Itt everything wrong with this movie

>itt everything wrong with this movie

i'll start:
1. everything.

didn't see it, heard shit reviews

I have a free ticket to see either this or something later next year, should I wait?

never once has it occurred to me that i should check out the new star wars movies

and not even in an edgy contrarian way. I just don't even think about that shit until I see people on the internet complaining about it

Why would you watch a star wars film? You know its gonna be bad.

2. princess leia = mary poppins

Let's see the whole Luke dying was stupid as fuck. He should have joined up with then at the end. Fuck the title of the movie.

Disney put too much comedic relief in it. Star Wars is supposed to be a drama more than anything, plus there were too many SJW dog whistles.

1. why not just let princess Leia die? she didnt have any purpose for the rest of the movie.Must have something going for her in the next movie. (whos knows whats going to happen now that shes dead IRL)
2. Why could the escaping rebel ships cloak? and why didn't they just do that earlier?
3. Why did Admiral Holdo allow all of her crew get killed before acting and kamikaze? this could of all been done before the code cracker did gave up the cloak tech.
4. why would Luke call a sabre laser sword

wait for the last jedi to come out on blu ray, then purchase the blu ray, take it home, create a pit in your backyard, fill the pit with burning coals and gasoline, then toss the blu ray into the pit and never mention it again.

I don't understand all the hate towards this movie. TFA was hated because it was too similar to ANH. TLJ does something different and it's still crapped on.

Yes, the movie had issues, but so did the original trilogy. I honestly think the majority of people who hate on the new SW trilogy are more concerned with being edgy and sucking the cocks of reviewers like Red Letter Media.

THE FUCKING PORGS.
EVERY FUCKING 4 MINUTES 'OH BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE SAW A PORG, BETTER THROW ONE IN THIS SCENE TO REMIND EVERYONE WHAT FLUFFY TOY THEY CAN PURCHASE FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR.'

I guess its worth watching if you dont pay for it.
The effects are good, the story is stupid.

i dont see why pp l hate on it. i enjoyed it alot.

what a great and insightful discussion. I bet you're the worst at storytelling and just like shitting on movies.

I WAS SO CONFUSED THE FORCE SAVED HER LIKE THAT.
tbh only crazy part of the movie: I understand that they needed luke to make peace with himself to continue the story.
Although the funny part is that Fisher died in real life lol

Anyone else pissed that Snoke was killed before we ever saw any backstory on him? Where did he come from? How did he get to power? OH WE'LL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE HE'S DEAD.

5. porgs were overdone
6. Captain Phasma fight was shit
7. Rose and Finn
8. Rey doesnt get nude

If thats all your problem.

Well the alternative is I can save the free ticket for Infinity Wars...

Too many shit puns

1. she's a beacon of hope, also they weren't gonna go back and kill her off after Fisher died

2. they could always cloak, the first order could just track them, the plan was to have little ships cloak and have the first order focus on the big ships, they literally said this in the movie user were you too busy sperging out to listen to dialogue?

3. the plan was for her to be a distraction, they didn't know they were going to be betrayed

4. he was mocking Rey, like she thinks he's some sort of superhero

5. porgs were fine, there were like, 5 scenes with them? if that? probably 40 seconds of screentime

6. same tier as boba fett fight, yet we still love the characters

7. decent subplot

8. somehow the least retarded argument you've made

I paid $9 and thought it was pretty good, a few strange plot choices, but I'm an adult with an understanding of suspension of disbelief. I don't feel the urge to prove how smart I am anymore by shitting on things, especially things that are made for kids.

(Not previous poster but)
In regard to 3, how the fuck did DJ know the rebels planned to escape via the transports? So far as we know the escape plan wasn't relayed to DJ, or even Finn & Rose for that matter, so how the fuck was he privy to that information?