On the 22nd of this month Rohrabacher-Blumenauer will expire unless it gets included in the new budget and it passes...

On the 22nd of this month Rohrabacher-Blumenauer will expire unless it gets included in the new budget and it passes. This means Sessions gets to go after medical marijuana.

Liberal tears incoming. What doctor in his right mind would tell a patient to smoke a drug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
youtube.com/watch?v=qaGrImV_5PU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide
youtu.be/PHsV0IZDrXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Witch doctors
>implying my religion is somehow invalid
I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

Your oncologist is a witch doctor?

i have arthritis in my back
>my muthafukkin back!
the only thing keeping me from an hero is my edibles

Well you can do quite a lot of things with it besides smoking it so first of all you're retarded.

My wife uses cannabis medicinally every day, it's the only thing we've been able to use to effectively control her health issues. The massive fistfuls of pills she used to take were nothing in comparison to cannabis, they barely helped, cannabis makes her functional.

There's legitimate health benefits to cannabis and anyone who thinks otherwise has either never read the research or never known someone who is chronically ill that uses it. This "drug" she smokes gave her back to me after I thought I'd lost her. It sickens me that it's illegal in this dipshit country.

oh look, yet another retard that thinks that "lib tears" is the only prerequisite of policy success

???
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

>What doctor in his right mind would tell a patient to smoke a drug

doctors prescribing drugs?
unheard of

>reefer madness
because california and colorado are shit economies hahaha

tyranny
ˈtJr(ə)ni/
noun
noun: tyranny; plural noun: tyrannies

cruel and oppressive government or rule.
"refugees fleeing tyranny and oppression"
synonyms: despotism, absolutism, absolute power, autocracy, dictatorship, undemocratic rule, reign of terror, totalitarianism, Fascism; More
oppression, suppression, repression, subjugation, enslavement;
authoritarianism, high-handedness, imperiousness, bullying, harshness, strictness, severity, cruelty, brutality, ruthlessness, injustice, unjustness
antonyms: democracy, liberality
a state under cruel and oppressive government.
cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
"the tyranny of her stepmother"
(especially in ancient Greece) rule by one who has absolute power without legal right.

Probably not the doctors who have no issues prescribing massive amounts of narcotics to people with minor pain issues who become addicted to painkillers when they should have prescribed muscle relaxers, low-end pain management medication like Tramadol, or if this country would get its shit together and pass federal medicinal laws they could prescribe low doses of cannabis as pain management options, seeing as cannabis is not addictive and it's literally impossible to overdose on.

>smoke a drug
But taking highly addictive pills isn't worse? Kys you Anti-American faggot

FUCK YOU RACIST YOU BUY MY OXYCOTIN

MARIJUANA IS MORE ADDICTING THAN OPIATES YOU CIS GENDERED HETERO NORMATIVE SHITLORDS DON'T YOU DARE SMOKE MARIJUANA

>What doctor in his right mind would tell a patient to smoke a drug?
None. You don't light medicine on fire and inhale it. If the medicinal benefits of THC are real, great, make it a pill. No one takes meds via bong.

WHITE MEN LEARN YOUR PLACE

Drumpfags btfo GO SESSIONS

He's either a reefer madness moron or just a troll. Personally I believe that federal medicinal laws would drastically reduce narcotics overdose and addiction. These reefer madness idiots need to stop and think: which is more important? Saving as many lives as possible by allowing doctors to prescribe a low-risk medicine that's impossible to OD on it get physically addicted to, or stopping some kids from getting high and eating all the Doritos in the house while watching Netflix.

yet I bet not a single one of you has even bothered to write your congressmen

they are white people who cares let them take heroin for headaches.

I'd rather make a congressman's head explode than write them a letter they will not read.

Plus I found aluminum salts in my illegal weed. Fucker thought it was a safe way to add weight and shimmer. Now I have to go see a doctor and probably have my lungs scanned. It hurts

This is why you'll always lose. You've given up the fight.

its sad we have to ASK the government to get the fuck out of our lives...

the state of cucked burgerland, what happened to the tea party?

you know it's true

learn your place human.
youtube.com/watch?v=qaGrImV_5PU

>talking about how bad smoke is on the lungs

>knife flays 2./3's of his sex organ resulting in countless societal ills.....
topkek

Guess you've never heard of a nebulizer?

ya good idea let me write them a lengthy letter about why they should end the war on drugs (weed) and they clearly wouldn't investigate me and then throw me in jail on weed charges so i can work on their behalf for free

sign me the fuck up

My Doctor prescribed me marijuana smokables for my lungs...............

your doctor is the only one we let live.

