In 3 hours I'm getting bareback gangbanged by a bunch of guys I met online. Ask me anything

In 3 hours I'm getting bareback gangbanged by a bunch of guys I met online. Ask me anything.

Can u please KYS OP?

Your existance is worthless.

You clearly don't know the joy of being bred.

are you boy or girl?

I have no questions for faggots like you. Enjoy your AIDS.

Are casseroles any good?
I've probably had them before but don't know it.
I have no idea what they are or what's in them.

Trap

Educate yourself. You don't get AIDS immediately from sex, it's caused by HIV and often times takes years or even decades to manifest, sometimes it doesn't even happen at all. Also they all agreed to do oral swab tests before we start, can pick up kits at the pharmacy to do them at home, they take like 15 minutes.

>Trap
Please be my friend i need traps in my life

>Trap
w-where is this gangbang happening?

Where do you live?

A small place in the grand empire of Canadia called Toronto

>OP is a subhuman faggot who can't accept reality
>Enjoy your AIDS and bukakke fest u abused cuck
>You'll never be a woman faggot
> No amount of strange male dick will ever make ur parents love you

>Being bred
>Trap
LOL

>Toronto
Well fuck...

How did you find these fine gentle men
And how do you keep yourself so fresh

>Where do you live
Forget it canada is too far away

Craigslist and grindr, and it's pretty easy to stay cleaned out if that's what you're asking. Just douche.

roughly

May we see you now vs after

>Trap
post pics now, slut.

We are going to record it, if you see my new thread after it's done there will be a link there, but I don't know how long it will take to upload

Your best setting up a groupchat on kik or something

>Trap
Pics pls.

No shit you don't immediately get AIDS upon touching a dick, but if you make a habit of having unprotected sex with people you find online you're obviously taking a big risk of catching something down the road. As for a single swab test, it's not 100% accurate. If a person contracts HIV it won't even show on tests reliably until a few months have passed.

9am? That's an odd time for a gang bang isn't it?

My husband works days, day time is the only time I have the place to myself to cheat on him.

KIK?

Don't have it. I haven't put any apps on my phone except grindr.

Hope you get caught. Whore..

If he had a bigger dick or played to my kinks more maybe I wouldn't cheat on him.

I'm embarrassed for my country. Kys you degenerate faggot

Why don't you tell him your desires, maybe he would play to, so you don't have to cheat ?

Can't make his dick bigger with communication. He's stuck with his 6 incher and I'm a size queen.

>Educate yourself.

You might be the one who needs to educate yourself.

These rapid autotest have a false negative windows of several month ( depending on the one you use it can be up to 6 month). You need to have them either take a 4th generation ELISA test, OR to know them so you can trust them in not having unprotected sex during this months, OR ( and it's the only reliable solution) get yourself a Truvada prescription.

If you do this with complete stranger from craiglist and grindr, AND takes no other kind of precaution, then you'll one day or another get some serious disease.

And living with HIV even when your T-Cell count is high is shitty.

maybe he wouldn't mind being in an open relationship, and MAYBE he deserve to know that he's fucking someone who is actively trying to become HIV positive

Size queen as trap, worthless piece of shit

thread reported, saged, hidden. get aids faggot.

If I were actively trying to get HIV I wouldn't have them tested first, I'd just advertise that I was a bug chaser and find people that have it. And he definitely would not be ok with an open relationship. All that would do is get me kicked out of his place and be homeless because he is the bread winner.

What's wrong with liking big dicks?

can I join in and fuck your boy pussy????

Watch out lads its the faggot police

In your case, just divorce & get fucked by the flyin dick circus like u want. No need to hurt your husband

Yeah, I'm going to choose against being homeless and having to actually get a job.

Got any pics/videos from previous times?

of gangbangs no, this will be my first time getting gangbanged, most I've done before is with two guys at once spitroasting me, wouldn't really call it a gangbang

Post something? or will you be posting the gangbang

I'll be posting the gangbang in a new thread after it happens and it's done uploading

Haaaaaaaaawt. I liek. Get urself rekt, slut

use the same OP image when you make the new thread or ill hang myself