Ausfags on Sup Forums shouls i leave victoria and move to queensland? I fucking hate it here...

Ausfags on Sup Forums shouls i leave victoria and move to queensland? I fucking hate it here, everyones fucked and i only have opportunity to leave and start fresh.

shrimp on the barbie

checked

do you like:
A) AFL
B) shitty sports like rugby

that will answer your question for you

Queensland is filled with bogans. I'd rather be in Sydney. Victoria isn't so bad, I've been tapped here my whole life.

i love my boooogaaannnss

oh... good luck then.
I'll continue to be stuck here.

i just wanted to say that i live in the US and have nothing to contribute

I wish i was American so bad...

found the fag who's never been to america

tip: its like Australia but worse.

Jesus its not 2012 anymore, nobody plays WoW... stop with the KeK thing

I was an exchange student there for nearly 3 months...

Europoor here, what the fuck is a bogan?

It's an Australian version of a Redneck. A lower class idiot.

a chav

idk whats healthcare like in 'stralia mate? when you burn your hand throwing the shrimp on the barbie do you get charged $150 cash out of pocket o visit the emergency room plus pay $500 a month for health insurance that you can't opt out of but still not get any help with medical bills whatsoever until you reach a $7000 deductable? because thats literally my situation in america rn

Can i get a yes or no?

We have ambulance cover its like 12 bucks a quarter or some shit

No. Why not sydney?

I know... The health care system and guns scare me a little. But there is so much more going on.

Oh, alrighty then.

I have a few mates in qld and they want to help me out like finding a decent stable job and a house etc

do literally all of you survive exclusively on bloomin' onions and wrestle croc's and g'day mate kangaroodypoo nigger?

The stereo types make me want to kill myself.

Someone had to do it.

sorry it seems ive struck a nerve ausfriend. i didnt mean anything by it. i genuinely did not realize that australian stereotypes bothered australians. i guess i assumed that you guys embraced those stereotypes

do what?

Nah, you are alright, I just don't like the Australian culture. There is a very strong island mentality about the place too.
The regular everyday Australian would probably reply by shouting: " FUCK YEAH! FUCKIN' ACKA-DACKA*, GET IN IN YA CUNT."

*this is how AC/DC is pronounced in Australian.

Say put another shrimp on the barbie.
No one actually barbeques shrimp tho, it's prawns.

yeah nah get fucked m8

got a bit of cultural cringe going on here I see

>cultural cringe
100%

at least they have a culture. americans are pacified, well-controlled consumerist drones who just exist between commercial hollidays and a few times a year one of them shoots up a school or a movie theatre

OP here, as if no cunt gave me any advice..