TRIBUTE THREAD!!

TRIBUTE THREAD!!

You post em. I cock em!

Darn, cousin. Your coq looks exactly like mine. Same veins, same shaped glans, same color too.

only if you use a tablet or laptop/monitor. phone cocking is shit.

Alright then. You’re right. I now declare this a Snapchat thread. Drop names. I guarantee wins

goodluck bud, tht cock looks infection af.

P L E A S E S I R

PLEASE.

Please her, it's my ex, and she would have killed 50 meb to suck you dry.

Having your donger inside must be #1 priority for every woman on planet Earth.
Lucky cunt you are.

My ex

Plox.

OP DECLARES THIS S SNAPCHAT THREAD

DROP NAMES!!

thats a tiny iphone lol

Fuck that do it here

What's this?
Removable vagina?

bitch come back

Darn right. I'm only referring to hermit crabs as removable vaginas now.

Give that vegan some meat

I'll tribute the shit out of her. Add me on snapchat at freshjunk and on kik at carefulgeorge
(i prefer snapchat though)

Tribute my girl

did u deep fry your dick?

Add me on kik
slangman

wwyd? need details

Gag her with her own grool-dried panties and fuck her up the ass using only saliva to slide in with.

She'd love that... tell me more! where would you cum?

I'd cum up her ass the first time. Then after working up another hard-on (probably after a smoke break and maybe a snack and cleaning the brown butt jam from my dick) I'd resort to the classic knees-to-her-chest pounding before leaving a second load on her vulva--and then we would sleep/wake up a few hours later for some side-winder sex (probably not cumming much but fuck it) and then we would wake up/ go to class and work/ rinse and repeat till we both die in 40 or 50 years.

aw perfect! Dude I got more (no nudes sadly) if you want i can snapchat them to you and you can tell me all about what you'd do

I don't have a snapchat but she's cute (and if you want to keep posting more I'll keep degrading her)

keep going then!

please give her a tribute?

she needs your cum

Added