Swimsuit appreciation thread (last one hit image limit)

Swimsuit appreciation thread (last one hit image limit).

Welcome:
>One piece swimsuits
>Leotards
>Lacy bodysuits

Not welcome:
>Bikinis
>Two piece anything
>Shorts
>JAV models unless especially rare
>Bikinis (said it twice just to be sure)
>Pants

More of this set please

why is it leotards makes me diamond.
making me high on chromosomes

Left to right:
Best smile, best nose, best crotch, best eyes, best tits
>t. my own opinion

please more of that redhead. holy shit.. awkward looking redheads are my fucking kryptonite

I've done a lot of thinking about that myself. Personally I think it's because they visually highlight all of a woman's visible sex characteristics (vagina, tits, hips and waist) at once.

Morgan Hurd is best leotard

>why is it leotards makes me diamond.
because they're generally designed for little kids

The best

Perfection

The Lera VIP sets are diamonds

yeeeeeess

My kind of thread

>pants

Although I agree with the rules, I still love when a girl wears a high cut swimsuit that rides over the top of her pants...

Moar!

moreoreoreoeree/???

OP here, gotta go to bed soon. Keep the flame, my swimsuit partisans.

my nigga

Spread pussy?

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

is her name helena?

looks familiar

haha, been with a couple of swimsuit wearing cuties for over 9 years. In the meanwhile, get your capslock/shift button fixed.

No idea!

ACTUALLY MY RED HEAD GIRLFIREND LOVES WEARING A ONE PIECE WHEN WE’RE FUCKING AROUND SINCE SHE KNOWS IT’S A FETISH OF MINE.

Nice all caps. You must be jealous of those of us that can get laid

implying you took that photo
implying "been with" is similar to "watch them with high powered binoculars"

uh. mods?

So puff

>my red haired girlfriend
Sure bud, this is the reason why you are in here masturbating, because you have a gf

I haven't posted any of my exes or current FB. But whatever you believe, I don't care. They all loved wearing one pieces while I fucked them in both of their holes. It was amazing.

So, you had any fun recently?

My ex wore this exact same suit often. I miss her.

This. Who gives a fuck what some loser on Sup Forums thinks. Some women love doing what their men like. Some of us like swimsuits. Just cause they’ve never been with a women like that doesn’t mean that we’ve never experienced one. Stupid jealous idiots.

Alderson Broaddus?

Oh god did I miss a Candydolls post.

I want to die

Legit did not know that I really want to fuck a girl in a velvet bodysuit until just now. Thank you, user.

Remember turning on some random Olympic gymnastics on tv and saw her, fell in love with those cute braces and glasses stuffed into her leo

I’ll take that as a yes. More?

Need more leotard cameltoe

Her name is Brooke Wiarda

Post some more dolls, I need to bust a nut here

Post a kik who ever has some

would marry

Bump nice thread

Lurkin

10/10 would beep boop

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

Fuck off autist

P.S. your caps lock is stuck on haha

MORE SUITS

>implying I don't fuck supermodels every day