TRUMP SECRET SERVICE DETAIL BTFOS SHITTY COMMIEFORNIA COP BARRICADE

NO FUCKING BREAKS LMAO

abc30.com/video/embed/?pid=1359380#videoplayer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
infowars.com/wow-trump-motorcade-destroys-police-barricade-as-protesters-swarm-video/
content.uplynk.com/ext/96195dc445894d079a91958abba8d3af/052716-kfsn-mid-trump-vid_web.m3u8
content.uplynk.com/ext/96195dc445894d079a91958abba8d3af/052716-kfsn-turmp-leaves-vid_web.m3u8?ad._v=2&ad=vod&ad.preroll=1&ad.fill_slate=1
youtube.com/watch?v=yrQpjToEgxk
youtu.be/WR5iQKxAb3k
nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VIRUS
>VIRUS
VIRUS
>VIRUS
VIRUS

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Thanks big brother.

Fuck this shilling asshole

It's not a virus you fucking moron, thats from InfoWars.

I just embedded the video directly.

infowars.com/wow-trump-motorcade-destroys-police-barricade-as-protesters-swarm-video/

Go back to your mosque muhammad.

why are they driving like that?

>local news website is a virus

>Reports suggest a rather “pissed off” Secret Service detail ordered the motorcade out of the area ASAP which resulted in this remarkable video footage of a police barrier being obliterated as the lead vehicle (California State Patrol) blazes an escape route.
It appears likely there will be some Fresno PD getting their collective ass chewed in the very near future:
If you listen carefully, you can hear a member of the Fresno PD declare, “Sh*t” as the cars speed by.

Someone has non-flash version?

Trump was like "Fuck their wall, mine will be stronger - plow through it like your name is Jose' and you're heading north into Texas"
and the driver was like "YES SIR, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" and floored it

Me likey

Holy shit, Trump's an action hero

God damn do I hate flash. This link will let you grab the actual video without having to use flash. content.uplynk.com/ext/96195dc445894d079a91958abba8d3af/052716-kfsn-mid-trump-vid_web.m3u8

Jesus fuck is this annoying. BUILD A WALL AROUND FLASH AND MAKE ADOBE PAY FOR IT!

secret service simply not fucking around with Trump. God bless them.

Can someone inform me on why there was a barricade?

this. why was there a barricade, and why was it a problem?

Fresno police are morons and allowed Crowd to get too close to Trump so the SS ass blasted their gay barricade to secure the God Emperor's safety.

Sorry lads, wrong link:

content.uplynk.com/ext/96195dc445894d079a91958abba8d3af/052716-kfsn-turmp-leaves-vid_web.m3u8?ad._v=2&ad=vod&ad.preroll=1&ad.fill_slate=1

That should do it. Sorry for my autism.

Btw, what if anything prevents the Secret Service from being corrupted?

Apparently Secret Service were none too impressed with the security provided by the Fresno Police Department as protesters were allowed to crowd much too close to the departing Donald Trump motorcade following Mr. Trump’s speech to thousands of Fresno supporters this afternoon.
Reports suggest a rather “pissed off” Secret Service detail ordered the motorcade out of the area ASAP which resulted in this remarkable video footage of a police barrier being obliterated as the lead vehicle (California State Patrol) blazes an escape route.
It appears likely there will be some Fresno PD getting their collective ass chewed in the very near future:
If you listen carefully, you can hear a member of the Fresno PD declare, “Sh*t” as the cars speed by.

Autism excused, Flash a shit
thanks from a Sup Forumsentooman who hates it as much as you

Nothing, that's why they were all fucking degenerates during the last few years.

Remember all the headlines about them and prostitutes and shit?

Gladly I think internal military organizations cleaned them up for this election.

I want to believe it happened nust like this.

I see.

I was curious, because I was wondering how and why every one of the most important members of our government, including opposing candidates who would benefit from the other's agents slipping up, all trust the same organization with their lives.

vlc is unhappy with this file

I think the Secret Service love Trump.

Making the secret service great again.

Or Trump said "Gas this vehicle harder than Hitler did the Jews in 1942" and the SS saluted and hit it like the bomb on Hiroshima, while blasting some Kid Rock - American Badass

>devilish.jpg

He's probably makes them feel cool.

We need am Aussie to dub "That's not a wall."

Watch the first minute of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrQpjToEgxk

History repeats itself.

Probably because this is the most fun they've had in years

What sane person wouldnt?

I bet Trump would be fun as fuck to chill with in the down time. Could you imagine what they'd have to go through with Hillary or Bernie?

here is a shitty low quality version, somebody can get the full quality up on youtube? does OP have a non-flash version? it would make it easier to repost off of infowars.

youtu.be/WR5iQKxAb3k

That's so fucking awesome hahaha.

My father was a State Trooper and met a couple SS guys, they told him Hillary is an absolute cunt to her security. Even saying things long the lines of "Good morning Mrs. Clinton" would earn them a quick "go fuck yourself." from her

My dad works for Nintendo and says that she thinks sackboy is better.

For the record, I don't doubt she's a cunt, but you gotta admit what you say is far fetched

Jesus they treat it like they're in a hostile foreign nation. We need to get the brown people out of this country.

You're not the only person I've heard that story from.

She's legitimately a terrible human being.

Too many people guarding Hillary have told the same exact kind of story to discount it.

Nothing, really. What prevents anyone from being corrupted?

Probably sees them as patriots. So the same as nazis and terrorists in her book.

Can somebody get this onto Jewtube?

Kek wills it

DO IT FAGGOT

You're a retard. It has been well-known since Slick Willy's time in office that Hillary is a horrific cunt to Secret Service details.

Just anecdotal evidence... but I had a professor that volunteer for both of Bill Clinton's Presidential campaigns and interacted with both of them and had the opportunity to see how they interacted with others.

He claimed that Bill was a warm guy, always cheered everyone up when he walked in the room and everyone liked him or at least his personality.However, when Hillary walked into the room it was the exact opposite, she was cold and indifferent at best but was usually out to bitch at people or put them down collectively in someway. She also had no problem singling out people to berate... once the walked on stage or in front of a camera all that disappeared. (He shared this story in 2008 BTW he was and still is a hardcore democrat)

Theres literally been books written by former SS agents saying what a piece of shit human being she is.

nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

So no, fuck you for questioning what he said. Youre an uneducated moron. Grow the fuck up.

I knew a guy who used to work the gate at Martha's Vineyard for him. you begin in early 20s, usually bc your father was in it.

It's shit pay, a miserable life, and you need to buy your own suits. Also, it's a very nepotistic and very Irish, and you have to do 15 years+ of check fraud/diplomatic protection stuff before you even get close to presidential detail. .

That was 9 years ago, apparently even worse now. The daughter is supposedly pleasant (or was) but they don't gossip about the asshole himself or his wife except among the presidential detail.

>Mfw this is Trump fascism

Is he voting for Trump?