Okay so correct me if I'm wrong but I think cryptocurrencies are going to be the biggest boom in history...

Okay so correct me if I'm wrong but I think cryptocurrencies are going to be the biggest boom in history. I have investments in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Trying to get my hands on some JSE, Ripple and Monero. Any opinions and anyone else investing at the moment? Any gains? I have a gut feeling Ripple, Ethereum and JSE will take off.

If you want to get started on JSE go here and invite friends to get some referral value and start mining while it's still relatively low.
jsecoin.com
If you want to help a bro out here's my referral
jsecoin.com/o/?a=41818

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff41627&utm_content=
jsecoin.com/o/?a=35496
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy a tulip, bro

What's it going for at the moment and any other info before I Google it?

i just started with JSE, hope this shit is going to be big. now it's still kinda easy to mine.

go register and mine yourself. using this link, we both will make a little money:

platform.jsecoin.com/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff41627&utm_content=

I think that the technology behind it is very clever and might even change many aspects of life, but most of the cryptocurencies are highly overrated. How come you trust in this OP, is it because you made big gains in short time? Are there any other logical arguments for your reasoning?

You can buy some here tinyurl DOT com SLASH csye4ry

OP has no arguments. He just doesnt know the concept of a bubble. Noob investors kek

> doesn't get the tulip reference
> invests heavily in a bubble
> mfw

/fread

Yeah I'm retarded and didn't get the reference and I put money in a bubble. There's no problem there. The only problem is your lack of face.

Airdrop of a new coin here.
100% free,
100% legit.
bit ly /2C wEm ex
(add a dot between t and l and delete the spaces)

they might take off, they might lose all value overnight (has happened in the past countless times)

by all means invest, just don't invest money that you need for other stuff and be ready to lose it all maybe

mentally challenged. we don't say retarded. it's rude

I personally think it's the future for money and technologies. Innovation and revenue is important to humans and this is a synergy between the two concepts. It's here. Now. We're lucky to be aware of it at the right time.
It's not a bubble. It's the needle. What we accept as normal (banks and taxation) is actually the bubble and it's about to be popped. 2018 will be the beginning of the revolution of cryptocurrencies. Mark my words.

All these JSE posts are bots to pump up hype. Look at the comment timing....pretty sus

All the crypto threads are pushing to derive the price if bitcoin up before the major holders cash out very soon and crash it to oblivion

>should i google before i buy it?

Top kek

I'm literally just an idiot on b. You've spent too much time here if you're developing some conspiracy theory behind a post aimed for discussion of interest

.....fuck

Since you know it so well, what are, in your opinion, the major advances in this technology within this year that pushed it up to this point?

Fuck off nigger you don't belong here.

I don't even know how to word the shitpost I was about to shitpost, but I can tell you right now, I'm getting mighty tired of all these cryptocurrencies being played up and shilled like they are the next big thing. JSE, of all things. I will watch when Bitcoin takes a sharp dive in the very near future, and levels out for several years, before being completely mined and naturally inflating again. I'll take pleasure in that.

A lot of you are being duped if you start mining this; the profit you think you will be earning will be nothing compared to the person orchestrating it. I'm just going to be honest in my judgement, because my bullshit meter is ticking.

I'll mark your words, but you've failed to realized that the revolution of cryptocurrencies started with blockchain technology, which already exists. A more conservative guess would be 2040 for a "true" dependency on cryptocurrencies in any capacity beyond a niche ecology.

I can't stress enough how ass-backwards it was to know about the existence of this application of that technology long, long before the majority, and how badly the hysteria is gripping their balls now that they "discovered" it. They don't understand it yet, and so there's no way that it will magically revolutionize or ratify society in a year. I've heard so many people talk about cryptocurrencies fanatically when they previously never showed any interest or knowledge of it, and not only do they try to apply it to things that would never work, but they don't understand how it is meant to work, each of the respective philosophies considered.

He's not wrong.

invest in electroneum, will be the new good coi. worth 6 cents atm

I think you're right. Someone is spamming this over and over again, partly using the same text blocks.

Too all the people saying bubble and talking about the tulips.

Yes this is most lightly a bubble, but that does not mean you cant make money on it.

Personally i am conservative with my investments. So i started really late on this train. (ie like 3,5 weeks ago)
I invested almost 1000 Euros.
My 1000 euros is back in my account, and i still have around 2500 euros worth of crypto currency.
It might crash and burn tomorrow, and i have not lost anything, or it might go for 3 more moths before cashing. Or maybe, just maybe, it might go on for years.

Okay as other anons are doing it im putting my referral in now too. If someone wants to help me out so I get even just one single referral payment I'd be really grateful. I've never spammed my link before, hopefully an user will help me out. Ty!

jsecoin.com/o/?a=35496
If you join using referral link they will deposit 0.12 JSE into your account. Then you're free to start mining.

Look man, I don't know shit. It's a gut feeling based on hype and seeing other booms throughout time. Maybe its something to do with the fact that it's not ran through a bank and it gives power to the people in a sense. We love that shit as people. Also JSE will be something that can run in the background of a website so the owner makes profit without playing ads so the visitor of the site helps mine the coins without losing any internet speed. Imagine that technology on YouTube and Facebook. It would go from $1 a coin to at least a quarter million quick if it was that popular. I can be 100% wrong though and I don't lose shit.

I can tell you it won't. If you choose to continue investing, don't jump out a window after next June.

JSE is a literal shitcoin. Designated shitting street inbound.

> Earn Bitcoin for watching videos or filling in surveys
> Free coin/tokens from airdrops
> Free Litecoin cloud mining (don't waste your own resources)
> Win Bitcoin & Ethereum from free spins every 3 hours
> Get paid in Bitcoin to watch ads.

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

I cringe everytime people call cryptocurrency "the future" because they are doomed already. You can make some good money short-term but it is gonna collapse sooner or later when plebs stop trying to buy them

>Shillary Clinton.

>JSE
??

because some sites use this to mine some JSE in your browser when you vistit their site instead of displaying ads

Please someone donate some btc for a poor fag?

1AzZoAphWEJMfu1TAXPfLJ
4kLNGn7hyrpM

I have a good feeling these things will amount to nothing.

Sell now while they have any value.

thanks bro it worked

JSE is a scam. Don't be retarded

You can't even sell it yet

That's whay they said about BTC.
Hey, everyone! Listen to this guy!

lol who needs money?

Yeah BTC was a scam and it still is dumbass

gf broke up with me and took the TV. If you're feeling generous (I'll take anything):

0x7Ec6aac5fB8C63073BDbC9eF9A6d7Fe0B649aA8D