LA: Blake Griffin out for rest of the playoffs

So who is Blake getting S&T for?

Melo? PG13? OKC? Boston?

>cloppers

WE OUCHEA

Blake Griffin going to Spurs

>lebron thread got BTFO
mods are gods

So now that clippers are out. Will cp3 call it quits or will blake?

I watch a lot of cavs games because that is what my wifes bull puts on when he comes over. he thinks lebron is the GOAT and I agree. I love eating his loads out of my wife's pussy after cavs games. life as a sissy cuck is good

Goes home

Paul and Melo join Lebum

Should KD join the Clippers? They'll actually remake the offense around him instead of forcing him into a system like they are in GSW

yes please

For Melo
After that Lebron will opt out

one of the worst playoffs ever

>rondo injured
>blake injured
>KD injured ?
>harden about to get injured
>curry about to get a life threatening injury

Durants coming back today

REAL NEW

Fuck off. This has more replies and isn't shitpost

>Trying to save your dead thread

Nah he's out for game 3. If warriors win tonight most likely he's out for game 4 too.

SPURS WILL WIN

he's mad his lebron thread got BTFO

The only game I'm going to watch is the Bucks Raptors games and probably the Hawks Wizards games.

Going to go finish watching the NHL playoffs today, I'm enjoying those games more, although the NBA games haven't been that bad.

I think it's because I'm older now, but I've just grown bored watching the same NBA teams reaching the finals. NHL playoffs (like Superbowl) has more unpredictable results for me that entertains me more.

I wish the NBA would please stop this 3 point jump into the defender garbage

It's literally cheating, how can you punish defenders running over picks as hard as they can? you are literally punishing defensive effort. If the defender slows down and takes a wider angle then the offensive player gets a wide open shot, for the love of God end this shit.

So we all agree Raptors suck shit right?

Just stop the whole jumping into the defender shit in general.

If they lose game 4 then yeah

I've been feeling this way, too.

But I'm assuming it's just because it's still the early rounds. I'm sure once the conference finals roll around it'll be more fun.

t. white boi

Bucks will sweep in 6, cap this

i had a nightmare where curry was limping and holding his knee tonight at moda center

>his knee
that's okay they have durant

I'm passionate about the Rockets, so why can't I be upset about Harden being snubbed of MVP?
Also I am happy about how far this team has come, but why do you think I should settle for anything less than a championship?

what time do the knicks play

I said Jordan is the GOAT like 100 times. Why do you keep acting like I didn't say that?

Lmao

Kys

October 20th 2017 around 8pm most likely

Bucks will sweep in 5, cap this.

sup Westbrook dick rider

Tbh I feel really bad for clippers fans, they don't even have their own arena, they choke more than anyone in the playoffs, and they always have these soul crushing injuries

NFL has about the same parity as NBA bruh.

So will the Warriors basically have 2 sweeps in the first round without even leaving the West Coast? Unless Utah wins of course

toe crushing injuries*

Big O, I'm Big 0

Tell me, why do you wear the short shorts?

A lot of triple doubles for a 70 year old man

My flight plan only lists me, my men, and 42 triple doubles

I'm in charge here

They had no chance to win a title. Blake is injury prone trash, hopefully they can get someone for him.

shut up faggot. hope another flood decimates your nigger infested shitopolis

Shut up pussy. I bet you're one of those Westbrook dickriders who blame his teammates when they lose but praise Westbrook when they win.

What is the most a team would be willing to give up for blake?

When he's healthy I'd say he's about as good as draymond green but instead I'd say he's worth about the same as melo or wade since blake just doesn't stay healthy.

>he has the ball in his left and and throws up an empty right hand to draw a foul from his defender fighting through a screen man

fucking cancer player. I hope somebody steps where this Isis looking faggot lands so he shatters his ankle

You can only sweep in four. I swear this place is full of morans

I could see them getting someone like Melo for him, or if they added some more parts they could get someone like PG or Jimmy Buckets which is what I'd be looking for. They need an elite player who can get his own and take some pressure off CP3

>other thread

>You can only sweep in four
Then explain how the Cavs swept the Warriors in 7

This

>Be on LA's B basketball team
>Underachieve in playoffs per usual
>On the bad side of your career
>Shit organization shit coach

How he not shot self?

where the fuck has Oprah been?

