Me

>Me
>get stuck with decent looking asian girl but she's retarded
>life literally in shambles because girl fucks everything up constantly because she's retarded
>spend years with girl, too emotionally attached to break it off
>crippling depression
>the fuck do I do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mmf8lXP6nw
youtu.be/QSZ2QVaHyOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of stuff does she do that's so dumb?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Stop being retarded yourself?

are autism works of fiction" Fixed it for you you fucking faggot.

Op just cause she acts out "the sims" and uses sims language, doesnt make her retarded.

She's paranoid so everything becomes a fight. FOR HOURS. I literally have to explain in time increments why and when I went to the fucking bathroom

Kek, traps master race.

Prepare yourself to a hell

Seriously you just need to take a deep breath, realise that the relationship is toxic, and make a decision - a rational one:

1. Are you going to stay with this paranoid and damaged individual for the rest of your life being unhappy

2. Or Are you going to realise that 50% of the population are women and you can find one thats not broken and will make you happy

You will find somone else who you will have an emotional attachment to, heres a little something to help you on your journy:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mmf8lXP6nw

This sounds like some shitty depressed middle school bullshit. I'd abort mission.

+1000

post a pic and we'll determine if she's worth the drama

Yeah yeah, we know the stories here are autistic works of faggotry.

this

Wow dude, why are you with her? Clearly it's time to break up.

This

This.

/Thread

Did this koon just post a link to DAYGAME. Dude I know you want to help the man but. . .

You might just be the biggest bitch I've ever heard of OP

Whats up? Thought it was good advice, and a little intro to help you find the girl of your dreams.

Any pics of her?

I too much about this guy so this may not apply

but generaly the pick-up artist types come off as more creepy and "ma lady" than anything.

Just be careful man
youtu.be/QSZ2QVaHyOw

*don't know too much

Its:
1. approach/open
2. calibrate

That dude is failing to calibrate due to a combination of: lack of experience, a lack of self awareness, a lack of situational awareness, and a total lack of social intelligence. That dude just dosnt known the difference between standing his ground to get her to 'hook' and when to fucking walk away.

How's the pussy and her head game?

Fucking terrible. Will post pics later. at work