WWYD thread, reply4reply

WWYD thread, reply4reply

Take out for a nice dinner, possibly a movie, followed up with a night of passionate hand-holding.

Id do her, so dump the nudes or gtfo. Fuck that cuck wwyd faggot shit

I'd rub my dick while looking at that pic of her, and I'd do it again to

I'd shove a really big vibrating dildo in her pussy and put clothespins all over her pussy. I'd then handcuff her and make her suck my dick with a ring gag on.

Wwyd if she was your slave for a day?

>reply4reply
can't read can you?

Slide off her bikini bottoms during a photoshoot and fuck her from behind while more shots are taken. Make sure to cum all over her face and tits then make her lick my cock clean. If she tries to get defiant blackmail her with said photos for future fuck sessions.

bump

She looks like she needs to be tied to a fucking machine with clamps hanging off her nipples.

Would you do something like that to her?

I'd prefer putting her through a gangbang while recording snippets to post on Snap Chat. All three holes need to get filled with cocks and left oozing with cum. Bonus if she has a boyfriend and he gets the videos.

Make her deepthroat my cock, gag, and swallow my load while choking her. She needs to be rough handled.

I would chain her up naked in my basement, face down ass up, and leave my big doggy down there to have his way with and give her that knot her over and over for days

how about butterface in the middle?

Bumping with another fatty.

Your girl wouldn't look bad oozing with cum either. I also wouldn't mind seeing her tied spread eagle and tickled while she has a hitachi on her pussy.

Wwyd if blondie was being bad and needed punishment?

I fill of cum the belly of the left brown bitch

Make her die(t)

Tied up being forced to watch me have my way with the other girls all night, but each time I cum I bust all over her face. She has her panties on and nothing else, mostly to help steady a vibrater on at full blast. By the end of the night I finally fuck her while still bound and nut in her pussy.

clamp her tits, tie a leash around her neck and walk her around the mall

Not really my thing. Chubby is good but at that point I'm kinda worried about their health. Hopefully someone into BBWs will come by though.

ring gag her, tie her up next to my toilet, and make her throat my new urinal

get her to tittyfuck me until im good and ready to blow. put it in her mouth and blow all over her face, making her swallow it all.

i would get her big floppy tits out, put some metal clamps on them with a chain attached, so i can tug the chain and make her nipples dance and her squirm and wince. take her jeans down and fuck her tight asian cunt until my dick is bloody and lubed up with her juices. stick it in her ass and watch her face contort in pain. it would be fun to wipe that smile off her face. after that i would fuck that gummy mouth until i blow all over her chinky eyes. then i would definitely have to have her friends clean her cum and blood off of my dick with their mouths and dry tight assholes.

while we are on the subject of little brown fuck toys, how would you rape these girls? bonus points for the little one in the white shirt, a favorite rape fantasy subject of mine

same girls

Fair, I have a fatty fetish but it's not for everyone.

i like the blue shirt, I want to put her feet next to her head and jackhammer my cock into her ass while she screams and begs me to stop, then do the same to both of her friends, then force them to take turns sitting on white shirt slut's face and making her eat out their asses

Fetishes are fetishes. I'd never shame someone for liking what they liked unless it involved children, animals, or dead people.

i would take this nigger bitch in an alley where she deserves to be fucked for any interested drunk homeless men to see. squeeze her nipples until she gasps and squeals and fuck her pussy with my thumb deep in her black bootyhole. id finish on her toothy grin and make her lick it all up, including any she got on the ground. then throw her to the wolves and watch

i would take far left and far right and get them to give me a double blowjob. id stop them before im about to blow and get them both to strip down and get on all fours, asses faced towards me. i would switch back and forth between their asses and pussies, forcing them to make out with each other just to keep their mouths busy. i would turn them around and distribute cum evenly across both of their faces as best as i can when i finish

Yeah, nice way to look at it. The MAN THE HARPOONS jabs always come off as comments from trollish virgins.

Would take turns fucking their throats, seeing which one I could make puke on my cock first. Whichever one does has to lick up all the puke and then give me a rimjob while the other one rides me with my cock in her ass. Make sure they both taste their ass off my cock and then dump my cum deep in the right sluts asshole and make the left one suck it out. After they both get washed off with piss and made to gargle and drink it.

nice tits, i want to beat the hell out of them, use those tits as a punching bag, I want to feel the sobs shake her body through her tight asshole while I fuck her and brutalize her tits

i would tie her down and gag her just so i could do as i pleased without hearing her. suck those goofy nipples for a while until i get bored of them, and then turn her over and fuck her fat white pussy, smacking her fat white ass, spanking it at a steady pace until it gets bright red. pull her hair as i cum deep in her pussy then leave her tied down for whoever finds her

plug gag, nipple clams, vibrating plug in ass, tied down onto a sybian at full force

I would just leave her like that for a day or two, film it and see how many times the bitch cums, then come back and start hatefucking that cute little throat through the plug gag

Nice. Favorite fuck story of hers was when she got invited over to some dude's place to watch Invader Zim. He was like 15 years older than her and started making advances before eventually fucking her on the couch while his girlfriend (who she hates) was at work.

