fill 3

Assuming a slow enough fill rate to maintain a minimal flow resistance through the tubing......
4 will fill first.

Obviously the tubes leaving from 1 are bigger than the valve. user, go get your eyes.

Hey dumbass! Look at the tube going into 4.
Notice anything strange????

i wish Sup Forums had flags so we could see which country has the most retards

youtube.com/watch?v=lW92RkdJ4FI

its a blocked tube faggot, its three

kek

>that was a little too civil. can you call me a faggot or something?

>When shit gets real

The first one idiot. It’s obviously receiving the water from the faucet the first so it’ll be the first to be filled. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking retard with middle school education

gb2gaia, faglord

Are you Stevie Wonder?

7 base hole in it

This is exactly why in engineering we use standard prints and symbols.# 3 would pass water unless it was shown with a blank flange at tank wall.

None

5 since op is a faggot

4, because 3 will get water before 2 and 4 will get water before 5. 4 will also get water before both 6 and 7.

4 and 5. As 3 overflows 2 never gets any water

4 is blocked, chimphead.

The answer actually is 3.

it says full not filled, so partial full doesn't count

Depends on the flow rate.