Who is the worst fan at a show?

Who is the worst fan at a show?
For me I hate the faggots who jump around and act like they are mentally retarded for the entire show.

People whose dreadlocks get in my fucking face.

People who arent jumping around looking retarded during the whole show . As a matter of fact. I think OP is the worst person at a show. The type that looks pissed off because someone grazed against them. The type that Videos their favorite song to put on Instagram. The type that acts as if their better than everyone else. The type of autismo who would make a thread like this.

>The type that Videos their favorite song to put on Instagram.
not a single thing wrong with this

this. people who just stand there, especially if the music is fast, heavy, or REALLY loud, are missing out on actually having fun in a show.

Totally bro. It's all good. I want everyone to know how cool and superior my music taste is to my 12 friends too

projection
don't make your autism my fault

This. People who can't handle going to shows should just not go to shows.

>love live music
>can't jump around because my kneecap will slide down to my ankle
>get judged
Pls dont

jumping retard detected

>People who pay for an assigned seat (instead of just buying a general admission standing ticket) and then stand, forcing everyone behind them to stand as well
>Guys who put their girlfriends on their sholders as if everyone behind them is Shaq sized or some shit
>Faggots who whistle or scream "wooo" and shit for no reason
>People filming with phones
>People who scream out song suggestions as if the artist isn't already working off of a meticulously crafted setlist

>>People filming with phones
this is the correct answer

You never grew up if you feel the need to validate your presence at a show to anyone but yourself

people who have no sense of humor and think they're cool. i was at a mac demarco show and screamed at the top of my lungs during a moment of silence in a song and some girl next to me looked over and said "yikes" with a sour look.

granted it was obnoxious/edgy/whatever but mac demarco performs with a "dont take anything seriously" attitude anyway so i really dont care

young people making me feel old at 23

>People filming with phones
There is nothing wrong with this, given they aren't doing it for too long. Is taking a picture with your phone just as bad?

you're an idiot
I don't like you

Do you also rush the stage when he plays salad days like all the other cool kids wearing rick and morty shirts

right in the feels

nice get but you're overthinking it
this is autism though

Hi, uncle user! :3

Talkers
Any fucker who goes to a show to talk
Fuck you, you cunts, if you want to talk stand at the bar

>Any fucker who goes to a show to talk
nothing wrong with talking before sets or in between songs

Found the dude that always goes alone

During songs
They always stand near me for some fucking reason

you care

Nig nogs who stand close to the front or in the middle of a show and just stand there like zombies. If you want to be a corpse go in the back or to the sides and let people have some fun. Worst is when most people at a show want to mosh or dance but there are dudes standing like they have a stick up their ass. Move away from the living.

Why can't you just experience things for yourself? Why is it so important that you record the video for others to view? Does posting exciting events on Instagram help validate them as real? Why do you care more about what others think about your life than about actually experiencing it genuinely?

Girls in a mosh pit

Maybe you should stop acting like a jackass and respect other people's space?

>Who is the worst fan at a show?
All of them. I can't stand seeing any show that isn't an orchestra. Live music is for teenyboppers.

this
t.jumping retard

> Does posting exciting events on Instagram help validate them as real?
Yes.

It's nice to look back at memories. I've been to so many shows that I can't remember all of them. Taking a quick video helps me to remember the good time I had. I'm not going to pretend I'm a better person because I limit myself so I can 'live in the moment', whatever that entails.

if a person is holding their phone up the entire show that's another situation.

Fun fact: independent music venues weren't originally about the craft, it was about giving people that wanted to buy your zine or your 7" something to do on a Friday night. It's an inherently social activity.
This is a sensible post

Maybe you should respect mine and move to the side with the other dead? Don't be a speedbump.

I hate people who only go to backyard shows just to party n get fucked up. It's usually the people that don't care about the music or the scene and they're usually the most annoying people
>most likely to get too drunk and start shit
>most likely to get butthurt when people bump into them
>most likely to slam way too hard in the pit to a relatively chill song
>most likely to take drugs and not be able to handle themselves
>most likely to get their ass kicked by the end of the night

Ive seen it a million times. At almost every beaner ska show in LA there's some faggots who have obviously never been to a show before who don't know how to act.

That's why I try not to go to those shows anymore

fags who have earplugs

Talkers make me thirsty.

fags who don't have earplugs

Too many jumping retards in this thread that can't appreciate the music

try being a jumping retard, you'll appreciate the music even more

im a stander but yeah i've literally never seen a black person moshing

That faggot who's completely overprotective of their girlfriend and loses their shit any time someone bumps into her in an extremely crowded venue

the obnoxiously loud cunt with his girlfriend who shoves both of them all the way to the front of the show, completely disregarding everybody else they're inconveniencing by positioning themselves where they have. and then only shouting to one another, sloppily making out, or checking their phones while swaying and bumping into everyone around them and getting aggressive at anybody who attempts to resist their shoves. they then leave 20 minutes before the show is over

I've seen plenty of black people mosh. You're probably just not going to the right shows.

The worst kinds of fans are the mothers who obviously dragged their teenage kids to the show who give you death stares every time you do something in the audience.

I went to go see Gogol Bordello once at this all ages and there was this mother of a kid who kept pushing people in the pit and looking like she was dead inside and angry the whole time, as if she didn't expect moshing at a punk show.
It was an all ages show, so it doesn't make sense as to why she was there - she didn't have to monitor her kid or anything. Join the fun, walk to the bar, or leave. That simple. Fuck you, moms.

