Bodak Yellow is now #1 on the Billboard charts

>Bodak Yellow is now #1 on the Billboard charts
>Look What You Made Me Do is all the way down to #3 and her other single is god knows where

Taylor Swift BTFO. Where were you when you realized that Cardi B is new queen of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vP3Kj72rN4I
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
youtube.com/watch?v=urZT2NLiNiA
youtube.com/watch?v=nzfYX4UYkTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love memerap but she'll be out in like a year

i want to cum in her mouth

Why do people intentionally subject themselves to such awful music? I don't understand
Swifty's song is even worse

anyone who tries to say that bodak yellow is bad is full of shit. who are you trying to impress? no one's going to like you because you hate popular things.

>Bodak Yellow is now #1 on the Billboard charts
is it gud or is it "slut :DDDD core" ?

>Be me
>randomly click a Sup Forums thread on the frontpage
>see this post

You're either under the age of eighteen or you're a woman.

I've never even heard of this artist or that song, but when I went to listen to it it was the worst thing I've heard in a long time.

i'm neither. now fuck off, nerd.

>I went to listen to it it was the worst thing I've heard in a long time
t. Goofy and an opp

YAAAASSSSS KWEEEEENNN SLAAAAYY

flow fucking sucks(how to rap in 2017 101), pronounciation annoying as hell, lyrics are unbelieveable shit. Nothing special here. Honestly don't know how this got so much hype!?

I can't get over how much she sounds like Riley from The Boondocks

>Shitty pop music is popular
Oh fuck, forreal?

One hit wonder, we got another Desiigner on our hands

Its mediocre but the label wanted to push another female rapper since everybody got sick of Nicki

I don't like Bodak Yellow either but after listening to youtube.com/watch?v=vP3Kj72rN4I I can't deny that Cardi B is good

>I've never even heard of this artist or that son
lol

>Cardi B
>'People be asking me, 'What do you does? Are you a model? Are you, like, a comedian or something?' Nah, I ain't none of that. I'm a hoe. I'm a stripper hoe. I'm about this shmoney.'"

She has a terrible fucking accent by the way.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what does bodak mean

>question
Is Cardi B a good role model, showing girls they don't have to dance (strip) if they "make money moves" (secure a lucrative and sustainable career for yourself)?
Or is she an oppressive representation, constraining girls' outlooks to a dark urban ancap wasteland where the only thing of value, the only thing to aspire to is the shoes with the red bottoms, color of blood

She stole Kodak's flow for "her" hit single. She called it Bodak because her name has a b in it. The B stands for Bitch, which nobody seems to realize. Yellow is because she is a yellow bitch. As in most of the time her skin actually looks yellow.

He's Kodak Black, but she made her song her own thing, so it's Bodak Yellow.

this is some stripper-ass wordplay

>Yellow is because she is a yellow bitch. As in most of the time her skin actually looks yellow.

this literally is a thing some very ghetto people say to describe skin color

damn i wish i was black

Why would she knowingly steal someone's flow? Isn't that a bad thing

not really especially if you're calling yourself out in the title. plus she's a female so it's sort of accepted she's not coming at his spot, however sexist that is

it depends on how bad of a bitch the girl listening is, and how woke she is, and how much she slays

Those are Cardi's words. They asked her on some radio show, probably Breakfast club and she said quote "Because I be looking like a yellow bitch". And she does look yellow.

Not really, and she covered bases anyway by crediting him in some form.

All of this is true

wow great answer tbqvhwyf thanks

He's getting money from the song, so I don't think he cares either way.

Kodak hopped on the remix so it's all good.

Kodak Black's name come from him always being called Black as a kid because his skin is so dark. When he wanted to become a rapper the first thing he thought was that he needed an instagram account. The name Black wasn't available so he just added Kodak to the front because you put pictures on Instagram. And he became Kodak Black. The alternative reason he gives is that he is called Kodak because he'll shoot a nigga.

That just what he says, he's not getting shit from it. Why would he?

they're made for each other

I second that. Why the fuck do people listen to this trash? I don't understand this shit at all. People would not subject themselves to using a shitty product, or pay to watch a movie after knowing that it's shitty. Why is that not the case for music? Why is this shit at the top of the charts?

