I see people like this all over when I'm driving through Los Angeles. Mexicans are so industrious...

I see people like this all over when I'm driving through Los Angeles. Mexicans are so industrious, it's almost like they're modern day Victorians. I wish you Sup Forumsacks could appreciate the hard-work of our friends from down south.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/illegal-immigration-1-billion-cost-los-angeles-taxpayers-1-year.html
theavtimes.com/2014/08/25/antonovich-county-spent-639m-in-2013-to-support-immigrant-families/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They probably leave trash over the road. Very great to know that a bunch of beans occupied the peaceful street and illegally start "business"
And btw you won't be seeing people speak English on that block in 1 year

1. sneak over boarder
2. sell some oranges and flowers
3. take money back home
4. ????
5. profit

>I see people like this all over when I'm driving through Los Angeles.

So do I, and it makes me angry. Do you have any idea how much money these brown boys cost the county and city of LA in social services per year?

numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/illegal-immigration-1-billion-cost-los-angeles-taxpayers-1-year.html

theavtimes.com/2014/08/25/antonovich-county-spent-639m-in-2013-to-support-immigrant-families/

>friends
>riot and assault people who think they should come here legally.
doesn't sound very friendly to me. if they weren't such a burden economically i would have less of a problem with them breaking the law to come here. also, they should assimilate and stop with the la raza shit. if mexico is so good, why risk your life to come here?

That's not hard work
It's lazy work becaus they know that can't fit in

who the fuck is buying their gross shit?
how is this legal?

I've always wondered who it is exactly that's buying these oranges off of Mexicans by the side of the road. Seriously what is keeping this meme alive?

Who the fuck buys oranges off of some random guy on the street in an urban area? I can understand maybe if you're driving down a road in the middle of orange country and some farmer set up an orange stand to sell his fresh produce but this isn't the case. It's a random Mexican with oranges.he bought at the store.

Would you buy apples off of some random nigger on the corner? Peaches? Fuck no. Yet somehow Mexicans selling oranges is a meme that's been going strong for decades. What the fuck?

I know someone who was killed because they stopped by one of those guys and declined to buy any oranges or flowers. they may seem innocent enough but you always have to watch out.

meant to reply to op

W

A

No my white friend. You're not hardworking, even though you work 40 hrs from getting up early and sometimes overtime. Because you made it to middle class life. Your hard earned life is so oppressing to liberals.

However some illegals who sell some oranges he stole is 100% hardworking and true American. He's definitely making America great and he's doing the most important jobs in America. His value is greater than a engineer

L

These assholes cause tons of traffic jams and their shit is either stolen or over priced.

Never give these fuckers your money.

>how is this legal?

It is not legal.

It's not just the immigration laws they do not respect; these brown boys do not respect ANY American laws, at any level of government, whether it is local, state or federal.

they should be more like us White superior race tb h fablalamwam

I'm really beginning to hate Canadians

They don't even respect their work place. Those bags of oranges are usually stolen from shipments to grocery stores and other distributors.

>Source: I lived in Salinas, CA

>white moms
>driving the x5 her husband bought
>see Mexican standing on the street
>ohhhh so innocent!
>look how his life is suffering!
>may I have some overpriced oranges:)?
>hmmm oranges are so cultural!!!!
>he is such a hardworking person! He is standing on the street!
>my husband is such guilty white. He works sitting in an office!

>theavtimes.com
>Antelope Valley

What is it like to live in the garbage can of Los Angeles County?

I live in Los Feliz. That was just a link I found.