Recent purchases

Post em, rate, recommend albums, try to keep it calm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWurU-ssekU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send me the KMFDM record lad

Still have a Holy Wave LP and the new Primus album on the way

Impressive

It was still sealed in the original shrink too. Until I opened it. I would play it but my turntable cartridge is broken

Bump

PfB's best stuff is not on his albums. Desideratum is dissapointing imo. That collection Flenser put out recently is really worth taking a look at if you like his style. There's a version of Golden, a demo version, that doesn't include that stupid fucking snare that the Desideratum version includes.

err, I mean Where You Rest Your Head at Night (Demo Version) is the best version of that really great track.

I'll definitely take a look
I got Desideratum at the HANL concert in Brooklyn without knowing much about the guy

What's the one between Spiderland and TGA?

I am a big PfB fan. You should check out Leaving, even if Desideratum doesn't do anything for you. That is truly a unique mix of shoegaze, blackmetal inspirations and thick depression.

The Oh Sees - Mutilator Defeated At Last

part 1. september has been great

Just ordered Stage 3. Gonna take a while to get the LP

i'm too poor for vinyl rn so used cds it is
was glad that the swans shit were the signed young god versions

Neato

>children of god
nice, how much was it?

10bux

where did you get the planning for burial LP?

High five fellow Leyland buddy, halfway through the collection!

Don't have Stage 2 tho
Considering grabbing on Discogs, but prices are way up there. I'm not sure if they're gonna repress it

Just got this today. 50th anniversary reissue of the only album by this black transsexual Canadian soul singer. Mostly caught my interest because Canadian 60's soul music is an extremely rare commodity.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWurU-ssekU

bump

Can't be bothered taking a photo, but on Wednesday I picked up The Tallest Man on Earth's Shallow Grave and Dinosaur Jr.'s Your Living All Over Me on vinyl. Two amazing debuts. Super exciting for me.

also have the new Primus coming

Last thing I got

bump

Nice