Do user's here unironically think other races are subhuman?

Do user's here unironically think other races are subhuman?

I unironically think you're the worst shitposter on this board

I think whites are subhumans

Yeah fuck whites.

some from Sup Forums believe it. Do a racebait thread at Sup Forums and they will come to reply in flocks

H*nkies are scum

spain is whiiiiiiiiii- I give up. It's not funny anymore

If by subhuman you mean they are closer to animals then to homo sapiens then yes

We aint no crakas you Mexican with funny eyes.

delet this

Millions of dead souls

no that's the roleplaying leaf faggot

This

No, only poor people believe in this bullshit

Is Canadian a race? If so, then yes.

Only Abos

No, not really.

Are most white people smarter than most black people? Yeah, but not ALL white people are smarter than ALL black people. Anyone who actually thinks that are the subhumans of their own race.

Yes. I'm a proud racist.

Ikibey does.

i hate myself and other sandniggers

Rich people can afford to live away from the subhumans. You can't believe in something you don't even have to think about.

There are rich blacks and other non-whites who live in the suburbs too. It's just racial discrimination doesn't happen in the upper echelon of society like it happens in the bottom rung of society.

In South Africa it's the same but reversed. Poor minority whites are discriminated against by poor majority blacks, but the upper class doesn't indulge in the same behavior.

>There are rich blacks and other non-whites who live in the suburbs too. It's just racial discrimination doesn't happen in the upper echelon of society like it happens in the bottom rung of society.

The one black kid in your high school will not affect the general attitude of whites towards blacks. I went to a high school with a large Jamaican population and I have formed my opinions.

My father grew up poor and attended a few schools where there were more blacks than whites, and absolutely despises racism. He grew up during a time when they would talk about blacks being naturally inferior to whites on television, and him personally knowing many blacks that were smarter than plenty of whites made him angry.

He, unlike many of his peers, would also pull himself out of poverty as an adult because he wasn't an incompetent dumbass who blamed all his problems on others.

You must be an old dude to use that one