SEVEN
MORE
YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/941813721998831616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALL ABOARD THE TRUMP COASTER.

3 more years!

even if he withstands all the shit that is happening now, after 3 years he will prefer a life where he can twitter from toilet, attack enemies and keep on golfing

I can only get so erect

How is that any different to what he does now?

love finding a good old maga thread before the paid shills get here.

L O L
O
L

SEVEN MORE YEARS

>he'll be 78 years old

Not even meming, at his current level of physical and mental decline with poor diet and stress added on top, there's no guarantees he'll live that long.

>I love posting in threads started by paid shills before the paid shills turn up

What?

there will be on the top who will finally do something and probably postive

didn't seem to matter to all the berniefags...

Why can't it be 11 more years?

That you cheat at golf?

>repeat this mantra
>blindly follow your ideologue
>keep drinking the kool-aid
>keep servicing your corporate overlords

No country in the history of humanity has EVER cut taxes in a relatively strong economy with full employment and massive government debt. EVER. There is NO economic theory that supports doing it. It is madness. THIS is when u raise taxes and cut spending to attack debt problem.

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/941813721998831616

Bernie will be dead within the next few months, doesn't change the fact Trump is just a few tantrums away from another heart attack.

Ever notice Trumpfags literally have nothing to say but "Hah! Liberals are unhappy!"

Say it with me everyone:
FUCK YOUR JEW ASS BACK TO Sup Forums NIGGERFAGGOT

Welcome to our new upside down economy. It's a whole new world now. Mainstream news is designed to keep you from learning that we live in a bubble economy about to burst. Assets are continuously inflating, giving people a false sense of wealth. Government inflation measures such as CPI have been repeatedly changed to understate inflation. Federal Reserve interest rate controls are effectively broken and stuck at or near zero for many years now. Inevitably, the rest of the world will realize we have no choice but to default on our obligations.

Once other countries decide to stop using the US dollar as their reserve currency, it's game over. If the rest of the world stops buying our bonds, it's game over. If the US government stops printing money (the only thing propping up our fake economy), it's GAME OVER.

The government does not have a solution for this. The cumulative effect of economic stimulus is murder. A recession is needed to allow the economy to cure inefficiencies and return to equilibrium. We need the Federal Reserve to stop printing money and allow interest rates to naturally rise. Rising rates will discourage reckless borrowing and spending, and encourage savings and capital investments. There is a lot of short term pain down the road to curing the economy. Good luck getting votes for that...

>still butthurt Hillary lost

then you should be happy, right?

wheredarecovery.jpg

Good thing this is a meme. It would be horrible if this were true.

Check'd

Oh great, another Trump shill thread. I can't wait for you Amerifats to be priced out of internet.

just like we were in 2015 prior to the passage of net neutrality?

>the concept NN didn't exist before 2015

Good goyim

i lost

Still bigger than Trump's.

nope

I see maths aren't your strong suit.

Only rigging that really happened was a huge russian backed ad campaign to influence people against Hillary. Facebook and google were the biggest conduits.

>it's one year on and Trump has forgotten to cancel his Direct Debit to the shillbots

So it's true he's a shit businessman.

>Oh really!?!

People are just pretending to support Trump to piss off Liberals, right?

TRUMPERS
ARE
QUEERS

I don't know anything about economics, but I do know that you are wrong.

What does that prove? That the question was prepared before hand and possibly by someone else? So?

Don't get involved in politics when you have no idea what really goes with all parties.

So? Why not?

Because it's specifically against the rules of the debate.

Of course, rules don't apply to her...

pic didn't post

Are these from your collection of pointless images?
Does your mother know that you are in Sup Forums?

Present a real case of wrong doing.God knows that there is enough evidence ti hang the bitch 100x over.

>Are these from your collection of pointless images?

Yes.

>Does your mother know that you are in Sup Forums?

No.

You're Welcome.

>SEVEN
>MORE
>YEARS

get a life

yea that'll be you when Trump is impeached

BUILD
THE
WALL

stillyourpresident.jpg

Trump's not running this country, Putin is.

Pic Related

As soon as social media companies launch a massive anti-misinformation campaign TrumpFags will be fucked lol

The negative effects of this tax bill they're about to inflict upon us won't be felt immediately. They'll probably let a democrat win in 2020 so they can claim it's his or (god help us) Her fault.