All same chick.

damn, i would get her down to those stockings and make her give me a footjob. then id get her face down ass up and tear a hole in her crotch. i would handcuff her hands to her ankles so i can eat her ass and pussy to my heart's content. id entertain myself doing that and listening to her moans until shes sopping wet and im ready to fuck. id go deep in her pussy first, stretching her ass out with my fingers. then id dick her asshole deep until im ready to cum all over her beautiful tits and face.

quick question:
so whichever one pukes first has to lick up the vomit while you assfuck the other. which one would you throatfuck harder so that you could assfuck the other first? if you had them both begging for you to fuck them more, and a few friends who were more than willing to help you out, what would you do after that?

(You)

sounds like she's been a good little slut for a long time

post more

Goddamn she is super pretty. I'd just love to take her to dinner and have her stay the night at my place, sex in missionary position and cum inside her.

Wave pleasantly as the bus to fat camp slowly and deliberately drives off.

Think the guy I replied to isn’t here anymore. Anyone, wwyd??

A few weeks before we dated she went to see one of the Transformers movies in a theater, place was empty and she ended up blowing some dude she met on OKCupid. Did not make him cum since she lost focus from getting fingered, first time she had ever cum by just someone's hand. Afterward her boyfriend picked her up thinking she was just out with a friend. For the record they lived together and left him for me since she was sexually and emotionally ignored.

Degrade the hell out of her for more stories.

id give her sharp hard spanks on the ass while fucking her pussy gently with her thong to the side. pull the thong down ball it up and put in her mouth while fucking her missionary, playing with her milky white tits until i ready to blow all over them.

I think left is getting throatfucked the hardest. Perhaps when I am done though, right will get her throat fucked until she pukes into lefts mouth. And of course they both need stretched out with all holes filled with cock after. Right inside a house with the door open, letting any random stranger wander in to join the fun. After everyone is done using their worthless holes, we would save some cum and a few guys would cum all over a dirty toilet and make them both lick it clean while we fed them some more piss.

Tie her up and gag her like that with a bullet vibe under her panties. Once she's nice and wet fuck the shit out of her while spanking her. Slap her pussy everytime she cums.

how would she react if she wakes up to me pissing directly into her ass? i want to film the look on her face the moment she understands where she is and what happened, and make her watch that first disgusting piss rape over and over in her cage

tear off that bikini, eat her pussy. Then I will give her the hardest facefuck she ever received in her entire whore life. After that I will ram my cock up her ass and fuck her while enjoying her screaming.

i would definitely need to re enact the entirety of the sweet auditions - lil diva video, since theres way too strong a resemblance.

id get on her knees, sucking my dick, making her beg for it, then reach over her head and finger her ass hole as she sloppily works my deck. bend her over a desk and take her asshole after working her pussy for a while, turn her over so her little feet are in the air and fuck her in the pussy again until im ready to blow all over her face and tits. make her suck me until im hard again and then cum in her mouth.

Bend her over, rip off that bikini, shove her head under the water and see how long she can hold her breath while getting fucked.

Wwyd?

Fuck that cute little mouth, take a hold of her hair and face fuck her till i cum down her throat.

Tell you to reply to another post first, faggot.

mmmmm love to see that happening to Courtney

Would completely strip her naked without even asking. Back her into a wall and lift her off the ground. I would fuck her until she was crying from the pain. When she’s about had enough I would shove my dick into her mouth and cum down her throat.

wwyd

More?

Facefuck her while she's handcuffed and taking another cock from behind.
Put her in stocks with a milking machine on her tits and fuck her while holding a hitachi on her clit.

Anything else you want to do to the girl on the left?

ive done this bitch on the left multiple times, but i swear to god i would do horrible things to her just to see that smile twist into all sorts of different expressions of pain mixed with ecstasy, humiliation, anger, and helpless. i would torture her nipples, her pussy lips, her asshole, drip candle wax on her armpits and tickle her feet with a feather, cover her with peanut butter and unleash a pack of wild (and why not, horny) dogs onto her. right is conventionally more beautiful, but id rather see the smile wiped off of the face of left and replaced with everything else

anyone with an idea how to train this shy virgin to love being a slut?

i want to film both of them as I force them to eat out dog ass, suck dog cock and take the knot from behind...do you think they would enjoy it?

Tit fuck and cover that face

wwyd though?

Wwyd?

i doubt it, but i sure as hell would enjoy them not enjoying it.

i would love to reach down your girls shirt and squeeze her nipple as she works my dick with those ruby red lips and winces with her slutty eyes

I'd fuck her throat until she cried, then send her boyfriend pictures.