No you didn't... Every dealer knows to mist their herb with suger water to give it weight and shimmer.... Where the fuck would he even get aluminum salts?

he is pretty cool havn't had coughing fits since I started smoking.

he is lying no dealer would willingly lose a customer.

> What kind of doctor prescribes their patients drugs
> I think I know what doctors do guys

does your faithful doctor ever tell you that smoking habit is mainly blood de-oxygenation?
that a half tblspn of hydro perox before a meal dietary over 4 days can completely wean the body off cigarettes?
Does you all wise all faithful doctors tell you that?

> Because the war on drugs has been so good to us

Doctors are the only CANCER.

Hydrogen-peroxide
It is a powerful oxidizing agent; when it comes in contact with organic material, spontaneous combustion can occur.

Nah Usually doctors arn't trying to murder their patients willingly.

found the DOktor!
right that convincing the public of accidental death its all in the wording right you cuck slave master

so dentists shouldnt give children hydro p for dental? or to anyone?
You seem really disinformed...

really guy? you think "we" do not know what hydrogen peroxide is?
So you made this post to lit. huff your own excrement gases?

like i said doktor.
we are going to find you.
we are going to do horrible things to you.
as soon as we wake up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide

You will need atleast 200 tonnes of Germanium.

doktors be like
blah blah blah blah words and books! "

Well it's more like flakes, and he's a convicted pedo...so

how do you figure that from what was said ?

Go to see our tax dollars hard at work, appeasing some old cracker and his misshapen view of the world

does your faithful doctor ever tell you that smoking habit is mainly blood de-oxygenation?
that a half tblspn of hydro perox before a meal dietary over 4 days can completely wean the body off cigarettes?
Does you all wise all faithful doctors tell you that?
f@gtd state

Republicans love taking away shit
healthcare
teacher tax credits
abortion
marijuana
1.5 trillion

Hurry up you fucking mutants.
youtu.be/PHsV0IZDrXg
getting tired of waiting for you rothschilds biodrones to make good on all your threats.

No because I know hydrogen peroxide is poisonous to humans.

How would throwing up help you eat a meal ?

hydrogen peroxide is only ok for your species you ignorant grey piece of shit.
youtu.be/PHsV0IZDrXg

> That thing we've spent thousands of years refining is evil because I'm too dumb to for big medical words

hey guy... or mor eliklier, female who is dumb and retarded as a box of rocks.
ibuprofen is poisonus to humans
so is coffeee!
WATER! poisonous to humans!
>r u fukin reeeeeeeeeeeel?

Federal raids are a joke at this point in time. They would do nothing to a state like California except take their tax dollars. There are grows everywhere and so many people grow their own now. The genie is out of the bottle it's over. If he raided, it wouldn't do anything to hurt legalization or something like that.

we are going to skin you alive you miserable human drugging mutilating murder sack of shit
fair trials and then quick hangings

eating hydrogen peroxide over 4 days will cause organ failure and spontaneous combustion of organs , internal bleeding, hemmoraging.

WE KNOW IT IS NOT GOOD FOR US

You will need to evolve first.

The same one who might think it's not as horrible as fentanyl?

Helo it is I, Herr Doktar!! Do not to worrying /bee/ fourchan! I have put flesh eating bacterias into all water supplies! It is normal and good to having no skin! Satan himself is order all DoktOr and any who read books to poison!! For health!!!

you need to learn to read before you start posting ever again. learn to read before you become a doctor. or a lawyer. dont fucking leave the house, for all of us.
>

And you wonder why all the females have burns on their face when they take their make up off.

Pretty sad you are this flustered.

> Implying a doctor will tell you to chuck hydrogen peroxide so you die and he gets fired

>Implying your beliefs on medicine aren't built on collective paranoia and misinformation, likely from a few generations of inbreeding

You faggots don't even know what diluted means.
Talking about pure HP and talking down to someone telling you about it, When you are the ones making the mistake.

hey guuise! just did a study!
synth chlor/meth/floyr is perfectly find at .00001% in tap water on mice! let tell the public it curers AIDS and put 1000x in the water supply!
>public : "FUCKING AWESOME!"

looks like they do doktor... looks like they do....

