Top 10 Anime betrayals

Top 10 Anime betrayals

Euronymous had it coming. He was a fucking commie poser.

umm sweaty, he fell on a lamp...

reminder that euronymous was a fag who had a shit covered dildo in his house

he had a cool mustache 2bh

Is there a story version that defend Euronymous?

what varg did was cool, he was keeping it real
he was trve brvtal black death metal

Varg killing Euronymous feels just like Sasuke killing Itachi or Orochimaru. The ever-lasting, never-changing tale of the master falling at the hands of the student. De Mysteriis is the perfect black metal album because both of them make display of their equally excelling skills; both the murderer and the victim.

>self-defense

Euronymous was the aggressor in this. He went for the knife first. VARG SAID SO!

nothing without dead can be the best mayem album, he was the trvest of them all

Dead was on the lyrics, speaking beyond the grave.

I've got a few questions:
Varg always claimed to have never heard Venom, but he did wear Venom shirts. What's up with that?
Varg didn't go to school and was generally seen as a semi-reclusive underground weirdo, but he did have friends (both his RPG clubs and the black circle). How did he meet them? I know Abbath introduced him to BM. Has he ever done a video about Abbath like he did about all the other guys?
Varg didn't finish high school (although he educated himself) and AFAIK didn't have a job, yet he was living on his own and had a car. Was he on wellfare like Dead?

Varg is what we call an "unreliable narrator".

He said he used to sell Venom t shirts amongst other bands t shirts to make a living, so he chose to wear the black metal shirt to court since it was the image at the front of Euronymous shop. About the friends thing, he said he used to go to techno clubs, so probably met them there, or just kids from his village he lived near to. As far as I know he hasn't talked about Abbath specifically, but he has indeed done videos talking about Old Funeral (band he was in with Abbath). He is on welfare right now.

Top 10 anime villains

>21 stab wounds
>no glass anywhere
I hate it when lamps break and they turn into knives

How did Euroymous own a shop when he was so young?

that lamp was a pokemon, knife was its final form

Probably bought a shit spot nobody wanted and made the most of it. Apparently he wasn't that bad of a businessman as some would want to make you believe.

this -> His story changes everytime. He probably has repressed it and has to tell himself that it wasn't as cold blooded and brutal as it really was just to stay...somewhat sane.

also as a norwegian i can tell you that being on welfare for young musicians is pretty much a given

he had an evil villain 'stache
varg did the world a favor

Sociopathy is linked to compulsive lying

>according to varg

perhaps he has a split personality and we never see the evil side Varg, since there's always the good boy Varg

>claims Euronymous was too pussy to burn churches with them
>also claims he was going to torture and murder him

really gets the brain going

This! Varg drove over 100km to Euronymous's house in self defense. He a good boy who didn't do no wrong

Live in Leipzig > De mysteriis dom Sathanas

where can i get that bathory sweater

Literally anywhere, but you should be asking for the venom shirt, you fucking poser.

Venom is way more poser than Bathory dood. Shit's just AC/DC with a pinch of Satan.

Why?

Only poseurs hate on Venom

Attila's vocals sound bad, like Metallica

>ignored that Bathory literally copy his music from the first Venom album
Bathory is the Hip Hop of Heavy Metal

No.

venom sucks, bathory is good but both are still poseur.

It's amazing that even though these kids were a special sociopathic level of autistic

By 21-22 and 18, Euronymous and Snorre Ruch respectively had created a new genre (or at least a new approach to an already existing genre if we count Bathory) that influenced a ridiculous number of bands since.

By age 20, Varg had created four classics in the metal genre.

Garm was 18, Hojo was 19, and Skoll was 20 when Bergttat came out.

Ihsahn was 18, and Faust/Samoth were 19 when In The Nightside Eclipse was recorded.

They were young and stupid as fuck (arguably still stupid as fuck for some of them.) But, there was some black magic going on for all these kids to make brilliant music. What are you doing as an 18-22 year old?

Jon Nodtveidt was 17 when The Somberlain was recorded.

I’m 22 and have made 6 bm demos and have sold dungeon synth tapes all over Europe and the US on multiple labels

But I’ve got nothing on count orlok. That crazy fuck.

nigga, when Blut aus Nord released their first record (one of the best in all Black Metal) all of them were just 15

I did not know these two as I never looked into age beyond Norway. That's insane considering how much I love The Somberlain and Ultima Thulee. All that multi guitar stuff on the earlier and arguably my personal favorite approach to cold ass black metal on the latter recorded that young. Brb hanging myself.

>But, there was some black magic going on for all these kids to make brilliant music.
the "black magic" being called good Scandinavian education of the 80s?

Post link.

I’m not here to be your meme. The ds people know me by name anyway

can you give me a hinty

This’ll prolly just give it away but oh well

What you mean like fanfiction?

May i ask why your arms are so spikey?

What the fuck, I just looked him up and all his releases sound EXACTLY the same.

It’s a genetic condition

I like the designs, user. Are you kvlt enough to record straight onto a tape recorder?

He’s a gayyy kid
The future of nsbm

I don’t have a 4track sadly but at least everything comes on generic blank tapes

How did you get into BM? What made you decide to follow this path?

I mean the version of Snorre.
(but yes to your question)

I just have liked it for a long time so decided I simply must make it myself

>caring about varg or euro
fuck you fucking black hipsters

It’s just a meme, chill

Based varg

>tfw in the midst of a potential aspd diagnosis
Bm for this glorious feel

fpbp