Hot racist female thread

Hot racist female thread
>Post your best
>The naughtier the better!

Ew, wtf faggit

bump

She's racist! No tiny pink cock allowed.

Associating the rebel flag with racism.

The median is halfway through you US-educated fuckwit. The average isn't necessarily the middle.

I always loved pics like this. Black people trying to make themselves feel better by comparing an erect burnt pickle to a flaccid white dick. Grow up.

>On November 28, 1861, Confederate soldiers in General Robert E. Lee's newly reorganized Army of Northern Virginia received the new battle flags in ceremonies at Centreville and Manassas, Virginia, and carried them throughout the Civil War.

>I always loved pics like this. Black people trying to make themselves feel better by comparing an erect burnt pickle to a flaccid white dick. Grow up.
Make that a HUGE hard burnt pickle. Grow a dick, stubby.

>In 1862, in accordance with Mr. Custis’s will, Lee filed a deed of manumission to free the slaves at Arlington House and at two more plantations Mr. Custis had owned, individually naming more than 150 of them. And in January 1863, President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation, declaring that all people held as slaves in the rebelling states “are, and henceforward shall be free.”

The real reason Lincoln freed the slaves (in the south) was to prevent them from being forcibly used as troops against the Union.
Lincoln wanted the freed slaves to be sent back to Africa in the newly created country of Liberia, a US territory.

Notably, the slaves did not want to return to Africa.

>The median is halfway through you US-educated fuckwit. The average isn't necessarily the middle.
Hi fuktard! Ok, shithead, here: If the distribution is symmetric and follows a Gaussian Distribution (i.e. a "bell curve") then the mean is equal to the median and the distribution will manifest 0 skew. The distribution of IQ is generally taken to be a Gaussian Distribution . Got that, asshat? You must fall in the bottom 10%

Cute af

OP, I think I know that girl. Name Celine?

Yeah

I know there's wins of her out there

Can I actually get a citation on that last part. I actually want to read more

Thas raycis, general lee was a raycis and black lives matter and so on and so forth.

At least the US isn't letting sand niggers in by the truck load to come rape our women and blow up our subway stations. Enjoy your and I quote from your weak leader "part and parcel terrorist attacks"