>Millionaire superstar athlete

Oh how will he ever live?

blake griffin is such a bitch

So are the Clippers really injury prone and unlucky or is it something else like their medical staff sucking ass and sending the players back early from injuries because they don't care about the players and the team wants to make money like the Pelicans medical staff does?

nah blake is injury prone

shit paul got his finger caught in a player's waistband last playoffs trying to get him off balance in air. fuck the clippers. Hope this happens to the cockshits or warriors

he makes videos every day

>Not remembering CP3 had an injury this regular season.

You forget, the Clips are cursed.

The Clippers don't even need Griphin against the Rudyless Utah. And even with healthy Griphin, they're getting swept by GSW, so they're in a lose-lose scenario no matter what. But watching Chris Paul getting obliterated by bad luck one year after another makes me a happy camper and puts a huge smile on my face, I might even start believing in karma. He's the biggest bitch in 21st century NBA, he can get fucked.

>griffin out
>gobert out
>nurkic out

reminder that the warriors only ever faced a fully healthy team in the playoffs once. (against cleveland in the finals, where they lost badly)

You reach I teach. Stay flustered.

>Blake

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST
Soft overrated quadroon bitch

Come home to OKC Blake

Come play with a real winner. The Cloppers window is closed.

They faced OKC in the WCF.

Hory Fuck

NBreeA Sucks.

Don't worry fellow Clippies fans, this injury is a blessing in disguise

We now have an excuse to get rid of the cancers Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford for Paul George, we can snag a decent stretch PF in the off season because our spacing is much better without Blake

Things looking up boys

Russell and Randle

Lakers are gonna try to make a splash, Blake would probably rather play in LA and actually be liked.

Honestly, why is the first round best of 7 and not best of 5 again?

Pretty much

>You reach I teach. Stay flustered.

$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$

>half breed hue monkey still bandwagon spamming his half breed hero

>wake up
>blake ded
>my rapties finna get revenge
hahaha good morning /nba/

Casuals. The NBA is paid a flat amount by broadcasters to host the games, regardless if it's 4 games or 7. I bet you thought the playoffs last year was rigged.

And that flat amount is greater if a series can go 7 games. Dumbass

Last year wasn't rigged. Well KD choking for his new team was rigged. But 2002 was sure as hell rigged for the lakers.

cp3
reddit
pg13
iblocka
dj

I'm actually depressed on behalf of the Clippers.

Raptors suck dick lmfao

Dunno, it's almost as if they only care about ratings

that serial nut puncher will never win jack shit

good riddance

>flat amount is greater if a series can go 7 games
kek your so fucking retarded m8, its a flat amount to host the games PERIOD. theyre not gonna get more money just because it goes more than 7 games. if anything it will cost more to host more games past 4.
fucking idiot kid dumb ass conspiracists go back to Sup Forums sacramento king shitter

Clippers in playoff form now

>Implying the Clippers losing Blake isn't a good thing.

>losing your 2nd best player for the rest of the playoffs is a good thing

That nigga gay af

>You now realize that playoff form is either a first round or second round exit.

can't stand watching harden,

However, a seven-game series is a better sale going forward. You think Warriors vs. Cleveland III would sell as well, had the Warriors gentleman-swept the Cavaliers last year like they would have if things had been fair?

You are an idiot and need to go back to your subreddit you buttblasted faggot

I don't even think cockshits fans enjoy watching that flopping faggot

did /nba/ get all its raptor hate out? good. don't try to bandwagon my rapties when dat deer ass gets cracked

no one can. FT babby that drive into contact.

why have the last two commissioners of a league with maybe on Jewish players Jews?

i think you should familia. only redditors cry that the nba is rigged.

You have to go back. I smell a shitskin lelakers faggot.