I made a really bad mistake Sup Forums and really want to forget it

I made a really bad mistake Sup Forums and really want to forget it.

Any tips to help me forget?

- convert to Roman Catholicism (the best one is the Traditional one)
- repent and have a good confession
- you won't forget it, but you'll see it as something that won't bother you anymore

>tldr, you cannot win remorse - you can only win God's forgiveness

I am Roman Catholic. I don't feel bad but it's just gross and I really want to forget it and I never will

What the hell did you do OP?

he broke a whole bottle of pinot into his ass.

smoke weed

You know you gotta tell us what you did fam

use this instant-memory-erasing device

Drink some wine.

I got a handjob from some dickhead off of craigslist for some fuck all reason. He was super creepy and I think I came after 10 seconds just cause I wanted out. He licked it up. And now I'm sitting here feeling like shit cause I just cheated on my gf with this fuckhead and I threw up as I went home

Lol that's all?

It's nothing op, don't feel bad about it.

No freaking harm done to anyone here.

all the more you need a good confession.
you can't repent on Sup Forums, dude.
you need true Sacraments.

kek

Im not sure what you expected from craigslist.

Just dont contact that person again, drink some wine, and cheat on her with someone more worthy. Or not at all, your choice.

I feel awful plus I got home and it hurt while I peed but that's probably a placebo sort of thing

will not go away, that feel.
an hero.

I regret cheating on her so much but I could never tell her

Hmm kill yourself ?

sounds like you caught a rare case of instant transmission AIDs

How'd you manage to do it in the first place, with a creepy guy of all people?
Did you get catfished and thought it was a trap or something?

Lol yeah, It would take literally weeks for you to contract any kind of disease. And you won'tr get anything from a handjob lol.

Yeah kinda. I posted as m4t but only got replies from guys and I honestly don't know why I went. I knew it was a bad idea and I sat nearby for ages thinking that I shouldn't

Then d'ont tell her, it will do more harm than good anyway.

He put his mouth on it and sucked it after I came and I felt so fucking awkward

Electroconvulsion therapy
It will erase the last few hours.

I feel so guilty and I'm honestly wondering if I can keep dating her without feeling the guilt. I genuinely love her and I fucked up

Same thing, you have less than a 3% chance of contact HIV or any type of sexual disease from actual unprotected sex.

Blowjobs are ok don't worry.

I'm still gonna fucking worry

Don't feel guilty about it. At some point, everyone cheats on everyone.

Staying in couple is a question of compromise.
What you should think about though is are you gay? Are you bisexual?
If so that something you should discuss with her. (Without talking about the cheating of course)

there are other diseases too.
Herpes is a possibility, so are syphilis and gonorrhea.

Become a raging alcoholic.... duh

Yeah nothing made me realise how straight I was until this. I'm definitely not into guys at all

There was no rape or murder involved man, you are fine. Aside from maybe getting an std from that dude's mouth, you are healthy and safe, so just chillout. You'll forget it. Tell your girlfriend though, I think she should know.

I know I should tell her but I don't think I can bring myself to do it. I feel so guilty

If you werent in a relationship, would you try finding a nice trap/transnigga again?
Obviously not on craigslist tho

I mean maybe. How would you even find one?

Don't tell her, it will make her suffer for absolutely no reason.

The only thing it will actually acomplish is clear your conscience, so it's basically a selfish act.

If you love her, don't tell her. I have been there, I know. This is not a movie.

The worst part is he offered me money but I couldn't bring myself to take it

Update: He emailed me and told me that I taste seriously nice. I might throw up again

Next time just say "no homo" after the dude jacks you off and you won't turn gay.

you can't change what you have done. embrace your feelings and treat it as a learning experience. bad experiences make you a stronger person and teach valuable lessons. good experiences are great and fun and create good memories but teach little in comparison.

scream shout, throw up, be sick but dont forget to grow from this experience. remember: you cant change what has happened, only what you do next.

OP is probably a priest who throatfucked an altar boy

that's your plan out the fucking window cunto

>Any tips to help me forget?

Don't. One doesn't learn by forgetting.

This is a good message and all but I honestly want to die right now

Damn, I would never let a guy touch my dick. Just forgive yourself and pledge that you won't do gay shit anymore. Look at it as experimenting, and you just realized that gay sex acts aren't for you.

Like that's probab;y remember it but it doesn't take away the guilt and potential std

Tell your girlfriend, that's a start.

Filter his email so it automatically gets sent to your trash folder. Don't interact with him at all.

It'd break her heart

That's exactly what I did

OK, if really had enough now.

OP: you are a fuckin crybaby faggot.
you went to have sex with a man,
who obviously does this very frequently.
and now you cry about it.

1. you are a faggot by definition. men having sex with men is gay. and getting jerked and sucked off is definately sex.

2. boohoo i betrayed my GF: yes. you did. with a man. you cant make this unhappen.

3. my dick hurts booo hooo hooo:
again - well, it's highly likely that a guy swallowing strangers cum is doing this not for the first time, so BIG SUPRISE YOU CAUGHT STD's.

goddamit, you are one retarded piece of whiny shit.

*i've
plus all the other typos i made and oversaw

First of all it's I've. Secondly, bad day?

first of all, i realised and herefore did the next post right underneath it.

and thanks, not at all, twisted sisters' christmas album is blasting through the office and i actually have the hell of a good time right now.

just want to make sure OP feels bad because he should.

>OP is probably a priest who throatfucked an altar boy

Damn homosexual pedophiles

You are
>an gay
You should
>an hero

You're a sick fuck, you deserve to be disgusted with yourself. You should start killing queers to atone

I mean what?