Putin and Macaroniño met at Versailles

Putin and Macaroniño met at Versailles

twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/869175026205044736

2 traitors

Why do you write Vladimir Poutine? I understand that some conservatives "nationalise" given names, like Nikolai becomes Nicolas, but surnames?

WTF Macron is tiny and cute

Because we have no other choice. Either we write it in cyrillic and no french understand, either we use the latin alphabet and then we got to write it following our pronunciation rules.

Macaroni is a manlet? Just like Putin? Wew, lads.
How tall was Le Pen?
Also, the guy on the far left is a cutie.

>How tall was Le Pen?
She's 231cm tall.

But I thought Macron was a based defender of Europe and not a Russian agent like Le Pen, what happened?

Fuck off, kremlinbot.

Seriously? But you write "la musique", not "la mousique", hmm... so why not "Putin" instead of "Poutin"?

Yes we say la musique, I don't see what you mean. U and ou are different sounds in french, try to listen to "Putin" and "poutine" in french in google translate, you'll hear the difference.

>Piss and moan about Russian influence in Europe
>Vote for anti-Atlanticists who want to suck off ivan
Eurofags are a hilarious train wreck

>try to listen to "Putin" and "poutine" in french in google translate, you'll hear the difference
Actually it says the two the same way, but it is actually different.

OK, so you simply have two variants of one Slavic vowel. I didn't know that "u" in musique is different. I know some Portuguese and they also have something similar, like "open" and "closed" "o" etc.

You see, French people aren't allowed to pronounce the last letter of a word so 'Putin' would be pronounced 'Puti' and 'Putine' would be pronounced 'Putin'

Ok, and if I put that small line over the final "e" I would have pu-ti-ne? "E" without that sign is silent?

people who lead the countries shouldn't be allowed to have twitter account

'é' is an exception, but still, most last letters are silent.

OK. Their orthography seems interesting, first it looks like some clusterfuck, but it may be quite precise, unlike in English.

he is so handsome

His surname sounds like a whore right?

He's actually rather average-looking, but standing next to Macron makes him look handsome.

kek

country not smile

Why does Macron look pissed off in every pic ? Even his smiling is kinda creepy

she's a big girl

He is a globalist

trivia: during the 90's / early 00's there was 2 pro Russian basketball players playing in Europe, with obviously the same family name, but one was written "Pashutin", and the other" Pachoutine". In fact, the variation came (and comes) from the official translators in the Russian Ambassies who are managing the paperwork, and different translator can use different ways to translates

so sometimes
"u" can be "ou"
"sh" can be "ch"
"ov" can be "off"

>lanklets

POUTINE

why are greeks obsessed with smiling

P U T A I N
U
T
A
I
N

they have to have that pokerface but I don't think they're so happy to have to take their big white sword out for a cuck that will fuck them up

When did Putin turn in to an angelic, cherub looking motherfucker?

dat republican guard tho

french/10
Pure Napoleon heritage.

FUCK MACRON