Oh, so both.

People watch and love shitty movies all the time, user. It's called being a pleb.

You wouldn't understand even if we explained to you why its popular.

The state of Sup Forums

Taste is subjective

When Russia switched to a capitalist system in the 1990s there was a poll among kindergarten age children as to what job they would want. There was a significant portion of boys who answered "drug dealer" (narkoman) and of girls who answered "prostitute" (prostitutka), even if they didn't quite understand what it was those people did.
For a big part of American kids today the same thing is happening. Cardi B represents the win-case for these girls.

I wouldn't mid seeing her strip, but don't care for her music.

>pop music is bad and i'm better than everyone because i don't like pop music

I am a 26 year old male and I love this song. You are a fucking sperglord if you cann't fuck w/ bardi.

>DUDE MINOR ARPEGGIOS LMAO
>Whuuuuut now it's an octave lowe

jesus what a trash song

idk man, its hard to expect 'popular' figures to be 'role models.' like yeah, everyone is watching them and influenced, but theyre still their own people at the same time.
but Cardi doesnt really advise stripping and desu, most people that go into stripping isn't because they want to, but because they can't afford it. and it's not exactly the most glamorous lifestyle, but i mean they try to make the best of it.

>Swifty's song is even worse
objectively incorrect

This song clearly isn't meant for you, what did you expect?

Black person here to clarify. This isn't high science or ghetto vernacular.
- yellowbone == light skin
- redbone == dark skin (sometimes light skin, depends on the person)

No, you don't, faggot.

I just don't understand how a song void of all creativity got to the number one hit song in the country

>has a problem with this but not with Despacito that spent 6 months at #1

Literally midriff music
Is it 2000 again?

because it fucking BANGS

this is popular music, why are you surprised

the things you think arent creative are creative to somebody else, there are obviously subtle things about the song that others notice that you don't

bodak yellow is terrible and anyone here defending it should neck themselves

like what

There is such a thing as objectively trash and this is one of those.

>i have a lot of money
>i fuck a lot of guys
>i own a lot of shoes

more truly fantastic music made by black women

> I dislike black people being happy

more truly fantastic observations made by white men

i make music, that bassline is innovative to me aka creative.

they can do whatever they want, they just make shit music

thank you, i couldn't understand this for the life of me.

You don't understand how a song primarily made for people who want to have fun got popular? Where do you think these people are listening to this? In their homes with their $700 headphones plugged into their amplifiers? They're playing this in their car with their friends, at the club, in strip clubs, all over their social media. What is so hard to understand about this? Women are listening to this shit and applying the lyrics to themselves. The chorus is simple and easy to remember. You could even say it "empowers" women with shit like "And I'm quick, cut a nigga off, so don't get comfortable".

It has everything it needs to be a hit, gloating about money, how desirable she is, and how nice her clothes are. all wrapped up in a decent beat and flow. This song hits every mark for exactly who its made for, women, and strippers. Apparently that's her thing as well, but I don't know much about her. what I do know is that this is the shit you'll see on every female's snapchat while they dance with their friends.

Whites BTFO. Time to go back to the caves.

what does that even mean?

OSo you're saying we should genocide women? Wtf

>making music
>finding that basic shit bassline "innovative"

Ohhhhhh boy please stop. You don't belong anywhere near any music production equipment.

>white people music is good
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

That's an objectively good song though, you just don't get it

the Whoa remix made it actually pretty good i m o
youtube.com/watch?v=urZT2NLiNiA

>Carbi B being considered good by anyone
why do people just love to lie to themselves?

It's a school night kiddo, go to bed

that hoe a thief

youtube.com/watch?v=nzfYX4UYkTs

OH SHIT a rapper stole a rapper's flow! That never happens!

it sounded like shit to me as well.

>stole a flow
>does it worse (which is impressive if you listen to kodak's lyrics)
>becomes more famous than the original

fuck that dollar store nicki minaj

friend showed me this
it's alright but she sounds like a dumb person (not in an entertaining way) and it really puts me off
some nice zings tho

>stole a flow
lmao