Lol if Poppy has a bf he'd have to get use to being a cuck

she gets around a bit hey?

i want to throatfuck her until she pukes in a bowl, make her drink it all down, then make her puke again with my cock, over and over, puke and eat it dozens of times, until her mind is broken forever

then when her eyes have that dead stare and she's totally broken, I piss on her and use that ass

then I would throatfuck her again so she can taste herself

Oh a hell of a lot.

I wold fuck her in the school bathroom and make her play the quiet game.

Face fuck her unconscious

rape her skull, piss down her throat, cum directly in her eyeballs, cum up her nose and make her snort my load

my favourite, I'd have to invite the other lads around, and we'd all take turns filling her pussy up and cumming all over her face. maybe send pics to her dad fuck it.

I would love see you use her ass.

I’d make left keep the fish nets on and take everything else off. I’d fuck her cunt deep and hard until her uterus is inside out. She would be tied up with her friend in 69 position and the two would be forced to eat each other’s pussy out with vibrating dildoes rammed in their asses.

I'd pull those bottoms down and fuck her right there on the beach for the whole world to see. Then after I cum inside her ill leave her sore and spread for the next guy to come along

haha shed prob love that she bragged about getting gang fucked before

would invite my friends, drink some and see how many cocks she can handle. We'd share her until shes to sore and filled.
wwyd?

would love more of her

I would break this tiny slut. She would be dressed like a cat and have an assplug tail and be forced to crawl around meowing drinking milk from a dirty bowl. When I snap my fingers she would have to lay on her back and show her shaved pink pussy to me. I would fuck her stupid and work her tiny tits in my palms and finish in her milk bowl.

Invite all my friends over to gang fuck that whore and fill her up till she passes out, then leave her on the curb when we're done.
WWYD

I'd chain her to that bench for a week and use her as my fucktoy, while I bruise and degrade her with all my mates for days. she'd be living off cum, shes gorgeous

mmmmm Id love to find her after that

Im sure she very use to living off cum, great tits on yours btw

she's got a great arse too, no legs like yours tho.

mmmmm, Poppy's arse btw

Would take her out like this, no panties and have 10 black dudes run a train on her

My GF

i would break into her house when she is home alone, choke her out, gag her and tie her over a chair. Then fuck her pussy raw. Then ungag her and tell her ill kill her if she bites me, then have her suck my cock hard again and start thrusting her throat while she gags on my cock. While that is happening her dog comes over and starts licking my cum of her pussy. Her then mounts her and starts fucking her aswell. After i am done fucking her throat she is passed out, my cum dripping from her lips and dog cum dripping from her pussy. I gag her again so she can't call for help when she wakes up. As i get up and get ready to leave i see the dog getting ready for a second go on her pussy - he is going to enjoy her all night long. Her husband comes home 5 hours later and find her bound over the chair gagged with tears running from her eyes while the dog is still fucking her.

WWYD?

Now thats a date, bet your gf give great tit wanks

asstastic

no one?

She does!

WWYD?

Nice lucky you

Take a turn myself on her

id tit fuck her for weeks. id hang her from the ceiling with her tits in a clamp and a vibe strapped to her pussy, and leave her for a few hours, before gang fucking her until she was full of cum

i would follow her home from work and push her into her apartment as she opens the door. Then twist one of her arms on the back and whisper in her ear that i will let her live if she doesn't scream. Then rip down her pants exposing her nice ass. I'll force my hard cock up her ass in one hard push and start thrusting - she is moaning and trying not to scream from pain as instructed. Before i cum i pull out and flip her over, rip of her top exposing her nice big tits. I cum all over them. I'm getting tired and want to go home, i bash her head into the floor so she passes out and leave her there with a note saying 'Thanks... xoxo'

WWYD?

I'd offer her a drink but roofie it and tie her ass up to an office chair legs apart and her hips thrust outwards. her arms would be tied behind her back and ballgag her mouth. when she wakes up she'd be scared and try to escape but I'd tie her in too good. I'd proceed to cut all her cloths off while she squirms and muffle screams because of the ballgag, to get her to shut up I'd slap her face, tits, and pussy. one she's stripped nude I'd lube her up and play with her tits and nipple clamp her. then violate her pussy with an ever increasingly larger objects until she's wrecked and I can fuck her with a liter soda bottle. she'd be broken by then and I'd make her walk around on all 4s like a dog and suck my dick while she has a liter soda bottle crammed in her. I’d face fuck her hard making her drool all over herself before blowing a huge load all over her face. Finally wash it off as I piss all over her Whore body.

WWYD this chubby dyke? Replies get replies, the more fucked up the better

would make her go topless around town, letting strangers touch her and take photos. afterwards i'd take her home invite a friend and use her all night, until she passes out and take some pics of her cum covered body.
wwyd?

Get her on webcam and let anyone watch me rail her ass with a ball gag in her mouth. After I'm done keep the cam on while she gets brutally gangbanged by about 5 guys, all raw and all cum inside whichever hole they are forcing themselves into. A week later force her to do it again on a regular basis using the recorded footage as blackmail.

I wanna hear more for this chick.