Does anyone else have a morbid interest in kpop general? i occasionally lurk there because its so fuckin strange...

does anyone else have a morbid interest in kpop general? i occasionally lurk there because its so fuckin strange. they hardly discuss the music and when they do, they seem to just claim that a new single is great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxcxskPKtiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kpopgen is reflective of the music: all style, little substance, music is peripherally involved.

Occasionally I notice like wtf the Koop general just hit bump limit in like an hour. The thread always just seems to be mostly pictures though.

so is kpop general just a completely separate entity on this board? Kinda interesting that the most popular thread on this whole site is acting pretty much independent of music discussion

>kpop fags dont care about the music

Shocking breakthrough here

What I'm curious about is how quickly the system cycles out the old and brings in the fresh meat. It's a very toxic, but fascinating industry.

no shit, they're literal weebs that just jerk off and fantasize about their waifus

Because faggots just post pictures and talk about protecting their waifu and shit. Those ""people""" seriously need to hang themselves.

I mean, at least the Kpop autists stay in their own general. Gotta respect 'em.

this, don't piss them off, they have autism powers.

I've never seen anyone discussing about music in those threads, they only post pics of cute asian girls.
still better than grimesfags tho.

it is strange, my brain kind of just blind-spots it out when i look through the catalog

This. Imagine if the levee broke, and their shit spilled out to the rest of the board. That's what Grimesfags and rapfags do. Even metal stays in its general, and I hate metal.

>equating all of rap with grimes

You're right. They're worse.

Same. It's a bliss.

Not when a thread like this appears, the autists somehow always manage to pop up.

I tried to start actual music discussions on there but immediately gave up. They really only care about fapping to idols.

only because you pop up on my bookmark when i'm on my way to kpg

this new single is great

youtube.com/watch?v=cxcxskPKtiI

just look at the choa shitter, that was just one fucking guy

That's actually pretty good...

another one bites the dust

you guys should start kpop too

> Imagine being a 17 yo weakling-ass faggy kpop fan