Sorry I dont get it

Sorry I dont get it.
Its just bad and boring.
Can somebody explain why ppl are going so crazy about this movie?

it the worst movie ever made

Did you hit her?

because at the time it was the worst movies of all time and it became a meme before memes

you’re an autist, that’s why.

Because fag Franco made a movie based on the original retard.

Because it's just like a modern Ed Wood film.

Because it's a fucking masterpiece. Only a retarded can say it's a bad movie. They can't comprehend it's hidden meaning.

It's funny to me because you can see that there are all sorts of unwritten rules in how you act, stand, speak and dress that this movie just doesn't follow.

watch "the room" 1st
anyway, hows your sex life?

No one is going to watch it.
Everyone knows Tommy Wiseau is a genius and the reason we watch his films is because of him, Infact I am going to go buy like 100 copies of the original.

The greatness is in it being so bad, and so boring, you laugh at how bad and boring it is.

I bet 100$ franco turns the cheating roommate into a black guy.

Boycott the new film and lets all go buy multitudes of the original.

give a copy of THE ORIGINAL The Room to friends and family this christmas.

the blu ray is like 84€ on amazon wtf

You're tearing me apart, OP!

Do you guys think Faggot de franco even bought the rights to the script or he is just ripping off Tommy?

it’s actually spot on to the original 100% but yeah go ahead be a faggot and make shit up

I didn't make anything up I said I bet, major difference stupid, Thats why there is an entire blank line between the two sentences, How long have you been using this website ?

If it is 100% spot on with the original then I will be pleasantly suprised and think Franco did a good job.

Then leave your stupid bets in your pocket!

> 2003
> before memes

Fuck off

it wont be 100% since its kind of a satire making off thing

Ill even go see it in the cinemas, If it is spot on.

That is where it is, Look I am sorry I added Faggot to your name, That is just how we do things round these here parts.

Is Tommy involved at all ?

Glen Danzig football movie. ***DONT MISS IT***

It follows the book that the dude who played Mark wrote. But the remade scenes in the movie are spot on. My only complaints are there are few times where Franco exaggerated the accent, and his brothers beard looks kind of fake.

thanks.

No worries, bro

I dont realy know enough about movies to realy notice that I guess its the overload of things that are wrong. I just see it and its plain bad and painful to watch because its so boring. films like the new starwars movies where small details are off like rey constantly doing to much with her eyes. but this movie I dont even know where to begin with its even worse than the worst twilight zone episodes with random people from the street as actors. but aside from it beeing plain bad I cant find anything to enjoy about this.

I saw it the first time two days ago. Out of group of 4, two of us loved it, one loved it a day later and the last one got crippling headache.
Say what you will, but it makes people feel. And that's what art is all about.

People are crazy for it BECAUSE it's bad. It's fun to laugh at. Especially if you watch the Rifftrax of it.

Oh hi Mark

your definition of art is bullshit

waste of trips

Because after you watch it you get all the inside jokes.
Also watch the Nostalgia Critics' review of The Room, it will be much funnier.
Pic unrelated

This.

It's a movie adaptation of a boon that is about the making of a movie. It's actually a really good book. Read and listened to the audiotape. Highly recommended it.

Also if you can, go to public screening of the original. There are other fans of the movie there and they get really into it, like for some reason there is framed pictures of spoons in the movie but once they are in shot the whole crowd starts shouting SPOON and starts throwing plastic spoons at the screen. Very fun experience. If an user chooses one thing to crawl out of his hole and do, it should be to go to an original The Room screening.

Can confirm. I went to a screening where Tommy was there to introduce "Neighbors". We watched an episode of that before the movie. Everyone was laughing and having a great time.

>caring about repeating digits

Do give your definition of art.

normie memes

art is gay
kys

who the fuck is moe?

Found the Dawkins

I prefer just watching the popular parts on YouTube. Can't sit through the whole movie.

As an emotionless husk, you appear to be implying everything is art.

I wasn't fortunate enough to be at one the legend himself was at but seriously, Wiseau is a complete enigma. He insists he is a full blooded American but have you heard his accent? That isn't a voice he put on for his character that is his actual voice. From what other people say he acts like a complete alien, which I'm starting to think he really is. The best part is the vampire car. If you heard that in The Disaster Artist, that wasn't a joke that's actually how he wanted the movie to end: Getting into a vampire car and flying away.

Even better is one of his more famous interviews. Most of the questions that can't be answered with advertising his stuff he answers "Ha ha good question move on", "Ha ha move on next question". The ha ha's aren't actual laughts it's literally saying "ha ha". "ha ha move on next question. It's fucking amazing.

If you're in NY, he's making an appearance next month I believe.

He really comes off as someone who had very limited interaction with other humans growing up. The only way he learned to interact was by watching movies, which would explain his laugh and just the way he talks.

He did a quick Q&A with the audience before the screening. The first question was "Where are you from?" and he answered "Mars." and went on to the next question...so he has a sense of humor regarding his origins now. In the movie, he does not want to discuss where he's from at all.

who's that in the pic?

whats the movies called?

????

fug

I did not.

The room was boring but i dont think it was bad, maybe a little odd that the guy was able to get away with it in a neighborhood.