ITT: Say things Black people get to hear, but white people don’t

ITT: Say things Black people get to hear, but white people don’t.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSFR0TRnDuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shiieeeeeeet!

Wow it's Sooo BIG ! !

You have tested positive for HIV

Sorry, your credit isn't good enough to finance this loan

“Stop resisting”

THE NIGGER HAD A GUN!! I had to empty the clip

Yeah girl, I'm just going for smokes

You're under arrest

“That’s your third felony”

"My husband said to breed me now with that big nigger cock!"

"will the defendant please rise"

sauce

nigger

or
" we gave the job to (anyone else but you) for whatever reason.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIIT

Penny Pax and a nigger

Last one, I gotta girl waiting
Just had to remind the nigglets

here's your welfare money

your father is in prison

Congrats, you win for calling him a nigger.
You feel any better about yourself or have a GF like him?

I don't get these niggers, don't they realize BWC exist? Like they're so special that a select few have big dicks? Is the same with every race. Just shows more ignorance of niggers

That's not his gf you nigger lover. Gas yourself as you neck yourself Fucking kike nigger

who these bitches ?

fack

Bye forever son!

they both seem to be nice.

Youre not welcome here

One who does not have this sauce is lost...

>black
>people
Pick one

Sauce of these nigger lovers

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Where did you get that bike?

>i sentence you to...

10 years without the possibility of parole

> He's resisting arrest.

> gets shot 18 times

you gon eat dat chicken ?

Don't stop working you fucking monkey, get back to the coffee fields

holy shit lol. hivemind

We have to deny your loan

We find you guilty

Congrats, you have been brainwashed.

This isn't true

Yes, I feel pretty good. Is he a nigger? Then it is the appropriate thing to say

don't say that about based Lex

Go back to Red_dit, where hive mind is perfectly ok as long as it fits your narrative, you brainwashed robot.

No.

Insecure white male

You're right, blacks don't commit crimes. Ever.

It's also ok to you as long as it fits YOUR narrative .

Is "negro" fine? Or does that trigger you even worse, liberal friend?

Let's hear why you say that?

Aha! He’s resisting!

Let’s unload on this nigger

Police!!!! Search warrant!!!!

So, basically you admit then that since we both think the same, except from different perspectives that neither one of us is any better than the other, correct?

Yes, you were the one creating the imbalance and not admitting that you feel the same way. Can you now admit that you are only objecting to it because it doesn't favor you?
You presented yourself as better, so the burden is on you to admit this.

Here's a song with the word "negro" in it
>youtube.com/watch?v=kSFR0TRnDuA

t. nigger

i'm sure you all never nindu nuffin, my fine ashy friend

Whites are the true dindus. It's pure projection on the part of whites

I objected to it because you are being hypocritical. As if lefties don't assemble with a hive mind. You're no different, robot.

"Sorry I've been missing for the last 20 years son, sort me some cash though ?"

>what is bants
kys

Holy samefag

HELP! POLICE!

You are being hypocritical yourself, no? Just admit it, it's easy. You don't object to hypocrisy in general, just other people's. You are the snowflake here, not admitting that you are hypocritical. You do not need to tell anyone "you are no different". That is the lesson that you are currently stuck on. You can do it, but, we're all behind you

You have the right to remain silent

Whites are the masters of this world, niggers are just gremlins controlled by jews.

Sage this garbage.

He dindu nuffin he a good boi

People think racism is "taught" at home by evil parents presenting a bad example, and "enlightened" people like you are speaking truth. It's the opposite. Racism comes naturally to people. It's perfectly human to be racist. People like you are the result of having it systematically drilled and hammered into your head over and over and over from the first day of school that racism is bad. If It's so bad, why do we not all automatically know this as fact already? You don't see posters on walls saying fire burns you, because everyone knows it. Then we do we keep needing to be reminded racism is bad over and over? Because It's not natural to our instincts, that's why. Want proof? If you are white, take a walk through an exclusively black area at midnight. I mean white male, because we all know white females are welcome. It's perfectly ok now for a black person to wear a shirt in public saying "kill all whites". The point is, you are a product of brainwashing. It's so bad now, that your thoughts are even being policed. You are not allowed to even think for yourself any more. It's not natural.

kek. sure thing, my dude. if you ignore reality, that idea may be entertained

>holy shit lol. hivemind

if that's your idea of bants, your bants is retarded. you sound like a pure plebbit niggerfaggot. seriously, go back to where you came from

Sir you don't qualify for this loan

"Good job. Please keep up the hard work."

Keep trying. Try harder. It was you who first made the "hivemind" comment, not me. You can sit there thinking you are intellectually superior all you want, but you still cannot directly respond to what I say without adding something else to the argument that you think makes you win and feel superior. That's all that's important to you. Say any fucking bullshit it takes to "win" the argument and feel superior. You make yourself look like an idiot.

>You have the right to remain silent.

>SUSPECT PRESUMED TO HAVE WEAPON GET ON THE GROUND MOTHERFUCKER *GUNSHOTS* STOP RESISTING YOURE UNDER ARREST IF YOU ALL DONT STOP FILMING AND INTERVENING IN POLICE AFFAIRS