So...

So, I'm not sure how openly visible it is but near the back of my third molar is a red spot that is just giving off a huge feeling of pressure on the side of my head. Anybody know what that is or how to fix it? Love you all and thanks for any help anyone can give.

Any fevers or chills / feeling "sick"? Any swelling near that spot in your mouth? Any swelling on your neck? How is your dental hygiene (honest)? Does it hurt to touch or fell warm near that spot to touch?

Prolapsed gumline. Extremely common in those who preform oral sex on men due to the the suction.
Cure: See your dentist and explain your circumstances to obtain a referral to an oral surgeon.

could be an abscess. see a dentist.

It hurts when I put pressure, but it actually feels better when I take a drink or do a salt water rinse. I brush twice a day, there is no swelling on my neck or cheek, and I'm not feeling sick. It just feels like a painful pressure centered on that one spot.

Fucking paint it.
Where does it hurt?
Can't understand a shit.Just looking into your mouth like do waiting some screamer or shit.

Pain is only on the arrowed spot.

Go to the therapist.

Dude..that's nigger aids right there.

Is there any pain/swelling in your jaw?

due to the plaque build up on your tongue I'm going to chalk this one up as your own fault.

Pericoronitis
go google the treatment yourself.

looks like irritation and a severe histamine reaction. floss, brush your teeth, mouth wash, gargle for 30 seconds, rinse with water, prepare 1 cup cold water with 45ml of salt, gargle for 5 seconds, spit, repeat until finished, do this three times a day, morning, after dinner, before bed. do this for 4 - 5 days.
you should also pick up a bottle of anti histamine and follow the directions when using it. if this doesnt work visit an irl doctor or ER. Im a nurse if thats any consultation.

Probably, but pointing out that I have a problem doesnt identify the problem itself. The dentists in my area are fucking garbage and Im looking to know if its just a thing that will fix itself, or if I need to go in asap.

Also, plaque may be from yesterday and early today, I couldnt go near it with a toothbrush. Probs can now though.

I have pretty bad seasonal allergies and honestly that might be the case, they were acting up really bad at work on friday, which is when the pain first started. Ive been doing the salt water gargle since it generally is not bad to do and that has provided a good amount of relief.

using mouthwash more than twice a day will irritate the fuck out of your mouth.

I use mouth wash 49% alcohol in the morning, after dinner and before bed every day, my mouth is fine.

you do know you're suppose to water it down right?

Med student here, looks like it might be a periodontal pocket. Go to your local pharmacy as soon as you can and buy a mouthwash called Peroxyl, it’s sold OTC. If you can’t find it or don’t have the time/money to buy itjust make a solution of 1:1 listerine to hydrogen peroxide and use that. Swish around, especially over the affected area, for a tleast one minute, twice daily.

If you have the money for it, I’d also advice getting a Waterpik and using the low pressure nozzle (never use the high pressure nozzle ever) to spray into the spacebetween the molar and the gum, and push outany possible rotting food and bacteria you might have there.

If after 3 or so days it doesn’t get better, or if you get a fever at any moment, please go to the ER. Tale care OP, hope you get better.

Severe type I immunologic reactions around this area usually present with upper airway obstruction, so i doubt that’s the case

Welcome to the joys of wisdom teeth.

op here, the tooth itself is not the problem its the area of gum and I guess the start of the throat right behind it.