What the hell is wrong with white people?

What the hell is wrong with white people?

>What the hell is wrong with white people?

I'll take a few members of my race doing that over being a nigger any day.

50 years of left winning the culture war combined with greed, narcissism, end of meritocracy and promotion of victimhood.

t. Roy Moore

t. Bill Cosby

what you call left is right in the rest of the world. What you call right is just retarded

She looks like Will Sasso.

Trust me, plenty of white people would be happy to toss a hair dryer in that bathtub

this

we're privileged

racist

You can't be racist to white people educate yourself

>you can't explain that

Racism = Prejudice + Power
Only white people have power in the USA, minorities are systematically oppressed.
It's racism 101, just google it

Buzz words you have been.brainwashed.
Just keep repeating yourself

At least I've been to college and got a degree
Stay uneducated you racist scum

That

>just google it
Ok, you're wrong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that's a good one.
i hope you had a good laugh writing that oto.

I can't tell if the one on top is a male or a female. Balding makes it male but breasts make it female.

This. It's institutionalized

That explanation is only for showing why its worse for a white guy to call a black guy nigger than it is for a black to call a white guy a cracker.

>responsible for the worst racism, sexism, genocide, colonization, rape, spree murders and planet killing

white males are literally the default enemy of humankind

That's the definshun uf washism in shoshiolgee

GET YOUR DEFINITION STRAIGHT!

They literally created everything used in modern world

>sociology is a legitimate course of study

What's wrong with this?

now google "you can't be racist to white people"

So, according to your logic, if a white man goes to africa, where he does not have power, since most of the countries there are populated by blacks and arab/berbers with power, then if that said white man waved a flag that said kill all black people and called them monkeys, so forth and so on, that would not be racist. Got it. Thanks.

those niggers can't be serious

fuck off they also invented the antithesis of racism and sexism, even I, someone from the middle east can recognize that

Well, white people colonized and destroyed Africa
Technically, they have remains of white people power there

It's a joke OP.

$30,000+ in debt for college and thats on the low end...and this person cant get a simple definition right, (obviously we know he/she/it has been brainwashed, maybe even a troll) and yet has the audacity to call someone uneducated. Shits priceless. Only in modern america.

If it makes you feel better I'm far left with exclusively sjw friends and the consensus is that definition was probably made by either a Sup Forums troll or some dumb white college girl talking out her ass.

And that is why America is so fucking awesome.

being able to be depressed and other illness is an evolution compared to animal, you're just prooving that whites people evolved where niggers still live like animal (all their qualities are perfect for animals aka physicaly strong, adapt to environment, ability to be part of the pack )

Its just a father and son being fucking retarded kek u nig nogs get offended over everything.

But then ya'll begin to dry hump your cousins and value a persons worth by "being gangsta" what a fucking predicament.

Whites bang cousins, niggers gangbang, beaners fuck everything, chinks comitt suicide, sandniggers blow themselves up and are fucking simps, french people smell like shit, russians are all communist slavs.

It's all valid steryotypes of people doing dumb shit for dumb reasons.

why are oyu responding to either an idiot or a troll?

Detroit is fucked because of white people economics

blacks were breed during slavery to be more muscular for labor

>everything is the white man's fault!

Okay, man.

I legit bonered so hard after seeing this. Is there a name for this kind of fetish? Can I save this image?

>what is a gyno soyboy?

t. peasant

Good question dubs. It's called faggotism. It's all yours my friend :^)

It's a recreation of old photos
there's a bunch on the net

>art degree
>thinks he's a superior member of society now

That image has been proven to have been photoshopped multiple times in multiple threads here, dipshit.

How sad that you repost it as truth. Look closely half-wit.

