Tfw norwegian and black

>tfw norwegian and black
no i am not your "bror" fucking oslo niggers
no you tell me "heisann" not "halla broshan"
no i am not somali or some other african i am norwegian and proud
no i am not muslim either and no i don't give a shit about your fucking islam in fact i hope it burns

of course i voted fremskrittspartiet you don't have to be ethnic norwegian patriot to vote frp

go fuck yourself, i hope you all get gassed

halla broshan

> norwegian and black

oxymoron

halla broshan

tjena brushan

oh look, it's a self-hating uncle tom trying to gain sympathy from the wh*tes.
You do not deserve the melanin in your skin.

>norwegian and black

>uncle tom
what a stupid fucking word, fuck off back to the favela

No, the true self-hater would be the one who would unironically apply some retarded Amerifat concept like "uncle tom" despite not being Amerifat in the slightest.

uncle tom is pretty much the same a cuck, but for black people.
that's what he is.
also, fuck off sven. kys.

the critera for being an uncle tom being a productive member of society

fuck off retard

stop with the american identity politics you faggot

>tfw canadian and black
no i am not your "bro" fucking toronto niggers
no you tell me "hello" not "sup bro"
no i am not jamaican or some other african i am canadian and proud
no i am not muslim either and no i don't give a shit about your fucking islam in fact i hope it burns

of course i voted tory you don't have to be ethnic canadian patriot to vote conservative

go fuck yourself, i hope you all get gassed

you can be a productive member of society without begging for the approval of whitey

Keep munching on white cock, you dumb motherfucker.

I think it's interesting how the US was founded as a nation "for anyone" (maybe not in practice, but idealistically). It certainly helped that we killed off most of the natives. Anyway, it means that now anyone can be an American, and if you're an immigrant it's pretty much guaranteed your kids will be considered bona fide Americans since the American identity is separate from its ethnicity.

Now I see European countries trying to force the whole ethnicity =/= nationality sort of thing and it just seems pretty weird to me. Then again, "nations" were sort of forced into being with the formation of large states 200-400 years ago. It used to be that languages and ethnicities were very much a spectrum across the continent, right? So I get that ethnicity isn't really something to be taken too seriously. But on the other hand, Norway is a place where most of the people look similar and are ethnically "Norwegian".

Best of luck to Europeans with their double-think identity problems. I hope you can become like us. Perhaps make the EU an actual single country, so that ethnicities are just tied to "states" and not so much actual countries? That way outsiders and immigrants can still belong without the hypocrisy?

fuck you

You have to go back

>natives
we have Indigenous peoples in Norway too nurger

The sami came here at the same time we did, they're as Indigenous as us.

now SWEDE and black on the other hand...

mike?

Don't Samer consider themselves their own separate nation? They have a flag and everything and all mostly hang out in the northern bits of Scandinavia?

Nobody gave a shit about them until modern transportation happened and they got railroads / highways / trains, right?

>no i am not somali or some other african i am norwegian and proud.
Top Kek
Here's your (You)

>hang out in the northern bits

Try one more time burger

So.. yes? I am correct?

Don't they have to PAY people to live north of Trondheim?

No one fucking cares.
Here's your pity (You)

They're only indigenous in the sense that they never developed.
They came to the peninsula after everyone else, they're not any more native to the land than Norwegians or Swedes.

(You)