You guys are incredibly confused.

doktors deserve to die.
when you die you will know why
doktor

That money will trickle down to you.

no wonder you think drinking hydrogen peroxide is good and don't even make an effort to state

Diluted Hydrogen-peroxide solution of a certain percentage.

How is confused?
This is exactly how it happens.
Your condescending and patronizing manner is just funny. Fuck off and die doktor bugs.

Yes, he's also my dentist and my bookie, among others.

Let them do what they will, it's less than a year from the next election cycle.

You arn't even talking to me most of the time you moron.

Two of you losers are calling each other Doktor, I state the facts of the matter and you start screeching about having to read.

oh wow, because you put words in my mouth, acted like a pretentious elitiest "CERTIFIED FAGGOT.
THEN REGURGITATED WHAT I SAID BACK TO THE PUBLIC
>YOU ARE THE CORRECT ONE.

Dude, you're the one who doesn't get what medical professionals actually use chemicals for. They used to fill your wounds with maggots to eat off dead flesh. As someone who doesn't live in fear of modern medicine, I can get close enough to one of those scaaary white coats to know what they actually do.

Look at him.

And you

So very confused.

ALL PROFESSIONALS ARE TRAINED CHOAD FEASTERS AND THEY ARE FIRST AT THE LIST OF TRAITORS, MURDERERS AND GENERAL SCUM ON HUMANITY CAN I GET A AYYY!!

You heard them don't smoke marijuana or they will murder you, Cause smoking is bad.

Let Sessions do whatever he wants. Just means he'll never be elected again and next Presidential election he be booted from attorney general, if he even lasts that long

DRINK PURE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE TO QUIT SMOKING FAST

is your camera stoned?

?
You're the one squirming and backtracking and tacking authority authenticity. Squirming a bit yourself no matter how upset the people, and justice, you mock do.

You'll vote Republican anyway

how is it justice to dominate with violence another sentient being ?

One that wants you dead, but can't legally subscribe you cyanide.

a doktor dominates the public with violence and threats of violence

how do you not get this little bo peep? mary mary quiet contrary? princess snow white?

what the fuck?

Again what the fuck ?

dont tell people what cancer is, dont tell them how doktors are wrong, no lets make that illegal lets commit more violence on the public!

no no you know what the convo is, dont bail out now you professional class minded pos.

Or like. One that thinks weed will help with any of the minor issues weed just nullifies. Wait, doctors can't like weed... they're bladerunner replicant people built just to convince us to drink peroxide, right?

For real you two cunts are so delusional
I assume you are either Jewish or Muslims.

put up or shut up numb nut fuck
you go eat the hydrogen peroxide you want to lock me up for simply telling that to people doktor you want to put words in my mouth and lie to people, commit violence "out of ignorance"? and "Common" belief? fuck you you know whats up mf'r fuck your obsfuscating face.

fuck you samef@g

Who said anyone wants to lock you up ?

Do you know what a conversation is ?

>ITT : 2 cocaine junkies telling people off for going to the doctors

Thats some wacked out post-modern western afraid of the world. I'm gonna guess small US town in a forest with no name, raised by shitty christians who were raised by other, roughly as shitty christians.

The Pharma Jew hates weed, but it is the only reliable sleep med for many people with chronic (means permanent, and everyone reading this is guaranteed chronic pain as you age. Young edgeltardfags don't think age is real.

Of course this is Sup Forums so niggers gonna nig and troll, but cannabis was known to the Founders yet they didn't outlaw or regulate it.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups. Don't assume every cannabis user is some SJW. I'm certainly not nor are many others I know.

The same religious fanatics who gave us alcohol Prohibition (which was an epic backfire) gave us cannabis prohibition. Now go study who profits from it!

Winners are the Pharma Jew first and foremost, then the Alphabet agencies and the for-profit prison system. Taxpayer wallets are the greatest loser from the War On Some Drugs.

Try an thought exercise and follow the fucking money. Also follow the consequences.

Outlawing cannabis does nothing for society since the public support the black market, but the money going to cartels ensured Mexico etc are destabilized. THAT means more border crossers browning America while looking for work.

WOSD ensures a steady flow of mud into the US. Do you like mud? That mud flow doesn't empower conservatives, it empowers the fucking Democrats.

Think for yourself, study for yourself, and take none of my assertions for anything. Do your own homework and open your eyes.

Follow the money. The Jew never lies with his wallet.

ITT: "what"?
"I'm right your wrong here's 3 ways i didnt listen to what you said anyway" GRIN
bait.jpg

Ah so you are christian ?