OP pic is fucked up, but maybe not as fucked up as generation after generation of African Americans gangbanging, calling each other nigger, and generally enslaving themselves by talking 'hood' and 'hating the white man'. Claiming only white can be racist is not just ignorant, it's fucking retarded

>Oregon

>the rest of the world
yup
nothing else counts
and funny how they all worship the U.S. and watch our TV shows, movies, and adopt our culture pretty much universally
also, they all would give their right arm to get into the U.S.

not sure what shithole you're from but you sound jelly as fuck
loser

Are you retarded? Racism is already defined, I'm not white and I know real non-white racist people that hate white people. If you don't believe it you're just as ignorant. Maybe you can't fathom someone having a less preivaleged life than you because that's all you have to colplain about as a privileged sjw.

Proof that whites can take better care of Africa than blacks. Fuck off. Google this shit. 100% legitimate.

this that is not even a real image obviously
typical of a dumb nigger tho
/thread

most of those things were made else where like the Middle East or Asia. they did improve upon them though.

Murica-tards actually believe this.

No thanks. I'll keep my universal healthcare, decent education, livable wage, good internet, and clean cities. The US is a joke to the rest of the developed world. We watch your movies to laugh at how embarrassing you are.

You mean the parts of the world that are on their way to becoming a new caliphate in 50 years tops?
Well aside from poland, who makes our right wing look like treehugging hippies
You're being outbred by your invaders, and your people will cease to exist in a few generations. What you think of us doesn't matter one bit

nothing....why?

Buy your definition a black guy could go door to door scalping Asian people screaming black power and it wouldn't be racist. Your don't actually belive that your just a virtue signaling moron who forgot he was on an anonymous image board.

Google cognitive dissonance. You've got a bad case of it.

You tell me.

Funny how nobody ever responds to this post

Nice bait mate. Racism = Prejudice. Power has nothing to do with it.

Black people can't even take care of their own country without the supervision of white people.

Zimbabwe went from one of the richest countries in Africa to one of the poorest once it got rid of white people.

On an objective left right scale the conservatives in the US are very near centrist, they dip into the left often with their ideas.
Just because the rest of the world is a hop skip and a leap away from left wing authoritarian communism doesn't mean that the US is "super duper far right"

>Only white people have power in the USA.

I'm enjoying those (You)

Jews are white though

Correction: You mean what is wrong with WESTERNISED white people. Westernisation has been the destruction of civilisations for long time.

Nice try, Putin!

>Mass communication.
>Space-faring technology.
>Transportation.
>Advanced medicines.

Oh yeah, total devastation.

Jews are white people retard.

Not according to them.

There are more than only one jewish ethnicity. Some are middle eastern, arab, aka brown, but 90% of the rest are white. That's why you see jews with blonde hair, blue eyes and really white skin, these are not arabian traits.

>socioLOGy

Those tits throw me off

Exactly. They think we watch die hard because of hiw bad ass it is. When in reality its more like comedy gold.
>using a car to bring down a chopper

>two edgy braindamaged whites post some Immoral Picâ„¢
>"what's wrong with white people"

>lots of niggers do moronic retarded nignoggy sheeeitttt, but aren't able to take a single fuckin pic, even less post it somewhere
>everybody thinks it's a White People problem only

seriously, dude

>accepts multi-ethnic jews, won't accept that moors were also multi-ethnic
We waz kangs!

>all
>stolen
>from
>Germany

Each and every one of your points

Fucking retarded, Jewish people are middle eastern , north african , slavs...etc

You watch American movies because no good films ever come out of your shithole you call a country.

>slavs

Slavs are white too.

>middle eastern
Only a small percentage of them, and these people don't even live in America. They live in the middle east.

>North african
Again, they don't live in America.

The jews that YOU see are white, the ones living in America with you. You have to understand that calling people non-white because of their belief or ethnicity is retarded, there's more than one kind of white person just as there's more than one kind of black and asian person.

>>Says white
>>Means shit-genetics "white" americuck mongrels

There's more to the world than the USA you fucking niggerspic
"white" americans are the niggers of the white race anyway.
The USA is a shit-show of absolute failure.

Go drink your tea, homo.