Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z7xnLZ9FAvU
youtube.com/watch?v=5muY64Oyp10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holocaust was very greatly exaggerated.

Trump colluded.

What are you talking about?

Every conspiracy is connected, their is only one conspiracy, and it's true.

The ones with ebidents.

get out of my thread cuck

Way to use a typeface not available in 1916. Also - computer lay out.

dumbass.

My car wouldn’t start this morning.
I blame the Russians.

I believe that certain people with lots of money have influence in politics that's about how far my tinfoil hat goes.

>Trumpfucks can't handle explosives without blowing their limbs off.

That's not a conspiracy it's literally public information

Nah it's a conspiracy.

He fucking confirmed it when he fired the FBI director

You're trolling for a billionaire that doesn't give a fuck about you. The more you commit to liking him because he's a meme the more disconnected and completely fucking retarded you become

If you choke to death on a Cheeto the next time you pop open a fucking XL bag of them. He's not gonna give a fuck, he's going to have someone scratching his ass for him in the office you helped get him into

9/11
School shootings

>The "oxygen" masks on planes are actually drugs so you accept your death

>Earth is not a stranger to extra terrestrial life

>Everything we do to "revolt against the system" is all planned by the system. Any hobbies we have are to help us cope with going to work the next day. We are not individuals. Consumerism is been used to instate a fascist like society

I'm pretty sure those are public knowledge friend

but you're a nigger

Lopl everyone look at this nutjob

aliens exist and the US have acquired ET spacecraft in the 40's

>bush did 9/11
>the government knows about extraterrestrials and maybe even has contacted them
>jfk was killed by the cia for trying to put America back into the hands of the people

Roseweld was a tourism scam

Why would Oxygen masks be a lie? Why do you care whether people accept death or not? Seems like a dumb thing to bother doing that serves no real purpose to anyone. The reality is incredibly mundane and the conspiracy doesn't sound like something anyone would really care about.

Also everything everyone does is completely all set in stone. Google determinism. Free will doesn't exist for anyone everywhere you only have the illusion of choice. That goes for the reptilian overlords too.

everything but the last one is unreasonable nonsense. as far as america is concerned i believe certain government agencies would stand to gain a lot from having more liberal presidents and thus the incredible backlash towards a conservative president. i wouldn't think it too crazy that cia fbi or epa would probably want more liberally minded presidents since it would increase their power substantially and they are probably some main supporters of antifa and the riots

Fashion and a twisted form of feminism were engineered by horny old people who wanted limitless jb.

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

youtube.com/watch?v=z7xnLZ9FAvU

MK Ultra
Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments
CIA Psyops are still going on today
Reptilians
JFK
Psychiatric Medicine is part of the problem
Sup Forums is just AI at this point.

>Sup Forums is just AI at this point

They might as well be.

Here's a theory for you fuckers, #gamergate was all just a scheme to create conservative values in the youth. And you mongs fell for it

(((Conspiracy theory)))

The lottery is a trick to catch time travelers.

The ones proven to be true

These aren't conspiracy theories, they're facts.

>bush did 9/11
Bush certainly had foreknowledge of 9/11.
>the government knows about extraterrestrials and maybe even has contacted them
see

>MK Ultra
>Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments
These are also facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=5muY64Oyp10

My Conspiracy is that there is already a cure for cancer, they're just milking us for more money.

Where does the money even go? Most likely the pockets of some Billionaires.

Fucking kek

It's called weed nigga

Slowing down metastasis and alleviating side effects of chemotherapy doesn't mean it's a cure.

Everything we consume is to push agendas. We are no longer raised by the people around us. We are raised by what we see and hear and that is telivision. The reason we are all so okay with capitalism, which sees society as numbers instead of people, is because we've been conditioned to. We are coming closer and closer to dystopia and we're all foolish enough to let it happen.

Even memes are just part of an agenda. You think the memes that helped a president who doesn't care about the people were because you thought they were funny? It's what they wanted.

TL;DR: you're all fucking idiots and we are doomed to a dystopia due to the sheepishness of the people

Not giving a fuck is the cure to everything

Also a fact.

water turns the friggin frogs gay.
also: we came, we saw, he died.

Instantly reported, memed, and added to the archive.

Yep. try explaining this to sjws, theists/atheists, flattards, 'racial minorities', etc, etc.

What did he mean by this

*sound of glass shattering*

>Flattards

They don't actually exist. It's just fantastic bait

>Thiests/Athiests

People are free to believe what they want about what's out there. I'm an atheist (tips le ironically unironic fedora) and I don't believe that matters to this

>Racial minorities

Has nothing to do with anything
>SJWs

This one I agree with. SJWs and the alt right both have their heads so far up one sides ass they're blind to everything else

I'm the guy who posted that originally, but that was some random ass shit you listed