shows.
So tell me, is it going to be good, or is it just
keep on rolling with empty promises and annoying
family drama, like game of thrones?

Thank you for your time.

shut the fuck up

ill keep bumping for a while. its okay

see

it IS good but WAS waaaaaayyy better when it came out in the 70s or shit.

cant compare it to modern series production imo

It's a great show. Although a lot of its innovations have been now used over and over in modern shows. It's a bit like watching old movies that were revolutionary back then and now it's standard shit. I still think once you get invested in characters you will still enjoy it. It's a family drama in modern Italian mob background though, nothing more.

yeah. i cant take this old crap.

fck sopranos.
fck twin peaks.
fck x-files.

Eh, it was OK... nowhere near Breaking Bad level of good, though.

This.

Do you feel the same way about the Wire?

if you don't like the pilot or college, just stop watching. those might be the best two episodes

its a great show btw

eh seems like you simply aren't mentally mature enough to enjoy a quality show. I suggest you watch something that's a bit easier to pay attention to, like daredevil. Go watch ur kiddie shows pal

married with children. best series ever!

thanks all for your feedback
i guess this is not the show for me

i like old movies, thats why i wanted this mafia story

i love xfiles and twin peaks

thx

i havent seen the wire.
should i?

thanks, thats a great help to make up my mind

no, youre missing the point: see, my problem is that this show focuses on family drama and bullshit as far as i can see until now

indeed!!
still keep watching them on a daily basis

Amazing show...it is worth watching...lots of humor as well.

It's a stupida fucking game

Also it does pick up and focus more on mafia..but tO me it was good balance..but lots more wacking to be had if u keep it up

You hada bee on a you hat

>To be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand The Sopranos etc etc

Watch the wire too u faggot..unless u are retarded or some shit

its all about seeing if tony will change his ways. he doesn't by the way and then it just ends. he has a lot of redeemable characteristics, but he is still a mob boss. they only people who really change in the show is meadow and she just gets worse and buys into her dad's crap. it really is a great show but if you dont like it you don't like it

go to YT and watch the mafia parts ignore the rest

I've watched The Sopranos twice. It's fucking boring and the ending will just piss you off.

in b4 pine barrens

I wouldn't binge watch it. Sometimes it took two years for new seasons to come out. Constant new shit comes out of nowhere and a hand full of throw say episodes. There a lot of good characters an it was really funny show to watch for me.

you're literally stupid if you can't appreciate that this show is good. stick to walking dead or got dumbfuck. smart people like us don't want to have you around anyway. so stop watching it and acting edgy or cool or whatever because you don't like what is pretty much uniformly admitted to be the best tv show yet made. PROFESSIONAL TV WRITERS voted it the best. you think you know more than them? no. then stfu and stop watching it. we don't your stupid opinion near us.

"Tony said he was an interior designer."..
"Well his house looked like shit"

0/10

! ! ! ! ! ! T R I G G E R E D ! ! ! ! ! !

the show is fucking good and you can tell the writers are smart as hell. they have a message about the decline of american life. the only reason i could give people a pass on not liking it, is that the show truly is nihilistic to an extreme degree. i'll admit to some people that can be a huge turn off and very depressing. if you see the dark side of life more than the light side, then the show makes perfect sense to you. if you're a happy optimistic person, then you might not get it or want to get it. but even then, i would expect an intelligent person to see that the show is very deep and extremely well done in all ways.

ok because you think so. fuck the fuck off asswipe. no one gives a minor shit about your opinion of what a troll is, so drop the fuck dead now asshole

same person

and???

>no, youre missing the point: see, my problem is that this show focuses on family drama and bullshit as far as i can see until now

Implying that breaking bad was any better in this aspect. At least sopranos family dialog is superior to bb dialog..

There were individual episodes that I enjoyed(Russians in the forest), and a couple of characters I liked, but for the most part I found The Sopranos a bit of a slog.

Tony, Uncle Joon, the old lady, Chris, they're all such cunts that I found it impossible to feel sympathy or empathy for them. The psychiatrist never really worked for me.

I think the main reason people raved about the show was that it was one of the first ''serious'' dramas to do long arcs and serialization....but I had already been loving Buffy, DS9 and the West Wing, so that trick never impressed me that much.

I'm not saying The Sopranos was bad, but it sure is over rated, IMO.

I mean it's pretty "epic" (forgive me) when you think about it. The main character is a two dimensional mafia kingpin from a thousand Mafioso movies. They don't write him off as a psychopath. Instead they explore how a guy like him would actually exist in the real world. The struggles he would have to face and the psychology of someone like him.

I gotta say it doesn't really take off until season 2. Its all about interwoven plotlines that take time to set up. If you've got the attention span of a fish you're not going to like it.

Bump cuz y not

At one point...

It already seems outdated, in my opinion.