So i have this guy in my house that I need to get rid of

So i have this guy in my house that I need to get rid of

need damn good solution

someone told me to ask here

Have you tried knives?

shit in your hands and rub it together and try and fight him. he'll think you're fucking nuts and leave. an old jail trick

i am amazed i did that

he tried that one on me. all coked up. there lies the problem

cops aren't an option?

I mentioned that to him and the psycho responded " I'll kill those cops and kill you afterwards" thats what type of person I'm dealing with

I'm sure the cops are more heavily armed

Record what he says, call cops and show them this record. Profit?

Be an alpha and tell him to fuck off, be a beta and call the police.

Are you that much of a pussy user?

>Be an alpha and tell him to fuck off, b
I tried this route and it was the equivalent of poking a violent dog with a stick.

see my predicament?

I would just leave but no money and worried what would happen to my mom

Whats the faggots situation that u couldn't forsee he was gonna be a problem?

Are you scared of fighting? Its your home after all right? If he kills u you died honorably atleast u beta cuck.

give more details you fuck
if not just call the cops you pussy, he cant do anything with a 9mm pointed to his face

post pictures of winona ryder all over your house it's the only way

I think it's a illegal to record someone without their consent; correct me if I'm wrong though. I don't think the dude will agree to this.

>mom crying her eyes out tonight
>he borrowed money off her spent it on coke
>violent cokehead shouting at mom all evening
>heart feels its beating out of my chest
>leave the house first chance I get
>meet some named brit at coffee shop
>wander old neighbourhood I grew up in at midnight feelsgood
>come home cause cold
>cokehead still shouting at mom in basement
>mom acts like nothing happened
>he's sleeping in basement as I type this

its illegal to directly record someone, like a phone line or a private room, its not illegal to record your surroundings if someone enters the area you're in and start talking shit while you have a phone recording its not a crime

well, it seems it depends on your mom, if its her house she is the only one who can call the cops to get the fuck out, but of course if he hits her and leave visible marks like bleeding or purple spots then i think you can call the cops yourself and they will throw him in a nice cell

How autistic are you fucking faggots?! Holy shit the solution is so simple

what board is this? give some actual advice. tell me.

I think it all goes out the window if he threatened to kill you.

why are u anons so gay? just call the police and push his buttons when the cops are there, if it isn't his house they can kick him out. Buy some locks and have the cops on speed dial

kys faggot, what you want me to say? kill him in his sleep? there's nothing you can do faggot, call the cops while he is slapping his bitch ass a.k.a your mom