ITT We plan out ways we can get back at Disney for shitting on a timeless Saga with their low IQ garbage

ITT We plan out ways we can get back at Disney for shitting on a timeless Saga with their low IQ garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S7TcjXebmtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>low IQ
is on Sup Forums

"Just dont watch it"

Who gives a fuck you don't like a movie, get over yourself

Just don't watch the next one. It's that simple. But we both know you're gonna see whatever they release. Now stfu.

>Just dont watch it
The problem isn't just how shitty the movies are, it's the fact that they are cannon and all the cool EU stuff has been replaced with this fuck shit. Fuck you Disney and your shitty writing and lack of long term vision.

But that’s not gonna stop the fanboys and the sjws from giving them their money. And no. I was really excited to see my favorite series come back. And Disney went and took a giant shit on it. This hit me personally. Fuck them.

Y’all newfags fucking suck. Back in the day Sup Forums would have been down to wreak some havoc over this shit.

>inb4 not ur personal army

>Sup Forums
as much as we shit on each other here were probably still well above the average, while Disney fans sit a standard deviation below the average nigger IQ.

Get a worthwhile hobby. Don't let some film series dominate your time and energy. Seriously.

Have a kickstarter to make unlicensed star wars films based on the books by Kevin J. Anderson?

Old Republic movie Kickstarter boiiiii

Sup Forums is legitimately bottom of the barrel, people here think they're misunderstood geniuses when in reality they're total retards

> on Sup Forums
> has hobbies

Pick one

You're not smart because you didnt like a movie.

Only the Trump supporters and the trap thread niggas

I think it's funny how many Sup Forumstards think the movie sucks when it was better than 1,2,6 and 7 no contest.

no dude, everyone including you and I

You’re not smart because you like a shit movie for ambiguous reasons

someone tell me what the fuck happened. i haven't seen this shit and maybe now i wont.

No, but you are dumb because a movie got you this worked up.

Don't buy their products.

Support new products which are better.

The end.

Wrong

Official objective ranking from best to worst:

nothing ambiguous about it, the visuals and music score were top notch, Kylo Poe Rey and Luke were all written and acted brilliantly and the action was great when it showed up. if they removed Holdo and Rose from the movie it goes from a 7 to a 9

Trump snowflakes can't handle powerful women in a fantasy movie.

It's good for the most part, Sup Forums just has a hissy fit when they dislike something that happened. You never see Sup Forums praise anything because if they like something they don't run to tell their Sup Forums buddies about it.

Do the same thing you're doing to Ajit Pi for trashing ur internet and Ryan Zinke for trashing your national parks. Nothing. Nothing but sit and whine in posts on the internet that no one in power ever sees.

Waste of a generation.

this probably, she was the second best character

This movie was awesome and incels just get mad that people enjoy things.

snowflake

Leia gets shot into space and force floats back inside the ship.

Kylo decides to impulsively kill smoke with seemingly no lead up or confliction.

Luke Essentially busts a force projection but so hard that he dies

Not to mention the entire utterly pointless and retarded code breaker subplot, the many plotholes and unexplained events, and the shitty story structure.

>thinking they can affect a company worth 90 billion dollars

this fucking guy

>"low IQ"
>used unironically
found the trash-tier genetics

And they still haven't brought back Jar bro!

Nice try faggot, but I’m a libtard

if you couldn't see the built up conflict in Kylo throughout the movie leading to killing Snoke you might be retarded. Luke's projection was a power that was in a couple books and took a ton of energy. and the subplot that lead to nothing taught the characters about failure which was the theme of the movie, which was pretty fuckin obvious based on every single character all but blatantly saying theyve failed once or twice.

>prefers jar jar binks in a movie than a decent plot, actor's performance and cinematography
were your born a faggot or did you take lessons?

>calling yourself a libtard
surrre buddy

Sorry, but OP is right. The script was so horrible it could have been originally been written by a 4 year old in crayon.

