If you had $500,000 to start a business, what business would you choose? what would you sell

if you had $500,000 to start a business, what business would you choose? what would you sell

Halloween store, which is only opened during january

to be immune to the 13th bullet

Probably a hipster trendy bullshit like a cereal bar

i would travel to some shit 3 world, live there and bang cheap chicks for the rest of my life.

when you have 500k$ there is no point in trying making more money and risk it.

I would buy a space and set up an arcade. Wii Us, Switches, PS4, Super Nintendo, Xbox's, ect. You pay $5 to get it. I would make so much money.

>Cereal bar

I was fucking triggered when I first heard about it. They fucking charge like £/$5 for a bowl of cereal and even worse is that there are some dumb fucks who go there and pay for it.

How would you survive for like on a mere 500k?

>2017
>Console arcades

Your business would die horribly.

start a business? That's too risky, I'd buy real estate, rent it or sit on it and wait for its value to rise then sell later.

Real estate with 500k usd ? kek

yes nothing fancy but it's still better than risking it on a business idea

Since it's free money, might as well try to start a business

bitcoin asic miners
sell 50% into cash
keep 50% as investment

Marijuana plantation, I suppose.
And a little store to sell the weed from.

I would make my own landscaping business. I would buy tractors with plows on the back and use those to clear ppls drive ways. I can't working in one place.

Weed is Future

This.

Or a custom PCB company. So much room in there for a start-up and so easy to get good at.
I could use it to fund a custom electronics company.

Half a million in Vietnam or Cambodia would last you a lifetime of living like a king

>both dubs.
>OP decides.

Invest it all in a roadside sausage museum

>if you had $500,000
Then I would not need a business

Buy the largest amount of land I could which is pretty cheap by me. I would be build an off road park. Lots of legality and what not but could do most the work my self. Had my eyes in a piece of land on a mountain with nice over looks and challenging terrain. Would set up camp sites so you could do some off roading and camp of you like. Wouldn't be able to do it all at once would have to build capital through the business. There's no where to go legally by me so would hopefully do ok. Not sure if it would take off but it's something I have always wanted to do.

A fast food resturant that sells 'vegan burger that tastes just like a real one' and sell actual real hamburger.

grocery store for single/single parent. Everything divided by 2/3. Smaller packages, smaller quantities. And a decent parking beside each of the store. Instant success.

Well, I'm a fairly lazy guy and from what I understand the plants are fairly hardy and low-maintenance when grown outdoors.

Sure, collecting, packaging and selling the product etc. would be some work, but that'd be true for any enterprise.

Flip flop factory in India or Brazil

A phone factory in china that makes uPhones.

Writing copy for pot must be a cool experience.

10K in some parts of africa (That rich white people practically use as a resort) makes you roughly a millionaire in their economy, they have no army or militia and are defended by US forces

500,000 I make 10 50,000 dollar businesses with shares in eachother making money the more wealth that they get.

No it wouldn't. Maybe just about if you want to live just above poverty.

Make a weapons factory in the Gaza Strip. Start arming Hamas with NATO-tier weapons.

Lol you're actually deluded.

>A sour beer brewery

Or

>Scratch off lotto tickets
This one is prob the easiest money maker, you don't have to sell them because stores do it for you. It's a one time use and people don't win often

just buy some real estate and then rent it

Uwont have to worry about copyright because that doesn't exist in China.

> t. Killing myself when bitcoin inevitably crashes

A kaiserschmarren restaurant

This doesn't make sense. If the money's yours, the money's yours. You can treat it like any other money, save or spend it. No imperative to do either (unless this was a deal where you had to spend it on a business, then in that case this real estate idea is irrelevant and so is my comment)

I found this amazing pulled pork recipe that is just out of this world. Slow smoking over apple wood chip, then a secret bbq sauce that everyone I've served it to agrees is the best they've ever had. We're moving to Jerusalem to the new US Embassy and I thought that I'd open a restaurant there for my sandwiches, since I'm sure there isn't too much bbq in the middle east. So that's what I'd do with the money.

Would just invest that in my current business, tourism.
Build a couple more cabins, new equipment and hire a few more guides.

open source company

Oops, meant to reply to

I'd open a black cock emporium. White people could come inside and get rocked by black cock

growing weed is not for the lazy unlike what a lot of people would think. The profit for what you are functionally doing is insane though in a commercial setting. Would beat the shit out of opening a console arcade that would die in half a year lmao.

Yep, I'd do this too. Rental income is the tits

But the thread was about $500,000 to start a business, not to just spend as you please

what is this, a crossover episode?

I would invest in a decent webcam, audio equipment and a computer. The rest of the money would go to quality drugs. I would live stream me doing shit ton of drugs.

Dank memes cuz it just 2017 years old.

Medical marijuana grow

500k is not that much money to start a lasting business...

I'd buy a ton of used dragon dildos. Keep half of them and sell the rest.

>Implying anyone would want to watch that.

Watch the apprentice UK.

I would open a strip club .

>if you had $500,000 to start a business, what business would you choose? what would you sell

i'd sell the business and keep the 500k, buy a house, insure it and keep working normally.
spend all the money i earn on some good furniture and car and good food. enjoy life. travel.

they don't even pork in the middle east m8 lmao you'll tank the very same day you open your doors. But i'm sure this is bait and you knew that.

anyone going into the culinary industry with no true culinary industry experience is like 99% sure gonna tank.

What is tank? Like a gas tank? Army tank?

Well you also would have to live in a country with shitty infrastructure where you don't speak the language.

GTFO you wiener schnitzel

Would start animation studio, slowly take over and destroy Disney. Then the world will be free for the taking.

haha good luck with that, also wasn't that basically the intention behind dreamworks?

DreamWorks is cool, would join forces to destroy Disney.

Ask Don Bluth how that went

Resturaunt, weed tacos.

laundry mat and chill employee who takes care of there and lives on top of it

>In 1990
>"Dad, when I grow up people will pay me to play video games while I drink caffeinated sugar
>sure....

Oh wait

I mean how long are those twitch careers gonna last? Look at guys like spoony or DSP, granted they are on the ass end of things. Its no longterm career choice unless it funnels into something more tangible.

Buy a ship, i'll be selling nigs

I'd setup a lottery to sell that 500k and make 3x that back.

I want to get into the dispensary business here in Florida.

Would start animation studio, slowly take over and destroy 's animation studio. Then the world will be free for the taking.

Ebt based convenience store with tons of cold pre packaged food made daily. Additionally a wide range of smoking supplies as well. White owls and what not.

A software development firm.

Well it's £30,000 for a McDonald's so like 10 of those in a city