You're missing out, kid.

every fucking time

Any male with their shirt off

c-can someone make a Virgin vs Chad @ shows?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

the fucking SMELL

Fucking this
If ya wanna make out go to the fucking back

Some bro at field day accused me of trying to smell his girlfriends shit because I went into the cubicle after her

lolwut

Death Grips fans

Id say Sup Forumstants, but they don't go to concerts.

>obnoxious drunk guy yelling dumb shit
>bitches who push their way to the front as soon as the main band takes stage
>faggot who tries to start a pit during the first fucking song of the opening band

I take videos at shows soley so I can look back at them and have memories and footage that was from my perspective. Its a cool thing to all ways be able to walk a way with a video of a song you love from a show so even if you dont have money for merch you can still have a cool memory/souvenir thats yours. Also Its a great thing that all phones have nice cameras nowadays, why not take advantage of the time you live in?

Speaking of which, women in general. I hate to go all /r9k/ but they really are a massive detriment to the overall concert experience.

I love this thing that people do, where they concentrate on making it look like they are having fun, rather than actually have it.

What if I video songs but don't upload them and just keep them for myself to watch later

i have encountered Sup Forumstants at shows and they are the WORST people to talk to in person. they can't go 30 seconds without reciting memes out loud in conversations

Tall faggots in the front row

i got there first asshole

Oh, I'm sorry, user, I came to see the fuckind BAND, not to be surronded by jumping monkey "KEK THE MUSIEEC IS INTENSE LET'S JUMP" fuck off, I want to hear the life performance, I want to see the presentation in front of me, I don't care about the audience around me, I want the band
>T-Then watch the live-streams or youtube you retard
It never matches the power of actually being there.
Listening to the band perform is much more exciting than jumping like a dumb-ass cunt.

morons who sing along

I say wynton marsalis recently. if you wanna go to some ghetto ass conert and nock your noggin against the concrete be my guest but stay away from me

Morons who scream the lyrics.

Imagine going to a concert and standing there like a retard

Imagine living that life

>virgin: visits every show in his town
>chad: doesn't really care, instead relaxes on a couch with his friends and watches a 144p recording of a couple of songs he likes being performed live

Spergs who sit in the back and complain about concerts on the internet

but most people who do this don't care about music, they only want an environment to cause trouble in

Exactly, fuck these people.
How can you tell me that you are focusing on the music or musicality when you jump and bump into people like an idiot?
I want the music, not your ass bumping into me.
Even if a song is agressive or intense it can still be very interesting to listen to.

This. I came to enjoy the music in my own way while they perform it live. >DUDE U R NOT LIVING UNLESS UR LOSIN UR SHIT LIKE ME
You’re a tool and the type of audience memeber that nobody likes to be around.

she wrecked you

Tbh I just like sitting down and listening to the music. I hate it when I have to stand up just to see it despite the venue having seats.

>not lying down
wew

manlets, they never learn.

Fuck u

I really don't understand these type of people, people who do this don't tend to even care about the band they came for, they only know them by their singles, they are those kind of plebs who look around in confusion when "Creep" or "Closer" isn't playing and anything else is.

Someone make a Wojack comic about this.

this thread has convinced me that literally every single person at a concert is some kind of a twat

t. j0k3r 666

just listen to the music
if you have some kind of mental illness that means you need to jump into other people, do it at the very back and stay out of everyone else's way

>A footage out of concert on YouTube
>Comments: MAN THOS RETARDS HOLDING THE PHONES IMMA RIGHT
Do these dumb fucks realize this footage in most scenarios wouldn't be possible without people recording it?

the fucking shirtless guy
they always stink so bad and just get their nasty sweat on you

Yeah these people certainly exist.

People that stand outside at shows afterwards looking for fights. People came for a good time, not to act like a jock meathead.

huge red flag when someone resorts to reciting "funny" things from "inside" communities

Smelly people who don't bathe or put on fresh clothes before a gig at a crowded sweaty club.

The people who just stand around and do nothing.
Those who leave as soon as the band they want to see plays.

Moodkillers.

I've been around people like that at shows. Who stare and scoff when you're trying to have a good time. I know people enjoy thing differently but standing with your arms crossed shooting looks at everyone makes them look like tools.

>standing with your arms crossed shooting looks at everyone makes them look like tools.

Yeah that's exactly what they do. Every once in awhile they'll have a small group and spend the entire time shit talking people having fun.

"I don't know how you guys can go out there and do all that stuff, you look retarded."

The fuck you even here for.

The guy there hitting on every fucking girl. I'm a popular person. I'm usually with about 6-10 girls, and a couple of my guys. And without fail, some fucker will come up to one of the girls and start talking, and all they are after is pussy.

Go to a club this isn't the club this is a fucking show go get a club bitch these girls are here to have a good time with their friends not catch thirsty dick.

I've seen people do it at punk shows too. If they just want to stand and not be bothered they can go to the back. A lot of live bands feed off from crowd energy and just to have a bunch of stuck up "Hipsters" looking like they'd rather be somewhere else.

So you're the white knight protector who gets made fun of by those girls behind your back.

>The fuck you even here for.
Music, retard.

Music makes you move. It takes more effort to NOT move than it does to move. Even the band is moving to the music, and if they aren't then that's a pretty shitty show. It's what music does. You're just extremely insecure and can't enjoy anything for fear of being made fun of. Don't worry, one day you'll get out of high school and learn to enjoy things and stop worrying about what others think.