Where the duck does the theme of failure fit in when the main antagonist was literally killed

Contributed no counter argument, worthless post

Snoke was never the antagonist dumbass, Rey is the protagonist and Kylo is an anti-hero.

How ironic

That's the only list anyone ever needs.

>cannon

Nah the prequels were good. They added a ton to the saga. More than the disneywashed cumbox awakens or the last autist ever will.

/thread

Call them white slavers.

Incorrect. It was actually among the worst abominations in cinema

i didnt see "awakens" & i won't see this, i get back at them buy not buying the product

I understand you want to believe everything you just said there to support your irrational love for this abomination of a movie, I really do. It's star wars and we all love star wars. But sooner or later we need to sit down and really think and set aside our bias. The harsh reality is that this was one of the worst movies ever created, and it's so unfortunate that Disney is running this amazing thing into the ground.

I appreciate you for being a man of great taste and intellect. I hope to one day find the jar that Walt's head is frozen in, then shit in it.

There's no way of making them pay foe doing this. Leia flying through space hurt my soul. They made her into an old meme.
youtu.be/S7TcjXebmtM

While I can appreciate your feelings about the Disney takeover, I still want you to go look long and hard at a picture of Jar-Jar and think about what you said.

Everything in that comment was true. Your inability to recognize it or your bias against disney and the sequals doesnt change that what he said is factual. By the way, talking down to somebody doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look arrogant.

THIS.

I don't care if somebody wants to make a new movie about some new shit and people like it despite the fact that it's garbage. I'll pity the fools who think it's good and not-so-secretly hope the world burns, but it's not personal.

It's when they take a great universe or idea and fuck it right in the ass. I wanted new Star Wars movies, and I wanted them to be good. I wanted to know what happened to that universe and the people in it.

I wanted to see a cool new Star Trek series. I thought Klingons could be even more badass with the new tech we have nowadays and space battles could actually be worth watching instead of laughable (see TOS).

I thought a back-story of Maleficent would be interesting, to see why she did what she did and who she was, and what made her go all evil and hardcore.

Etc.
These people ruin everything beautiful and glorious and awesome because it's easier to revamp an old successful idea than it is to become successful with a brand new one. Fuck them 'til they're dead.

what are they going to do to Fox is the only thing I am interested with.

You fucking Jar-Jar loving faggots. 7 and 8 are getting back to the way it's supposed to be. I watched 4 at the drive-in in the backseat of my parents' car as a 6 year-old.

>These people ruin everything beautiful and glorious and awesome because it's easier to revamp an old successful idea than it is to become successful with a brand new one.

But that's why 1/2/3 sucked. Stick to the formula that works.

I'm sure I'll catch all sorts of hell for this but the general story, in the most broad sense, of the prequel trilogy, was good. It explained how shit got the way it way. Sure, the details were lame. Anakin's back-story was stupid, he was a weak-willed pussy who never matched up to the Darth Vader of the OT, the Jedi were a little too stupid for Palpatine's rise to power to be believable, but they basically told us stuff that we knew.

The problems with the PT were the dialogue, and the little things. Episode 1 had Jar-Jar, Episode 2 had 3PO, Episode 3 had the battle droids... they had to throw in some stupid slapsticky bullshit to amuse the morons. I can just hear the fucktwit in the back of the theatre laughing his ass off every time 3PO made a bad pun. The dialogue was so bad that it made Ewan McGregor look bad, which is a travesty in itself.

But the special effects were great, the lightsaber duel in Episode 1 is still the best in the series, the battle above Couruscant in the beginning of Episode 3 was glorious until they zoomed the action in on Anakin.

The new ones have nothing redeeming.

Sorry to shit on your parade, but star wars had been low IQ garbage always user, since 1977, it's called appealing to the normies for the most money possible.

If you want high IQ stuff you'll not find it in a mainstream sci-fi fantasy movie, lmao.

Yeah, and they DEFINITELY feel like you're a deciding factor on this