Hey Sup Forums remember those pictures of the dad who was fucking all three of his teenage daughters...

Hey Sup Forums remember those pictures of the dad who was fucking all three of his teenage daughters? And his wife was super fat and gross and he would fuck her too. And for Christmas his daughters dressed up like stripper elves? Why don't those pictures ever surface? What happened with that story? They looked like Russians.

bump

Come on, Sup Forums I know you got em.

I don't know what you are talking about and also this sounds very illegal, what kind of pervert would ever download and shamefully masturbate to these images again and again and again

basically everyone on Sup Forums

You're right it is shameful and I only mention it because I'm doing research on a book on incest for the FBI. So this thread is safe.

Shameless self-bump. Are those pix some kind of hot potato, user?

any more of her?

Lots more, but I want my wincest!

I know the set you are thinking of. It used to be on m-less but I can't seem to find it. Hopefully another kind user will help us out.

For you, user

search for interesting family on imgsrc

That family sounds interesting.

Thanks user!

So hot. Girls in those robes just do it for me

I swear there at least 2 active wincest threads right now

I'm not seeing anything

Oh, I know, those little japanese silk half robes are diamonds. I don't care about all that fake wincest, this was the real deal.

I have the set. Be warned you will get perma banned for posting.

Seems like it used to be on two threads a day. Did some backstory emerge?

Why is that?

Ive seen way before. looked legal

Do you know the password for the full album? Kik me it?

Kate

No clue. It's definitely not cp but they ignored all my requests for unban. My home internet has been banned for 5 months or so because of it. I'm still pretty pissed. If I was going to post something illegal I wouldn't fucking do it on my God damn wifi with no proxies

Fucking mods are fags sometimes I guess

My nigga

I even waited a month and retried to appeal. Hoping someone with a brain would see it. No luvk

Maybe post a Kik group and we get it there.

Its on a hard drive I lost the power supply too. One of those old 2 tbyte units that needs a god damn fusion cell to fire up.

That sucks, user, those sets were the heart and soul of Sup Forums.

Bless you.

U know where they can be downloaded from?

user posted a link and password that apparently works

This is complete bs.

They aren’t hard to find

You say that....

But check this out

gay, dude

Meh I'll post another appeal tonight. I'm tired of only phone posting shit gets old

>I'm tired of only phone posting shit gets old
but who was phone?

Well. That's an underground of pedophiles. Reported what little valid shit there was. What I assume is the real damaging stuff are all behind passwords and pure white images that I assume are somehow converted or turned into visible imagery.

Jesus christ.